It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thank you again OP. This thread is indispensable. X2 now
I miss the good ol days of ufos, Bigfoot, mkultra, Tesla’s lost tribe, etc lol. But honestly,...?
This site is something else. In all the best ways

Sans social media or tv, I’ve been a longtime lurker/user of this site. Many times and only until recently have I come to understand how influential and eye-opening sharing of info around the world can be. Had to sign back in for a salutations and show my gratitude... Many times I’ve wanted to. Now is as good as any have ever been

There will always be trolls, and a**hats disseminating disinfo, to be sure they’re here in force now. But regardless of your political bent, what God(s) you subscribe to, or who you rooted for during the Superb Owl... there are many of us that will be eternally grateful for what we have learned and still are learning here. I’m so pleased to see so many new SNs ere, and many old ones as myself coming out of the woodworks. Very troubled and sad that humanity comes together in times of desperation only as our governments perpetually deceive and fail us. On purpose.

May everyone here find peace, comfort health and happiness in this coming rest of the year. A big thanks again to the OP and everyone that makes ATS worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wuhan new hospital is now accepting patients

Not sure was this posted allready, Chinese commentator felt a bit better and posted another video.
It is about crematorium count, how many cars comes and goes.

edit on 4-2-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think the JH map just shows a dot in the country without being location specific. Bing Maps shows the satellite view without anything blocked. The Google map may just have a graphic artifact there.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Not showing on the virus maps yet.

Belgium has reported its first confirmed coronavirus case after one of the nine Belgians repatriated from China at the weekend tested positive, authorities said Tuesday.

www.brusselstimes.com...
edit on 4-2-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

He offered little to no real news, just subtle warnings of the risks of actually doing so.

edit on 4-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 20,639 confirmed cases worldwide, including 427 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ms.L Talk】 The CCP admits the coronavirus is man-made and says it came from the United States

This news interview includes some discussion with Steve Bannon. In it the CCP admits that the virus is man made. The CCP is currently blaming America for it. The infection toll is 1.3 million, dead toll 30 000. Things are getting out of control and tensions are rising.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

lol it may have come from the United States, and even Canada , but theyre the ones who smuggled it out and fkd up in their own country and turned it loose

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Wait what. That's not an official CCP party line admission though, right?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ch1m3ra

Wait what. That's not an official CCP party line admission though, right?

I don't think it is an official party line. I am still looking into the media company - Voice of Guo Media. They do have a youtube history of political reporting, but somehow this video is not linked to their usual subscription channel.

It does look to be a media organization that does question things more than most. The acknowledgement of the CCP that the virus is man made showed up on some military sites. I have not found a link to them yet.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification, and definitely interesting

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Think if that is the case they would have done something about it by now

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Digging further through Guo Media

Miles Guo: CCP ordered Guo Deyin to create Wuhan coronavirus

According to Miles Guo’s live steam broadcast with Steven Bannon on Monday, Feb 3, 2020, Guo Deyin, a prominent Chinese scientist, is responsible for creating Wuhan coronavirus under the order of the Chinese Communist Party.

The project is so secret that some of the Chinese kleptocrats do not even know about it.

Guo Deyin (last name Guo) is the key person responsible for creating Wuhan coronavirus

The article does go on to list a lot of research papers in which Guo Deyin took part.

On another note, how the ACE2 receptor is more predominate in the Chinese population is raising the threat level of biological war.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

but why release it on your own people and tank not only your population but your own economy?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wow great.,NZ has been letting in people from Wuhan with no screening.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I think it's understood that those with the higher numbers would be the 'winners' of a biological exchange.
If the CCP believe they are the victims of an attack,i assume we all know where this is headed.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Stupid satanist who subscribe to a depopulation agenda just want to kill, I don't think they are too racist about it, i don't know?

Maybe it was like Mary and her 12 Monkeys, tried to do the right thing but got lead down a dark part that blew up?

Maybe it is some disinfo to help cloud in the fog of war? I know India is really upset about this and have their own investigation going on.

Time will tell, until then there will be a lot of theories and finger pointing. Subject 0 may already be dead, will we ever know all the exact details of how and why?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
2 more days and this is never talked about again?
You want some fries with that nothingburger?

You couldn’t be more wrong - but the. I think you know that. This is not contained. This IS a big deal. But damn I hope you’re right.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

I think it's understood that those with the higher numbers would be the 'winners' of a biological exchange.
If the CCP believe they are the victims of an attack,i assume we all know where this is headed.

Problem is, if the numbers are any;where near the unreported ones, they WONT have the numbers............their economy is shot so i dunno

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join