It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Up above I posted that a Uni in U.K. thinks only 5% of cases are diagnosed.

And remember CCP lies and is most assuredly lying about the numbers.

link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Does anybody know where healthcare facilities keep humidity levels?

Our labs, including BSL2 and BSL3 space are always kept at 50% +/- 20% and 72 F +/- 2 degrees. I primarily work with USDA animals and humanized mice in BSL3 areas and it’s fairly easy to boost our HVAC systems as long as the outside environment isn’t changing too much.

The report quoted earlier is good information to have, however, it is based primarily on two surrogate viruses, TGEV (transmissible gastroenteritis virus) and MHV (mouse hepatitis virus).

RH (relative humidity) and temperature affected the lifespan of the virus on inanimate surfaces. At 20% RH and ambient temps the virus lived up to 28 days. At 50% RH and ambient temps the virus lived 3 days. At 80% RH and ambient temps the tests were concluded when no living virus were found on the test surfaces (stainless steel).

There are two things to consider regarding nCoV19. One is that this virus is different and is still mutating. One mutation could nullify any previous test results. Also, in clinical settings like hospitals, RH is generally kept fairly low. Higher humidity in warm environments means faster bacterial/fungal growth.

link   
My wife and daughter are traveling across the country in two to three weeks. Any recommendations on how avoid and illness with my 10 month old on a plane?.?.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: moneymakingmitch

Don’t go. Seriously. My recommendation having been in Asia for SARS and China for MERS.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
South America reporting a possible case - Ecuador
twitter.com...

The Ministry of Health reports that "a suspected case of coronavirus in Ecuador has been determined." According to the statement, the studies necessary to obtain a definitive diagnosis are currently being developed. This is a 49 year old Chinese citizen

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is making rounds on Twitter and WeChat, don’t know source,

World disease experts are now saying the coronavirus will not peak until March 5th
Predictions:
7,141,940,790 infected
193,025,427 dead
9.2% of the world's population infected
all since December 15th

Seriously taking it with a bag of salt coz that 7 billion number is crazy high. Spanish Flu was only 500 million.

Unless this is really a bio weapon per some theories, mine included.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: celltypespecific

Thats cool and all, but people need to realize these masks arent to keep you from getting sick

They are to keep those who might be sick from coughing and spreading the virus.

Not the same as filtered masks

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
This is making rounds on Twitter and WeChat, don’t know source,

World disease experts are now saying the coronavirus will not peak until March 5th
Predictions:
7,141,940,790 infected
193,025,427 dead
9.2% of the world's population infected
all since December 15th

Seriously taking it with a bag of salt coz that 7 billion number is crazy high. Spanish Flu was only 500 million.

Unless this is really a bio weapon per some theories, mine included.

there are variants of Corona, this isint the first, that Virus is nott the same as this one.

And if there were 193 million dead we would know it you would have bodies burning in heaps , calling fake news on this one[
edit on 26-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

I just pray that if no, when this really hits our shores we do better than the Chinese. I hope we really lock this place down, we should have already done so.

This is a make it break situation for us, I hope we handle it accordingly.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Predictions is that many by March 5, we’d be through about 6 or 7 generations of infections and mutations.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

I just pray that if no, when this really hits our shores we do better than the Chinese. I hope we really lock this place down, we should have already done so.

This is a make it break situation for us, I hope we handle it accordingly.

Why the US and the CDC are taking Chinas word on whats going on blows my mind.

Youre absolutely correct, we should have locked down flights and ports immediately upon even a CURSORY glance at looking into the info.

Why we still havent after all that is coming out, makes me question the motives of some agencies honestly

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Those numbers correlate to a "meme" I posted a few days ago. So, yea take with big bag of salt w/margaritas.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: SailorJerry

Predictions is that many by March 5, we’d be through about 6 or 7 generations of infections and mutations.

Im no expert but, I could see that, from what i read this virus, like many others, mutates with almost every host to an extent.

Again Im not buying this came from "bats" or "rats" or "snakes" theres too much info connecting it with the Virus lab directly in the area.

And from what i hear every single state side victim, is Chinese

Who knows, could they have SENT this to us? Is this Bio warfare? did it just get out of hand in their country? I dunno

But what I do know is that were being fed lies, and it doesnt seem our own safety measures in our country are taking precautions that should be obvious

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Isn't the world's total population 8 billion? No ... 7.7 billion.

So with 7,141,940,790 infected that's more than 9.2% unless they'rye talking about active infections with the 9.2% number.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I mentioned before China will use positive propaganda to move the Overton window and here it is for those who are curious.

Twitter

Same post is on WeChat.

They are starting what we called “hero stories” while at the same time increasing censorship of negative posts and videos. They usually start this 1-2 days after bad news breaks.

They’ll upvote the hell out of these stories in China using their wu mao brigade of paid workers. I doubt this girl is really a nurse, the photos are obviously professionally done.

I saw this during SARS, Sichuan Earthquake, MERS, Tianjin explosion (big time on that event) and last year when Hon Kong riots kicked off. They propagandists in China are professional at this stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi there...first of all let me apologise because of any english written mistake but i will try my best.
Coming here to ATS for many years but honestly only as a reader and not as a writer(few times only), but due the importance of this world issue i would also to share and express some point of views and questions.
Of course its only my personnal point of views, im not the owner of truth at all, and as well i respect here all different point of views as long as it maintains respect, politeness and non-racism towards any race or people.
IMHO i think a lil strange these next questions after almost a month with this virus already so famous on the all of our MSM....Newspapers, internet, apps, etc etc.

1) Why almost after one month we only have cases of people directly connected with Wuhan city/region?

2) Even having in mind the new discovered 14 days period of incubation, i think a lil bit strange no one got infected by the "ones who have been there"...I know that in China there could be some cases, but AFAIK all the rest in other countries remains to zero infections by the time im writing this...?

3) Does anyone knows of any other race besides Mongolians that got infected?
I refer to Caucasian and/or Negroids?

4) Having in mind that one of the biggest land borders/frontiers with China is Russia, and also maintaning a very substancial traffic marine/land/air with cargo, pax, on a kind of many thousands a day, its very strange iMHO no one got any news or any important advice/advance or even any CoronaVirus diagonised case from the land of Mr Putin..?

Ok...keep this very interesting thread but please dont panic...in these situations the most importamt thing its to remain calm and non-stressful, keeping an eye open and with lots of positive thinking, my humble 2 cents.
And by the way, as an european and writing from a sunny southern european country by the sea, i still have a great respect for Asia, (China in this particular case), their people, culture, history, tradition, etc...and if i can remember those famous clips with that lovely lady eating the Bat Soup are not from China but from the Island of Palau...Peace and Healthy Joy

edit on 26-1-2020 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The posts above are referencing this escalation chart.

pbs.twimg.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by JasonMCG because: Spacing

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

Give a couples of days case will popup around the world

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Exactly, the first cases outside China haven't yet had tine to see how many may have been infected before those individuals went into treatment.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join