It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by SailorJerry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
CCP says Wuhan coronavirus was created by the U.S. to attack China

The accusation originally appeared in the official Chinese military Website: xilu.com

(This Chinese website xilu.com is not safe. Please exercise caution before visiting it. You should not visit this Chinese Website or other Chinese sites from a government or corporate computer to avoid cyber attack of your network.)

There is a screen shot of the website in the link, but it is all in mandarin. I have not been to the website. If this accusation does appear on an official CCP military website, then it is the official party line.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

LOL

CCP says Wuhan coronavirus was created by the U.S. to attack China

Is it too early to quote myself from the first thread?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: toysforadults
2 more days and this is never talked about again?
You want some fries with that nothingburger?

You couldn’t be more wrong - but the. I think you know that. This is not contained. This IS a big deal. But damn I hope you’re right.

He trolls every thread on this subject
I know, I shouldn’t respond, but WHAT a moron.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
looks like China pumped more money into the markets today

China's central bank pumped 400 billion yuan (about $57 billion) into the banking system on Tuesday, after an injection of 1.2 trillion yuan into the system via reverse repos on Monday.

That makes around $US 220 Billion in total injected into the chinese markets in 48hrs. The markets initially jumped 1%.. but they're starting to go back into the red

Markets ended up in the green, you could take that as a positive I guess.. maybe? I dont know, they dropped 7-9% yesterday and only recovered 1.x% today... and China's doing a lot behind the scenes to keep it buoyant. I haven't seen any good news or breakthroughs with the virus in the last 24hrs.. sure, the new cremator..... err, sorry the new hospital was completed - but its a drop in the ocean. Can the CCP keep the markets on par until the weekend?

edit on 4/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Unusually high trading volumes. There is no technical justification for this. It has to be pumping (though we are dealing with the CCP... meaning their government doesn't have to spend a dime, the party can simply demand their country's investor class "save face" by buying in large volume despite having every reason to dump stocks.)

Even those who dont closely follow markets can see this is off kilter... how in the hell can 80% of the market's production be indefinitely shuttered AND the stock rises in value and attractiveness? It isn't logical.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Maybe the markets realise that the CCP can burn through at least a couple hundred million before they have to start thinking about shortfalls in their labor market. But it's just numbers right.....

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

I think it's understood that those with the higher numbers would be the 'winners' of a biological exchange.
If the CCP believe they are the victims of an attack,i assume we all know where this is headed.

IF the CCP and or their military are now claiming that this is an attack by a foreign power, then that is a tacit admission of an engineered virus. IF that is what they truly believe then they will act accordingly and we slide into a nightmare beyond this current horror.

However it might be BS or it might be their way of telling us all that this is lab grown. China’s reaction to it certainly suggests as much.

If they do not respond militarily then the answer is fairly obvious I would think.
edit on 4-2-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Maybe the markets realise that the CCP can burn through at least a couple hundred million before they have to start thinking about shortfalls in their labor market. But it's just numbers right.....

The thing is, as fast as this is moving and as bad as it seems to be in their country, they HAVE to know they cant continue to fake it,

So im wondering what the big move is on their part then, cant be good for the rest of the world tbh

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
There's a video being shared around on facebook by a nurse from Hubei saying 90,000 have been infected and that it's a lot worse than we are being told.
edit on 4-2-2020 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
China produce vaccines also, so it makes also sense that they then have vaccine scandals.

www.nytimes.com...

vaxopedia.org...

"Changchun Changsheng Life Sciences Ltd. and Wuhan Institute of Biological Products, who’s vaccines were recalled."

I would not be surpriced if vaccine has something to do with WuFlu killing Chinese .....

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If anyone is looking for some light reading or to understand the extent to which viruses have and continue to be weaponized, the national library of medicine has:

Ken Alibek's Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World--Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It up for free to read and educate yourself.

You might not like what you read - it may make you view this current situation in a whole new light.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
There's a video being shared around on facebook by a nurse from Hubei saying 90,000 have been infected and that it's a lot worse than we are being told.

That was a week ago, also shared on the other page, for sure disturbing, but now is much much worse

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Hong Kong?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Any takers on the theory that the coronavirus isn't what is actually happening in china? That what's really happening is they're using the coronavirus to cover up an accidental (or maybe not so accidental?) biological weapon contamination?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Hong Kong?

i cant see even destroying your own economy and workforce over just hongkong

At the detriment of your whole country and economy? cant see that honestly

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Any takers on the theory that the coronavirus isn't what is actually happening in china? That what's really happening is they're using the coronavirus to cover up an accidental (or maybe not so accidental?) biological weapon contamination?

I think its both, it is exactly what we see it is, but its also a biological weapon that got loose and they are trying to cover up.

Again to my point about their economy and saying "screw them" to their populace.

Makes sense theyd want to keep it under wraps as best they can

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Well it worked. Hong kong protests have basically stopped. Was that the goal? I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you is that the chinese government cares about one thing: power. Any threat to their power will be dealt with, by any means necessary.

That said, I think they would have just started it in hong kong if that had been the goal.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Vietnam Ministers sounding some alarm after another infection

Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long also noted, this disease is contagious and difficult to prevent. This virus exists on the surface for 3-4 hours. According to forecasts, the epidemic in China peaks in 7-10 days.

This shows that there are already infected people in the community.

He also said that in Vinh Phuc, a delegation of Japanese factory workers sent 8 people to Wuhan to train before the time of translation. On 17/1, all 8 workers returned to Vinh Phuc, then moved to Thanh Hoa and this case was discharged.
In Vinh Phuc, 4 cases were found among those 8 people.

vietnamnet.vn...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Exactly. You use the coronavirus to hide the fact that you royally screwed up (or purposefully released a bioweapon on your people). The video's of people collapsing and shaking (looks like seizures) do not look like anything a coronavirus does to you and that hasn't happened anywhere but china. You even let some coronavirus contaminated people out, to give legitimacy to your story.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join