It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Getting closer to us Chop, 4 under investigation in Perth WA

Perth Now-Four people in WA investigated for deadly corona virus

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

People must be clueless stupid and ignorant over here in Easton, PA... I went to home depot this morning and the Isle was FILLED with all types of masks with various types and quantities. With even more unopened bulk inventory on the higher shelves they use for restocking.. If anyone lives near Easton, Scranton, Bethlehem, or even NJ, its just a short drive away, theres enough to go around.

In addition to masks (Got 40 of them) i picked up 3m Goggles, gloves, bleach, hand sanitizer, extra water jugs 10 of them (5 gallons each), a 20 lb bag of rice and 3 month supply of formula for my newborn (wasnt cheap almost 400 bucks!) and a good 500 rounds of ammo.. i just need to get some more perishable food and i think im set..

Even if this # ends up being a dud, i didnt spend that much on the masks gloves and cleaning supplies and i will use the water and formula no matter what.. and you can NEVER have too much ammunition.. =) .. i dont care what people think, i know how human beings react when they panic, i dont like getting caught with my pants down..

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I’ll look for it, but Twitter is heating up majorly as it’s daytime in your neck of woods.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh shiznit

Suspected cases 2 Indian people recently back from China. 1 in Bihar.

Twitter

Keyword - suspected.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Read some of my old posts on this and other virus threads.

I explain why those numbers are wrong concisely.

link   
Well, we knew this was coming...

link   
I don't know if its relevant or significant, but the number of recovered is not keeping pace or mirroring the increases in infection/death.

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Does this mean its a long illness, or that people just are not recovering?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blackstorm23

Iv'e already recommended half-face masks with at least organic filters.
Only have N95 fine,better than nothing i agree,but folks who think they are safe with this set-up are not.
needs to be said
edit on 27-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
More propaganda trying to mover Overton window for the curious, it’s starting up heavily now.

Twitter

Twitter

We will see less “negative” posts on WeChat and possibly Twitter from here on out.

Also rumors around Twitter that WeChat being blocked across quarantine zones. Trying to figure out if it is. All my friends are answering sporadically but none are in quarantine zones, yet.

Australia confirms case #5
Thailand confirms case #8
Hengdian Film City (Hollywood of China) closed indefinitely
New Zealand confirms case #4
Japanese ppl angry at Chinese visitors all over Twitter

Of the 8 found in Thailand 5 have been treated and are released.. So... with treatment all is not lost.. However there were 7000 Chinese visitors this month from Wuhan according to Thai immigration..so it is a wait and see kinda thingy. The Thai version of twitter is #crapgovernment where 400,000 have been complaining the government is putting money before the people's safety.. The Chinese tourist industry accounts for around 1.2 billion pounds of revenue almost enough to buy another Chinese submarine ? hahah newsletter.thaivisa.com...
newsletter.thaivisa.com...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

dammit.. that super sucks

there's Chinese finance companies in my building.. and lots of elevator buttons - time for gloves
edit on 27/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic
Thanks man👍

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

WaPo's "World View" - review US Law: CDC and Federal Government has full right to nationally quarantine. Last time used nationally was 1918-1919 flu pandemic. See cdc.gov/quarantine/abo…

Did not know this, put here for others.

I can’t find the New Zealand tweet, I’m thinking it was a typo that has been corrected coz NSW in Australia, NZ vs NSW. And the case number 4 is same.

Big drop off of WeChat traffic and corresponding decline in Twitter posts roughly.

Many westerners demanding their govt suspend all travel from China.

Seems lots of people stirred up by the Lancet Article.

The Lancet paper’s data also raises questions about the accuracy of the initial information China provided, says Lucey. At the beginning of the outbreak, the main official source of public information was notices from

And Science Mag quoting Lancet as first infections would have been in November.

Science Mag

And seeing lots of stuff starting to question seafood market story and pointing at bio weapons lab they are just outright calling it a bio weapons lab.

edit on 27-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If its a bioweapon there cane be a round 2 after patients seemingly recover in the movie 28 weeks later they actually got that right however we're not dealing with zombies here,I would be monitoring any released patient if I were the authorities

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Explosion in the middle of wuhan
twitter.com...

ho well look fake news from post under this one

edit on 27-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
On the ground in Shanghai... I think this is mostly true from what I’ve seen but no formal announcements of Beijing and Shanghai self isolating.

Facebook

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Looks like a gas explosion

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The new, 5th virus case in Australia is a 21-year-old student at the University of New South Wales who flew to Sydney from Wuhan.
Young girl, yet another from Wuhan!!
7 News AUS

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Fake news. I've seen other videos from that clown taken from US. He had an earlier one that was explosion in Texas from 2017.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum
Yes it.does,but if communication is said to be censored,how did this get out?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The number of reported cases in China has tripled in the last two days.

Cheers

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join