It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Philippines reporting a suspected case in metro Manila, Makati district right in central Manila. That’s close to financial center and red light district.

Hope the victim didn’t visit or work at any go-go clubs in Makati or Pasay.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Like the case in Canada the guy was sick in the plane showing signs of the virus they are looking for all the people who was sit around him a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

30 people in close contact with possible infected in Toronto
Next few days i expect the CDC/WHO to chime in
edit on 26-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
3) Does anyone knows of any other race besides Mongolians that got infected?
I refer to Caucasian and/or Negroids?

Careful theorizing this one, I already pondered if there was something in the DNA present in only Asian populations, such as a pollution-triggered DNA change applicable only to them, and had someone flip their shiz on the concept.

It's not a stupid thing to consider. If we can freaking narrow people down via haplogroup identification, so can diseases. A European's haplogroup makeup is different from an Australian Aboriginal's for a reason.
edit on 1/26/2020 by Nyiah because: typos, oops. It's midnight, sue me.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Australia confirms 5th case of coronavirus.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Two cases suspected in Israel, both hospitalized awaiting test results.
Both coming from China.
source

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Is it just me or does it seem like ANYBODY who's been anywhere near Wuhan has this thing?

Were all these people in the same room before traveling all over the world

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You may have a point. I don’t see many ethnic descriptions for the victims. Some articles say recently traveled to Wuhan, but few say Chinese outright.

Wonder if that data will be available later.

And maybe this why Trump, EU and Canada haven’t reacted strongly yet?

Maybe they know.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
This is making rounds on Twitter and WeChat, don’t know source,

World disease experts are now saying the coronavirus will not peak until March 5th
Predictions:
7,141,940,790 infected
193,025,427 dead
9.2% of the world's population infected
all since December 15th

Seriously taking it with a bag of salt coz that 7 billion number is crazy high. Spanish Flu was only 500 million.

Unless this is really a bio weapon per some theories, mine included.

There is no way deaths would be in the 100's of thousands already I am sure they are higher but no way are they that much higher.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: AngelsDecay

Give a couples of days case will popup around the world

Exactly what i meant earlier by the infected "explosion"

I agree

Somethign tells me by the end of this week , we will really know whats up

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: WhiteHat

Is it just me or does it seem like ANYBODY who's been anywhere near Wuhan has this thing?

Were all these people in the same room before traveling all over the world

What really strikes me as damn odd is the constant claims that there's far more ill, and that this has been ongoing for many more weeks than claimed (since December) BUT it hasn't spread elsewhere yet, even with all those people infected and all that time to infect more via Typhoid Marys.

Kind of sticks a fork in the 2 week wait thing people keep harping on about. Are we SURE this isn't DNA targeting yet? Are we, hmm? Edit: And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, it's just a theory. One of two things is going to happen either way -- either it fizzles and no one else gets sick, thus the spread stops on it's own, or it ravages around the globe.
edit on 1/26/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The internet with good investigators who are honest and cross referencing everything are far better than watching the propaganda nonsense the MSM feeds people daily...Some of you guys on here are way better.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

This whole thing be an orchestration to push a vaccine

I havent totally ruled that out, theres a lot about this whole situation that isnt adding up

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

So far I am not aware of any negroid or caucasian with this,nor anyone that hasn't been to China,when I see such cases then I will be concerned till then pass the bat soup please

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonMCG
The posts above are referencing this escalation chart.

pbs.twimg.com...

That's just simple math doesn't take into account all the variables involved. That is absolutely fear mongering is not near that deadly or communicable

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

You may have a point. I don’t see many ethnic descriptions for the victims. Some articles say recently traveled to Wuhan, but few say Chinese outright.

Wonder if that data will be available later.

And maybe this why Trump, EU and Canada haven’t reacted strongly yet?

Maybe they know.

IMO, if the research center in Wuhan was going to research, test & evaluate the outcomes of these diseases in a warfare setting, they, being China with few to no ethical qualms with human test subjects, would have probably tried to see if CV could be targeted to a specific group, and targeted test subjects on the DNA level.

It really is possible this was a weaponized strain in early to mid development that got loose. The research & observation stage here might have failed spectacularly, and they flat-out disease-bombed themselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So what if... throw some assumptions and idea's at me guys.. i know nothing about prepping.. why wouldnt something like this train of thought work?

in 10 days, IF we see dramatic spikes in numbers in cities outside China, where an infected Wuhan traveller arrived... What would the most obvious response be?

2 weeks until symptoms and most fatalities seem to only survive for 2 weeks or less... thats a month from infection to death.

Why wouldnt a full quarantine of every man women and child indoors for 2-3 month - contain this?

Infected people can die and no one else new gets infected. You'd obviously need significant government, army resources to decontaminate and remove bodies.. a lengthy process

So, it might be worth while buying enough canned food and water for 60days.. 2 months..

if it gets that bad, that - that isnt enough? then we're fkd I guess.
edit on 26/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Kind of sticks a fork in the 2 week wait thing people keep harping on about.

Not if you consider its been out a lot longer than China is admitting

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

What's making this thing the most confusing is the fact that almost no one trust Chinese authorities or western media sources

Thats actually one of the major takeaways from this right now is that almost no one tracking this trust any if the typical sources of information and that's very revealing

The only thing I trust is the market and the market is bleeeeeeeeeddddiinng. Blood red... so until the market decides this isnt real anymore I have to take that side of things

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
good update vid
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join