It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird News Story (very strange)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanMoone2
a reply to: alldaylong

My first thoughts exactly. Gone but for a moment at light speed, and now she's back... unaged. That would make for an interesting development, and explain the need for a family 'spokesman'.

Flight of the Navigator, anyone?

I'll entertain the idea but ..
Even in the slightest possibility this was the case this would open so up so many questions. Who or what took her? How was she returned? How is it the FBI knew about it? And even if it was true would the truth about aliens have to be revealed

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

See my thoughts are this. Since a lot of us (myself included) are taking ancestry tests through places like Ancestry.com, 23andMe, and other providers, I feel that perhaps she's shown up, or a child of hers has shown up in the databases. Myself I found a half sister. I know various law enforcement agencies have used those databases for old crimes. There is also the option of remains being linked to some DNA.

EDIT: Ok re-reading.... they say with in a month? Its pending a DNA test. The waitiing line for those is about a month.

edit on 23-1-2020 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My best guess is that she was maybe involved in something shady, and either was found to be a part of it or a victim, and they are maybe trying to prepare the family for the info being released... though on second thought, if she was a victim, they (the FBI ) would likely perform a visit rather than risk calling like this.

The more I think on this the more I wonder if, like others have said, it's a scam/payback/test. Those choices make the most rational sense, but i cant stop from wondering what if.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

So either she is alive and she is going to allege some horrific abuse at her families hand...ORRRRRR more likely....someone in the family killed her and some stuff is going to come out.

i wouldn't think the FBI would give them a heads up if either were the case, and if either were the case i think they would be placed under arrest first then advised to get a mouthpiece. not get a mouthpiece then arrest them.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TimHeller
I have a feeling that nothing will come of this, and we will still be pondering about it for some time to come, or it's a false flag to draw us away from somthing else, and people go missing all the time so why should it come out nationally it being a mostly local california thing

Might be nothing of course but doubt it's a false flag I'm a news junkie and didn't see this anywhere till I saw the thread about it here on ATS. It's a little bit too obscure, plus what are they trying to misdirect attention from? Impeachment farce? Wuhan Virus?

Yeah, I've never bought into the whole "misdirection" / "distraction" thing people seem to put so much stock in.

Something comes out where a president is involved in something on the scale of the Iran-Contra affair and a major war breaks out before investigations really get going - maybe. But distracting from political controversy with a news story, or Kardashians or whatever is just a ludicrous idea. People are able to hear about and think about more than one thing over the course of weeks.

Every time I read "x" is a distraction from "y" on ATS, I wonder if we're not sowing seeds of, rather than denying, ignorance.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
According to the Wiki page, the Stockton Record issued a correction on the story.
They are now saying it was a retired FBI agent that has been in contact with the family for years was the source of the advice, not any active FBI agents on the case.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Could be some kind of human trafficking thing, that she escaped from.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Maybe Mr Ex-Agent was given info from an active agent because something will break soon.

I worked in govt, the retired police, FBI and military always knew stuff before everyone else. The retired boys network is strong.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

We need an unqualified TV detective, call that lady-detective murder she wrote, or better yet, call detective Diagnosis Murder.

I can think of two possibilities, one is she got nailed for something bad and flipped and went undercover and things went south, or she was in the witness protection and her cover was blown. If the FBI are involved in tracking down a serial killer and this poor gal was one of the victims, who knows.

OR...maybe the parents weren't contacted by the FBI...but the MiB? tin foil hat on here, by all reports they act strangely. Better call Detective father Brown or Detective Miss Marple, Apparently the murder rates in sleepy British villages are as high as Juarez, they could figure it out.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I would think that, since they made this public and the police are essentially getting her hopes up, that Trump has the FBI raiding Epstein's slave trade circuits and they found her daughter still alive.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"Federal agents told the San Francisco Chronicle they didn’t tell the Smart family that a break in the case would soon be announced."
nypost.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boogiegk

What a sick hoax to play on a grieving family.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Has it been specified yet, if the retired FBI agent was just any one: or if he was the specific agent who was the family-liaison or lead detective on her case ?

If he was known to the family: perhaps that is why he is re-involved ?
Perhaps, as SpartanStoic mentioned: the 'retired boys network' found something out, and he was the natural one to bring this info to the Sheriff's Dept., and family ?

Perhaps it was the Sheriff's Dept. whom asked him, or hired him to liaison with the family again ?

It's probably not some big international thing, since it's the Sheriff's Dept. whom is leading the investigation, and not the FBI.
Is that not the way it works ?

Has there been any reports of the Sheriff's Dept. executing any major excavating work somewhere in the county ?
When evidence was found on the farm of serial-killer Robert Pickton's pig farm, they searched the place, gathering evidence, for 21 months !

Ok: now for some wild speculation, 'cause, well: for no reason really...
What if: she was kidnapped into that proven local sex-trade, and ended-up completely brainwashed, or hypnotized, with no previous memories ?
Then bought by some rich dude, for his harem. But what if she was still as bright and pretty as they say, and somehow won a soft-spot in the guy's cold heart, and he ended-up falling in love with her. Perhaps they had children, or not ?

What if he recently passed-away, ( recent news ), left her his fortune, and through some death-bed confession, or letter, confessed to his crime, and she was to be DNA-tested, and reunited with her family, whomsoever they might be ?

Or a part of that, and there was a child that is a teen now, and had a DNA test done just for fun, 'cause they wondered why the rich dude didn't have any other family ?

Awww: probably just dumb foolish speculation.
Should probably use this creative energy to write a story, instead of playing-off of this stuff....

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Abducted by aliens and now being returned.

Good! Not such an insane theory after all. I thought exactly the same. Funny how a plethora of possible scenarios race through the mind, almost simultaneously. Including the out-of-the-box and ridiculous. One scenario was: “perhaps she was abducted, Trumps administration made contact, Trump made a mysterious remark at economic forum (open to interpretation), girl appeared to be taken away “Close Encounters” style, is now returned as part of a alien/human exchange/disclosure program.

I have to stop visiting conspiracy websites

edit on 24-1-2020 by 2Faced because: Nanoo Nanoo

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Has the recent news been released yet....i would stick with the basics. Flores....come on

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Since the info came from an ex-agent I would probably not hold out much hope on this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

Really its hard saying without knowing more about the agent, if he was actively involved in the case before he retired he may be still in the loop, he could have also been hired as a private detective on the case of just have continued to investigate after leaving the FBI.

From my understanding the family was aware he was no longer an active member of the FBI when they talked to him so I would assume that he was not new to the case and was known by the family.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itiswhatitis1979

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Itiswhatitis1979

No one should be making ridiculous theories about this.

Based on your post count, I assume you don't visit much.

But with that said - if you really believe that, you are definitely in the wrong place.

That's what this site is all about!

ATS - the more outlandishly crazy and interesting the theory, the faster it is embraced, discussed & dissected.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Go team!

Okay that one is fair. Lol

No worries.

Keep coming back and post a little more often, will ya?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Could be. I hope for their sake that there's something to his comments as opposed to this being more of a "prank". The wording could be indicative of that she's alive, but even finding bones would give some closure.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me but if I believed that one of my children had been murdered and buried in a garden I would be in there with an excavator myself. Permission or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join