It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird News Story (very strange)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
It's 3:35 here. Tell me I wasn't dreaming - ???

Radio news said something about the most 'prolific' killer of all time caught - with so many charges against him the defence asked for an extension and the judge denied the extension?

This could be it right - the reason why the FBI (if they did) told the mother to be prepaired? 'So many charges...'?

Ok, I'm going back to look for info...

What?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I'm looking for the info now - as - I woke up to a newscaster saying something about a 'serial killer' being caught.

(I know I wasn't dreaming) -

Anyway - I'm wondering if there's a connection between the two cases? The mother being warned and a serial killer with tons of charges (maybe she was warned to be prepared as it would bring up questions about her daughters disappearance)?

I know I'm still not awake but it's not THAT much of a stretch to put the two together (hey, it's a 'weird' story already).

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Riffrafter

I'm looking for the info now - as - I woke up to a newscaster saying something about a 'serial killer' being caught.

(I know I wasn't dreaming) -

Anyway - I'm wondering if there's a connection between the two cases? The mother being warned and a serial killer with tons of charges (maybe she was warned to be prepared as it would bring up questions about her daughters disappearance)?

I know I'm still not awake but it's not THAT much of a stretch to put the two together (hey, it's a 'weird' story already).

Wow - you're right!

Please keep us posted on what you find.

This *definitely* has my interest...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sure its been supposed upon by someone else...but I read it more simply---they have for a long time focused on the boyfriend of hers at the time (or was it someone she was out with that night that was the last to see her) and they could never nail him down as a suspect.

So either she is alive and she is going to allege some horrific abuse at her families hand...ORRRRRR more likely....someone in the family killed her and some stuff is going to come out.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neveradullmoment2017
Maybe the FBI has a lead and instructed the mother to contact the media with this story, so they could observe the reaction of their suspect. It seems unlikely the family would contact the media, otherwise.

So, why wouldn't the FBI release that info then?

Why the whole rigmarole of having the mother release it.

It'd have more impact if the FBI announced it. Then there'd be no questions of whether they actually said xyz or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

Thanks for the run down. I have the link saved. Does it specify when exactly Paul’s father poured concrete in his back yard? The same night? Same week?

And what does “human remains” suppose to mean? Without more details we can’t really make any sound conclusions with the cadaver dogs. If all they picked up as human scent then there’s nothing remarkable about that, considering it wouldn’t be unexpected for Kristin’s scent to be in Paul’s dorm room.

"Human remains" is actually human decomposition.

It's not just a scent of a human or an individual (although the scent of her in his room would be relevant and dispositive).

It means a dead guy (or girl) was there. Not your normal dorm room thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What a horrible thing to do....must be driving the family insane.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The theories put forth by many of you were fun to read after I went back and some of the attention to detail on the case was great.

So...thank you all for a very interesting read. It's easy to see how people of different beliefs really can come together over a real mystery.

The FBI "EX" agent took some of the wind out the sails so to speak on wild speculation but still this agent might be onto something.

The serial killer angle is interesting. Because with parabon testing really gaining steam with the police who knows? Still I have to think there mus be something coming out. I still think though IF the ex agent made a comment its because he knows something and isn't just schilling. Because that would ruin whatever career he was trying. So I still think either she ran away--which would never explain the evidence with the Flores punk---or a family member did it or someone really really close to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

www.ranker.com... me

Maybe this guy...they are still connecting him to cases not sure if he was in California at the time but he was as late as 1989.

Samuel Little started serving three life sentences in 2014 after being found guilty of murdering three women in Southern California between 1987 and 1989. After his initial conviction, authorities found evidence that suggested he operated in over nine states.

In November 2018, Little confessed to over 90 murders, some going as far back as the '60s. Little was able to recall significant details about his victims, which authorities believe he picked up in 14 different states. Initially, investigators confirmed roughly 30 cases - seven of which were in Georgia. By October 2019, they were able to verify 50 of Little's confessions, making him the most prolific offender in history.

In February 2019, Little started to draw his victims for the FBI, who hoped to identify some of the missing women. He drew 16 in total, which you can access online. If you recognize any of the women in the drawings please contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at tips.fbi.gov.

Obviously pure speculation but there is one note about an unsolved murder

Unnamed white female 1996 Los Angeles, California Approximately 23–25. Little provided a sketch of this victim.

edit on 23-1-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have a feeling that nothing will come of this, and we will still be pondering about it for some time to come, or it's a false flag to draw us away from somthing else, and people go missing all the time so why should it come out nationally it being a mostly local california thing

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
www.google.com...

No one should be making ridiculous theories about this. My heart goes out to this family. I can not and do not want to be able to understand what they feel and what they have gone through.

The original story should have be vetted before publishing it. This family has hurt enough.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
I have a feeling that nothing will come of this, and we will still be pondering about it for some time to come, or it's a false flag to draw us away from somthing else, and people go missing all the time so why should it come out nationally it being a mostly local california thing

Might be nothing of course but doubt it's a false flag I'm a news junkie and didn't see this anywhere till I saw the thread about it here on ATS. It's a little bit too obscure, plus what are they trying to misdirect attention from? Impeachment farce? Wuhan Virus?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Itiswhatitis1979

No one should be making ridiculous theories about this.

Based on your post count, I assume you don't visit much.

But with that said - if you really believe that, you are definitely in the wrong place.

That's what this site is all about!

ATS - the more outlandishly crazy and interesting the theory, the faster it is embraced, discussed & dissected.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Go team!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: M4ngo

Thanks for the run down. I have the link saved. Does it specify when exactly Paul’s father poured concrete in his back yard? The same night? Same week?

And what does “human remains” suppose to mean? Without more details we can’t really make any sound conclusions with the cadaver dogs. If all they picked up as human scent then there’s nothing remarkable about that, considering it wouldn’t be unexpected for Kristin’s scent to be in Paul’s dorm room.

"Human remains" is actually human decomposition.

It's not just a scent of a human or an individual (although the scent of her in his room would be relevant and dispositive).

It means a dead guy (or girl) was there. Not your normal dorm room thing.

Thanks for the clarification. I wasn’t aware of that! Makes this VERY suspicious then. Cannot believe the sloppiness of the investigation.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Might be nothing of course but doubt it's a false flag I'm a news junkie and didn't see this anywhere till I saw the thread about it here on ATS. It's a little bit too obscure, plus what are they trying to misdirect attention from? Impeachment farce? Wuhan Virus?

good point, i was just pondering the what if's

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Itiswhatitis1979

No one should be making ridiculous theories about this.

Based on your post count, I assume you don't visit much.

But with that said - if you really believe that, you are definitely in the wrong place.

That's what this site is all about!

ATS - the more outlandishly crazy and interesting the theory, the faster it is embraced, discussed & dissected.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Go team!

Okay that one is fair. Lol

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

good point, i was just pondering the what if's

Not that I don't believe the slimy bastards do that kind of stuff LOL. Cause I'm almost certain they do.LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How about some flood waters subside revealing a human skull and a dog picks it up and takes it home?

Water, skull, home.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

My first thoughts exactly. Gone but for a moment at light speed, and now she's back... unaged. That would make for an interesting development, and explain the need for a family 'spokesman'.

Flight of the Navigator, anyone?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Or she's been in captivity the whole time and they don't want to tell the parts anything yet because they are still conduction operations & surveillance on associates of the captors, or the captors themselves?
And don't want the parents talking to the media and tipping off the bad guys that something is up, and rather wait until it is announced she was found dead or alive, or the operations are over?

But my opinion is that just want them to have a spokesperson because they know the parents are going to be swarmed by the media when they announce they found her remains or someone has confessed.
edit on 23-1-2020 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join