It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Someone from HK I was listening to last night said signs of an outbreak started in October on WeChat but was quickly overrun by China propaganda and arrests. So, assuming true than the case load number at least out of Hubei province (Wuhan) has got to be much higher. Add another zero or two.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

exactly.

so Human 2 Human is occurring outside China, or her incubation period was months (unlikely? who knows)

edit on 27/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've been positing that for the magnitude of the problem Wuhan seems to have, this had to start at least as far back as November or possibly sooner. Otherwise, none of what we'rye seeing makes any sense. It's either extreme fear mongering or just doesn't add up with what we're being told by more credible sources about this virus. The only way to make that information match with what we see leaking is if this started much sooner than December.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There are currently 2,934 confirmed cases worldwide, including 82 fatalities.

Last update: 27 January 2020 at 6:19 p.m. ET

More countries & regions added. If the regions increase dramatically than you know many more cases within China are going unreported.

ETA: source in my sig below.

edit on 27-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is an interesting development..

Again, these numbers don’t compute... it has to be spreading bigtime..

www.reuters.com... tm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I am still waiting on the new China propaganda update, they are late.

And another thing. China quarantines and suspends public transit, but we still have intercontinental commercial flights daily departing from China......
edit on 27-1-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's possible, but consider -- if she did get her case passed to her by someone outside China, then we don't know anything about that case which means it likely resolved on its own. So it's evidence that people can and do recovery from this or perhaps don't even know they have it.

It would be interesting to know why she even felt she needed testing. Or did she get severely ill enough that she needed to go to the hospital and they noted where she was from and tested her just in case, even though she said she came in on Nov. 18?

Another possibility is that she was lying to avoid getting in trouble.

link   
I think it's now clear that even those who have come in to contact with asymptomatic carriers may not have travelled from Wuhan or other infected Chinese provinces but may have caught it from other asymptomatic carriers who came in to contact with others and so on like a chain event by just like picking up any viral strain such as the common flu going about your every day lives.

Obviously the big factor is on that of those who travelled from zones with high infection rates. At this point that won't matter because there could many asymptomatic carriers walking around in large cities etc.

I'm sure the CDC and any other health departments will be prepared for this and I suspect they already know the deal. Hopefully the viral strain starts to die out.

link   

Nah dont see this on control the spreading but more the population.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ramy Inocencio
‏Verified account @RamyInocencio

UPDATE: U.S. State Department now tells @cbsnews planned charter flight to evacuate American citizens from Wuhan, China will land in *Ontario, California* east of Los Angeles. Passengers to pay back cost of flight and subject to “CDC screening, health monitoring and observation.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

Let’s not forget before they quarantined woohan, FIVE MILLION PEOPLE LEFT THE city.

link   
I'm also interested about hearing more from the 4 suspected cases in Peru -- particularly the 1 of the 4 who is NOT a Chinese national and is a translator... is he still of Chinese descent or not? If not and he's confirmed to have virus, I believe that'd be the first... which is a big milestone I've been keeping an eye out for.

link   
This virus map may be useful in the coming days,its updated every few minutes,although I think its a bit late on reporting the very latest cases(for example the one in Germany is not on the map as I type this post)-

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

It has info on infected /dead and countries involved.
The spread across western China,and the graph on the left side is pretty shocking,but I think the main reason for this is the amount of people moving about the country for new year.
From the point of view of the virus,the timing is perfect.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
China data- (for amusement)
CoronaVirus Infected Case in the World (1-Jan-2020 to 26-Jan-2020)

I'm thinking the bar chart animation should increase like immigration flow into the US.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
I'm also interested about hearing more from the 4 suspected cases in Peru -- particularly the 1 of the 4 who is NOT a Chinese national and is a translator... is he still of Chinese descent or not? If not and he's confirmed to have virus, I believe that'd be the first... which is a big milestone I've been keeping an eye out for.

Vietnam has a confirmed h2h transmission outside of China. That was within a family unit.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What got me was the videos of all these people dropping face first before the videos got scrubbed I just learnt that in biological weaponry there is what is called 'chimera' viruses where the flu or similar is used to spread a second delayed more lethal payload maybe these peoples brains fried or hearts stopped or organs failed,Im posting you as you are a good researcher

link   
So I stumbled upon this.

The symptoms questions are what have my attention.

www.who.int...

What’s the difference from signs, and symptoms? Are the signs what happens to you?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is a good point and there are people that are recovering from this virus but there are also cases of those who are not recovering due what I think are other factors such as comprised immune responses which could be due to auto-immune diseases, heart issues which are secondary underlining issues for example.

Some healthy even young people can even die from a very severe case pneumonia resulting from common flu types for example but this is quite rare but it can happen. Though, older people are much more prone from becoming severely ill from common flu which can cause many of the same symptoms that of the corona virus but generally much worse and therefore the tendency to be fatal.

The worrying things for be is the fact it's carried around and can be spread by asymptomatic carriers - some could be potentially asymptomatic carriers and their immune response could fight off the virus without even showing a symptom but I'm not sure if that is confirmed.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
this is zerohedge so not confirmed but if Japan has changed its mind on bringing home its citizens we need to ask why?
what risk is involved and why did they decide not to do it.

Australia and the US are still organizing flights

JAPAN CANCELS CHARTER FLIGHTS TO BRING CITIZENS FROM WUHAN: NTV

link   

The signs of a infection the start of a cold for example a slight tickle in the back of the throat and a slight oncoming headache then again they are considered symptoms.

link   

See my fhamily all had an illness with those symptoms and he had contact with Chinese nationals in December, but I'm not going to assume we had this thing.

I'm still a bit short of breath with a bit of a runny nose from my bought with it. I was the last to get it.

It goes in waves with each getting less serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join