It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

where can I access one of those hot spot maps?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Eyes of Darkness was revamped from a book written in 1981 under a pseudonym. I'm guessing it got new veneer based on this.

'After a laboratory leak incident of SARS in 2004, the former Ministry of Health of China initiated the construction of preservation laboratories for high-level pathogens such as SARS, coronavirus, and pandemic influenza virus,' wrote Guizhen Wu.

So there actually was a SARS leak at a lab in 2004. The Wuhan lab is new, and it was put up after this book was revamped, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the incident that inspired that re-write. Remember, SARS and this virus are both strains of corona virus, and Wuhan is a major city in China.

Something else I learned in this article, this lab, even though BSL-4, was supposed to be only for BSL-3 projects, but SARS is BSL-3.

BSL-3 labs are far more common than most people realize.

edit on 10-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Windy.com

www.windy.com...,49.373,135.974,3

edit on 10-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree

Windy.com

thanks

holy crap Africa is basically on fire and so is SE Asia
edit on 10-2-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director General:

"In recent days we have seen some concerning instances of onward transmission from people with no travel history to China, like the cases reported in France yesterday and the UK today.

The detection of this small number of cases could be the spark that becomes a bigger fire. But for now, it’s only a spark. Our objective remains containment. We call on all countries to use the window of opportunity we have to prevent a bigger fire."

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Good call. Ya know what? Something’s been tingling my CT nerve and it’s this; remember how MERS, SARS, Ebola, and Zika were prominently feature to the point of ad nausem?

Pun intended.

This is way way different! Like a boxer they are feigning with the left and striking with the right. MSM is only “reporting” because they got to. This emerging pandemic and possible ELE nightmare scenario is not anything like the other narratives. Not by a long shot...

In other words I’ve seen posters mention don’t listen, but just watch what happens. Sage advice here. Kinda eerie.

Speaking of linking red threads on the CT board....

2 things: A anyone recall the thread in which CCP designated all sectors to get together on a project for military, set aside differences and immediately get to work on a hyper glide missile? I do. Like 1-2 months ago? Maybe more? What struck me is the poster mentioned (and this is what stuck out) “it’s almost like they’re spooked or something’s gotten them scared...” simple motive was to counter Russia and the US capability, but......

B: WWI, get rid of monarchies, WW2: bring the globe into the new modern world, redraw the Risk map of nations,
WW3: citizens of the world will lose faith in God, country, and clamor in fear as the horror will not be like anything else in history. Not even the precursors.

Now I’m not trying to fear-monger, just sharing other tidbits that somehow prick my ears up, and maybe/maybe don’t fit here somehow? Balfour Letter was the designation maybe?

edit on 10-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Spacing

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
I believe the 24 incubation period comes from this paper
www.medrxiv.org...
"The median incubation period was 3.0 days (range, 0 to 24.0 days)"

Thats the same paper - and again, it doesn't say anything whatsoever about how they arrived at the number '24' when they gave the range. And again, the rest of the numbers are actually very encouraging... only about 5% have serious complications requiring treatment (hospitalization), and only 1.3% die.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: tanstaafl
Manchester linky

twitter.com...

That is one case. The OP made it sound like this was happening all over.

Again... fear-mongering does no one any good.

It is not even related to Coronavirus. Police stated it was because a woman was found with life threatening injuries. NOT Coronavirus in Manchester

A little checking can easily stop the spread of fear and rumours.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Power_Semi

Both are supposed to make microorganisms fall off skin, one emulsifies and one shocks. Sanitizer is terrible for dirt and grime but they’re wearing gloves. Hot water doesn’t make a ton of difference with these guys, unless you pour 150 degree to boiling water on your hands lol, then you’ll be like the guys in the Pixar movie Coco. Hot water helps with making the solids or semisolids on your hand move around easier so you take less time washing and leave nothing behind.

Your supposed to sanitize in a similar way you wash hands to be the most effective.

Alcohol is a garbage disinfectant because it evaporates too quickly, sticky stuff helps it linger a bit more.

Just use bleach water.
Kidding..sort of..I've done it before working in the field when I didn't have access to sanitizer..

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director General:

"In recent days we have seen some concerning instances of onward transmission from people with no travel history to China, like the cases reported in France yesterday and the UK today.

The detection of this small number of cases could be the spark that becomes a bigger fire. But for now, it’s only a spark. Our objective remains containment. We call on all countries to use the window of opportunity we have to prevent a bigger fire."

But borders remain open because "Suspending travel violates WHO and WTO agreements"

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...
(bottom of page 14)

Glad they have their priorities in order....

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Windy.com

thanks

holy crap Africa is basically on fire and so is SE Asia

HAVE YOU SEEN BRAZIL?!!

edit on 2/10/2020 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Yeah maybe. But a little checking for this virus doesn’t seem to be working. Call me cynical, but the slow-drip of info with the glove in hand control of the narrative suggests something else altogether

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
It is not even related to Coronavirus. Police stated it was because a woman was found with life threatening injuries. NOT Coronavirus in Manchester

A little checking can easily stop the spread of fear and rumours.

Thank you for the factual clarification (and sanity) - much needed in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I love you guys, and ATS.

Nowhere else do I know of any group or tribe of people so actively interested in getting to the bottom of what's really going on.. people doing research and sharing what they find with others. Sadly most of the world has their heads buried in the sand, and it can get lonely out there.

Keep doing what you're doing, and fight the good fight. Thank you all for all that you do.

That's all for now. Carry on, God Bless, and Godspeed.
edit on 10-2-2020 by JackBenimbel because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just as I suspected you are much more vulnerable to the coronavirus if you are a smoker because you have more ACE2 receptors in your lower respiratory, which is where the coronavirus enters your cells . I knew that had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard that smoking would make you lower risk. Smoking makes you at a higher risk for everything. Info: www.preprints.org...

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Now is a good time to go to your local animal shelter and pick out a dog. Adult rescue dogs usually make the best pets. Also if we all do find ourselves in a SHTF situation no one is going to be thinking about all the animals in the shelters and most would probably die

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheIrvy2
a reply to: ketsuko

Is this giving anyone else flashbacks to the Denver Airport murals?

Funny you should mention that! I was thinking about that mural in the Denver airport just a couple of days ago. (arent those murals part of the NWO too, along with granite slabs in GA?)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The sulfur dioxide emissions may also come from the burning of coal

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Need to postmark, Hopefully the MODs will allow this as too many pages will be here later.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Guys the incubation period is now 24 days

They’re taking people out of houses in Manchester UK in full bio suits

It’s here and it’s all over the US and Europe

Prepare now it isn’t containable

They’ll lock up the sick with mild symptoms

They’ll only take people with servers cases

You need 6-1 years worth of long life food until this thing tapers off

JUST DO IT NOW

WRONG AGAIN!!!!

This guy only posts fake information. Called him out a couple of times already, yet he keeps doing it. Makes me think ...why? Seeking attention!

"They’re taking people out of houses in Manchester UK in full bio suits"
- NO, NOT EVEN REMOTELY RELATED TO THE CORONA VIRUS

"Guys the incubation period is now 24 days"
- NO. 5-14 days.

"Prepare now it isn’t containable"
-EH? Based on what, your gut feeling?

"You need 6-1 years worth of long life food until this thing tapers off"
-What even is "6-1 years" ?? Besides, you have no idea how long until it would taper off, nobody does, stop dropping random numbers

edit on 10-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join