It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks, always great to have more than one source information.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37
Incredible new videos of people on their balconies in apartment blocks shouting to each other to "stay strong Wuhan" . Here are two .
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

This is pretty frightening... imagine this happening in NYC, Chicago, or LA.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There was an interesting post here yesterday about a Chinese biotech company that uses the Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evils logo,that company is the Shanghai bao hu san biotech limited bau hu san means 'umbrella'

That was me... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wish we could get better real time data from China. All I see are underreporting from official numbers and over reporting from questionable sites. All the quiet makes me concerned.

If they do get a vaccine I’m sure we will be the first to get it, they gave us the swine flu vaccine pretty quick after it came out. Priority would go to military, healthcare, emergency services and essential government, followed by kids and the elderly, then your average citizen.

The vaccine would most likely be inactivated or “dead” with compounds that attract immune cells to the tissue it’s injected in. If it’s attenuated it’s would reproduce very slowly in human cells, they would breed multiple generations of virus to infect animal cells so it would be unlikely to reproduce effectively in human cells.

Attenuated vaccines are more successful in the host because they allow the immune response to proceed more naturally. Only drawback is immunocompromised patients can’t take those types because the virus could evolve in the host and overcome defenses as it reproduces.
edit on 27-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
About time...

Travel - State Dept
‏Verified account @TravelGov

China Travel Advisory Update - Level 3: Reconsider travel due to novel coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China. Chinese health officials have reported thousands of cases throughout China. Some areas have increased risk. Read entire advisory here:

twitter.com...

CDC issues highest level travel warning for China

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: khnum
There was an interesting post here yesterday about a Chinese biotech company that uses the Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evils logo,that company is the Shanghai bao hu san biotech limited bau hu san means 'umbrella'

That was me... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just typed that company into duck duck and found some articles which link to the company website-all of them are 404.
Which I found weird.
MAybe they have changed their website?
Or maybe they've gone to hide in their secret deep facility under the city.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Another potential human-to-human transmission in Peru...

The Minister of Health , Elizabeth Hinostroza , informed the press that there have been four suspected cases of coronavirus in Peru . These are three Chinese citizens and a Peruvian translator.

"We received in the Casimir Ulloa hospital four cases of patients suspected of infection with coronavirus , three of them of Chinese nationality who have been in the city of Wuhan," he said.

Via: diariocorreo.pe... ma/coronavirus-en-el-peru-ministra-de-salud-casos-sospechosos-china-noticia/

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
RIP

A shipment from GUANGZHOU China was to arrive today but didn't. If it comes tomorrow, should I even touch it? It shipped on Jan 17th.

Map shows 29 cases in the city/area.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Not sure if it’s been said but we have 2 people in NH that are showing signs and are being tested

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

I'd spray it down with Lysol just to be safe , I've never been one to carry around hand sanitizer but now I got a bottle on me at all times Gas pumps , Door handle's , Shopping carts etc... I work across the street from LAX

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
2 people in my area (upstate NY) being tested, both recently flew here from China. I’m assuming there will be a lot more being tested as we have a large college here with a lot of international students from China and many of them went home for winter break and just flew back in the past couple weeks for the start of the semester.

According to the article the two people were released and told to stay home, however if they are students as I suspect, they are probably in student housing. I don’t see how they are going to remain 100% isolated until test results come back.

Local news article

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Also I got a notification from wish about packages being delayed. I’m not sure how to post a screenshot but this is what it says

“ Looks like there could be a slight delay in the delivery of your package. Sometimes weather, high packet volume or other unforeseen circumstances can cause postal service delays. It should arrive by Jan 29, 2020. If it doesn't arrive by then, please contact support. “

I’m assuming it’s not weather related since my packages are coming from China.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Originally all it took was one person in Wuhan to contract the virus. Now eight weeks later a lot of China is in lockdown. In countries where one person has the virus, the same likely scenario will most probably, continue. They will follow Chinas way of dealing with it because that's the only way they know. The MSM is playing it down, so as not to cause panic, which will probably kill more than the virus could. But at some point panic will start so It might be wise to make some preparations.
You don't close down a City the size of London with the level of fatalities that are being reported, they have to be much higher.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Something I'm really not seeing reported a lot is that officially there are something like 440 people in critical condition out of the couple thousand confirmed cases. That is pretty high. www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
FIRST CASE IN GERMANY, just reported..

It’s on google.

www.sueddeutsche.de...

It’s in German.

edit on 27-1-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes, it's breaking on german websites.
1st case in Germany, 4th in the EU confirmed.

It's a man Starnberg, so basically on the outskirts of Munich.
www.spiegel.de...

edit on 27-1-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here's what's strange about that. The very first person to contract the virus had no link to the seafood market. None of his family had visited, either. This very first case was on December 1st.

So, how'd he get it? How do we absolutely know it came from the market? He could've infected a friend or stranger who visited the market daily and they went on to infect others.

We need so much more information if we want to beat this.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
bnonews.com...

I think this site is keeping this up to date. Last updated 615pm EST

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: anonentity

Here's what's strange about that. The very first person to contract the virus had no link to the seafood market. None of his family had visited, either. This very first case was on December 1st.

So, how'd he get it? How do we absolutely know it came from the market? He could've infected a friend or stranger who visited the market daily and they went on to infect others.

We need so much more information if we want to beat this.

I still find it startlingly coincidental that a brand new, never before seen virus breaks out in a city where there is a biolab working with the purest strains of the worlds most deadly viruses.

It could well be a coincidence but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of their research has escaped from the lab.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wife of Canada's first coronavirus patient tests positive, 19 under investigation.

Reuters

@suilee (NYTimes reporter in China)

The more I report, the more I see worrying signs. We spoke to a 51-year-old Wuhan resident who tried to seek help. He had a fever and breathing problems for more than 15 days, the symptoms that authorities said people should report. But he was not tested for the new coronavirus.
twitter.com...

The China healthcare system is likely collapsing... China Syndrome and Wuhan is the reactor.

edit on 27-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join