It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo sat down for a deep dive interview with George Knapp day before yesterday.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Watching/listening to those videos was like watching a pot of water boil, it never quite boiled.

As in he never really got to the point , it was obvious he has many of the answers in his mind you could see it behind his eyes. He just kept teasing and teasing, he is still far to scared of the Government he used to work for to really say anything.

George should interview him again in 10 years when the government training has worn off a bit.

All in All though very informative and interesting , ty much good sir .

That is the government's favorite game. They feed off our frustration. Just like the things at the Ranch that teased the dogs and cattle.

I will walk back my previous post only to the point that negative entities, inhabiting spirits, skinwalkers, probably influence humans without their consent. Plenty of evidence to support that assertion. People do things every day that their familiars cannot explain.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for compiling these together!

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Any more details on his earlier vague references to anomalous observations of objects in earth orbit?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Definitely an interview worth listening to. The whole TTSA thing is, imo, worth paying attention to no matter what it turns out to be. Especially if it turns out to be something different than what's being publicly promoted.

Earlier, I confessed that I liked Season 1 of Unidentified. To me, it was the best “I Want To Believe” programming that I have ever watched. I know that opinion isn’t shared by everyone. But as far as the kind of “proofs” we’ve traditionally had to either hope for or rely on Unidentified had a buttload.

Even with the skepticism I have towards TTSA, I found the presentation compelling in many ways. Further, I’m simpatico with their basic theories—-which sound an awful lot like the ETH or IDH. I think most folk following TTSA can see that’s part of where they’re headed with this.

In interview/media spots Elizondo and Mellon have been careful to correct Tucker, or whomever, when they start to assume “UFO” means “E.T.” That is, after all, our general default programming as regards “UFOs”

In the Skinwalker Ranch portion of the interview above (thanks for the embeds gortex!) we see more elaboration of the “dimensional” aspect that’s being proposed.

If we are actually being prepped for anything, then it would seem to be: “They” have been here with us all along. Don’t be too frightened but, heh, they’re different in ways that make them potentially dangerous to us. It’s only supernatural because our physics are incomplete.

In some of the TTSA materials it’s basically suggested that, because of those differences in “species,” we might find some of “them” revolting or distasteful by our human standards/bias.

So, if the theory that at least part of what TTSA is selling is indeed some form of the EDH…then why are they doing that? Because it’s true? Or because we’re being sold something for a political/military/intelligence purpose? Both?

If TTSA has the blessing of the U.S. government—and I think they do—then those questions take on even more import. Plus, I think we should always keep the words “social engineering” in mind as that possibility exists. Especially when we see an unprecedented push in the MSM—all of a sudden—in support of “UAP” phenomena. (Turns out, btw, that the genesis of the newer & preferred designation of “UAP” has some connection to some of our historical players.)

A lot of you know that Elizondo’s background is in Counter-Intelligence. For me, It’s fascinating to watch Elizondo practice his tradecraft on camera. A tradecraft where a talent for stagecraft is a desirable attribute. For an Operative especially.

And Elizondo is pretty durn good, no doubt about it. Harder to totally pull off on camera in front of a wider public, however, than in the field. At least in some ways I think.

Now it very well could be that Luis is using his CI skills in service of his current professional position within the TTSA/Bigelow world. Like any good frontman he’s just talking up the business and selling product. That is a possibility.

On the other hand Elizondo may be using his skills in the continued service of the Intelligence Community that he’s dedicated a lifetime too and with whom he apparently still holds active security clearances. Think about that. Uncle Sam isn’t traditionally so permissive of it’s members working to get it to give up it’s secrets.

Getting back to tradecraft/stagecraft—did anyone else perceive a flurry of anxiety and eye blinking from Elizondo when Knapp, in the course of asking a question, mentions Hal Puthoff? If not, check it out again and see how it hits you.

I can think of a few reasons that might be. I don’t think Lue, in his position, enjoys the historical fallout that comes with Hal for one. Not to mention any current fallout. I seem to remember that Elizondo has had to explain away or reframe a comment or two that Hal made.

So that’s where I’m at. Partly on the same page with them and having been influenced by some of the same influences they’ve been associated with. Jacques Vallee for example. On the other hand we know there are holes in various aspects of the TTSA version of what they are about and what they are up to.

In light of all that I, for one, will be thinking long and hard before I buy the final version of whatever's being sold.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
Any more details on his earlier vague references to anomalous observations of objects in earth orbit?

Zondo's middle name is "Vague".

His other middle name is "Hot Air".

I found it an utterly annoying, rather depressing interview that was the very definition of an exhausting, indigestible word salad that delivered sweet Fanny Adams.

Then again, I wouldn't trust an ex counter-intelligence clown like Zondo as far as I could vomit over him.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Jim, I'm so glad you're here! Your scientific and subject-matter expertise is always worth listening to and often proves a good learning opportunity for those interested in ufology or cosmology for that matter. Has been true for me.

But I'm also curious, since you have run across some of the personalities associated, if you have any theories as to what they might be up to. Again. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by "again."

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

I found it an utterly annoying, rather depressing interview that was the very definition of an exhausting, indigestible word salad that delivered sweet Fanny Adams.

Then again, I wouldn't trust an ex counter-intelligence clown like Zondo as far as I could vomit over him.

Yeah, the hero worship is too much. The guy is a snake, just like the rest of them.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sadly George has a complete blind spot for asking piercing questions whenever he interviews Elizondo. Possibly because he's a TTSA shareholder I don't know. But he doesn't pursue a neutral angle here.

For instance back before the launch of TTSA in 2016 Tom DeLonge was interviewed and told George to his face on camera on TV that Tom's "advisers" had told him "we found a life form" (it's about 3 mins in on this clip)

George must have a bad memory. Because he doesn't put this to Elizondo at all. Surely this is the sort of question you want him to ask? But George obviously wasn't paying attention back then.

Nor does he challenge why Elizondo claimed AAWSAP came before AATIP in 2007.

Knapp...So in essence in 2007, the initial program was called AAWSAP program

When we can all see that the contract for AAWSAP contract wasn't even put to tender until Aug 2008. George knows he's raised FOIA requests about it.

Oh! and George never asked this question.

Why does TTSA have 2 CIA scientists on their advisory board and lawyer trained in the DOD's traumatic injury research?

I'm sure there's many TTSA fans out there who will answer the question for them.

Far too much spin and little substance with this strangest of companies and this set of interviews doesn't really help. I fear George is too close to these people. So he really isn't going to deliver anything but pro-TTSA fluff.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yep, if nothing else TTSA and their endeavors has been able to get the public's attention and even caused national news agencies to talk about UFO's without doing the X-File music back ground...actually talking in a serious manner..which if nothing else is one of the more positive things I have seen in a long time..youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Very well said.

Plausible deniability once again!

A nothing burger, as wouldn't want to change the minds and the bank accounts who control said literature.

Will wager that we will see his mug in future interviews and maybe a book to boot. With once again, wait for it...

(Nothing)

After 50 years, get tired of looking for information that is supposed great, but is another brick wall, apparently I am not the only one

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Yep, if nothing else TTSA and their endeavors has been able to get the public's attention and even caused national news agencies to talk about UFO's without doing the X-File music back ground...actually talking in a serious manner..which if nothing else is one of the more positive things I have seen in a long time..youtu.be...

You know you make a good point.

But it’s a double-edged sword.

Of course, IF, TTSA helps the PTB establishment: government, private, official or unofficial get to the bottom of the phenomena, then their reason for being has merit.

But if they only add further obsession and ill-framed theories and or a national idea of defense against aliens that raises the defense budget then their being can end up being a disaster.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Yep, if nothing else TTSA and their endeavors has been able to get the public's attention....

That's pretty faint praise isn't it? In the rest of the world the story died on Dec 2017. But this is all about America and only America.

Mr. Knapp. He's part of the plot to "take the direction from my[Tom's] Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth."

Don't forget that Wikileaks email all those years ago. George is right in the deep end....

To: [email protected]
Date: 2016-02-14 15:29

Subject: Fwd: Podesta and UFOs

Interesting-

About that Las Vegas interview...Read the email chain below- It made its way to me.

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines NonFiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call.

Anyways, you should consider doing an interview on Coast To Coast AM- It's about 10 million listeners every night, and he hosts a couple times a month. Syndicated internationally, its second only to Rush Asshole Limbaugh. I am actually doing it for this project in a couple weeks. Again, read his email below... You actually mentioned him to me before, he's in Vegas. At the minimum you should at least be in each-other's network.

He is a powerful journalist with an international reach on TV and radio with FEVERISH fans. They trust him enormously. You can also place all rules desired for any type of conversation for the youth to hear.

Wikileaks

Now you can interpret that any way you want. But if George is part of a group bringing "Disclosure" to America then you'd think he'd be better at it that than this bunch of nothing being delivered. But it's there in black and white. He has played a role in TTSA's inception. So he cannot be considered unbiased can he?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's all about whipping up a frenzy in the conspiracy base to generate income.

Same sh*t, different day.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Definitely an interview worth listening to. The whole TTSA thing is, imo, worth paying attention to no matter what it turns out to be. Especially if it turns out to be something different than what's being publicly promoted..

I agree TTSA should be watched. For me, it may be that we will learn a lot from what comes of it.

What’s interesting, of course, is the government connection.

For decades its been understood that the government wants to tap down the ufo fever in the country.

Then why would the government through TTSA start to excite the Ufo dream further?

Why would they do that if they wanted, at the same time, to lessen the interest?

Maybe it reflects a division in the government thinking?

Or maybe a long-range deal to actually expose ufology to eyes that will eventually serve to undermine it?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

But I'm also curious, since you have run across some of the personalities associated, if you have any theories as to what they might be up to. Again. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by "again."

I've recently written down a 'treatment' of ONE reason [even if no ETI is involved] some intelligence agencies would act in the way we all see them acting. This does NOT disprove any of the interesting hypotheses circulating.

JimO FAQ:

Videos such as recent missile launches in Russia and China and from around the world [and off it], over decades of observations, demonstrate how a collection of public observations [especially with video imaging] can provide insights into measurable characteristics of very interesting aerospace activities of highly classified or commercially private nature.

The most fertile hunting ground for such worldwide reports over the last seventy-plus years has been the UFO literature, both print, oral, and now internet. Secondary sources might include astronomy club newsletters.

Any national intelligence service anxious to appraise a potential adversary’s aerospace capabilities would therefore obviously seek hints in UFO reports and elsewhere, along with traditional espionage practices.

Such an agency would also realize that an adversary’s recognition of the intelligence value of such generally-disregarded public reports could result in imposing censorship and thus a loss of such opportunistic insights.

Any national military security service would recognize the symmetric informational vulnerability of their own highly secret aerospace activities if observed, misinterpreted, and reported as UFOs, if recognized overseas.

As a defensive measure, such an agency would have to keep tabs on domestic UFO reports to detect any leakage of unrecognized clues to its own secret projects that it was responsible for protecting, that an insightful adversary might be able to exploit, in order to take steps to reduce [or scramble] easy observability.

Consequently, a thorough national security program would have an excellent two-part justification for actively collecting and thoroughly assessing worldwide “UFO reports”, regardless of any potential additional stimuli.

Deliberate observable performances to calibrate actual accuracy of such reports might be a prudent measure.

Deliberate activities to spoof adversary observers or evaluators might be feasible, even if merely to advertise to other intelligence agencies that such an information window was more unreliable than naively assumed.

To preserve the value of such opportunistic unrecognized information resources, the agency’s justifiably-intense interest in such reports would necessarily have to be kept secret, or disguised, or misinterpretable.

...and here we are.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
so then in laymans terms you think these things being seen around the Nimitz in 2004 and later, in both the air and underwater are not real or are something else then??

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

How many people actually claim they saw something extraordinary with their naked eyes as opposed to technology on board the Naval Carrier Group and the aircraft?

For those who don't know the Nimitz Carrier Group was on exercise in November 2004 when the incident occurred.

Nimitz CSG Practices the Art of War at Sea -
Without Getting Underway

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Tactical Training Group Pacific (TACTRAGRUPAC) and four ships of Commander, Carrier Strike Group (CCSG) 11 conducted a virtual exercise Oct. 26-27 via secure wide area network and satellite, while they remained in port at bases in San Diego and Hawaii.....

San Diego-based USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59) and USS Higgins (DDG 76), and the Hawaii-based USS Chafee (DDG 90) took part in the exercise, along with the staffs of CCSG 11 and Destroyer Squadron 23.

"The San Diego-based ships connected via Link-16, Chafee connected via Link-11, and we all saw the same picture," said Lt. Rob Hauck, the CCSG 11 tactical flag command center officer and a key training leader for the BGIE-WC. "All the ships see radar, video, IFF (Identification Friend or Foe); there's no difference. You can't see the difference between real world now and what the operators were seeing during the exercise."

Source : www.navy.mil...

Also another page that confirms that the carrier group did not actually sail together until 20th Nov. 2004. That is 6 days AFTER Cmdr. Fravor reported his strange tic-tac sighting.

Carrier Strike Group 11 Sails Together for the First Time

NORTH ISLAND, Calif. (NNS) -- Carrier Strike Group 11 reached a milestone in training Nov. 20 when the warships completed their first group sail off the coast of Southern California.

USS Nimitz (CVN 68), USS Princeton (CG 59), USS Chafee (DDG 90), USS Higgins (DDG 76) and Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 11 joined forces underway for the first time to conduct group training.

According to Cmdr. Robert Hospodar, strike group surface operations officer, the group sail was an important step toward integrating the individual units and establishing lines of communication.

"Many of the ships were finishing up their basic training," said Hospodar.

Source : www.navy.mil...

That of course doesn't prove or disprove anything in itself. But it's strange how this 2004 case became TTSA's main , almost exclusive focus isn't it?

AAWSAP did not begin until around 2009. Why the focus on the 5 year old Nimitz 2004 case?

Is it because a video was leaked in 2007 and the possibility that other materials on the Navy servers were also copied and passed on? So they wanted to create internet buzz and flush out if anything else was 'leaked to adversaries'?

I know everyone wants to believe it's a real UFO story here? But maybe it's just plain old espionage and national security is at stake. Think about it?

Nah you want to believe it was aliens don't cha

edit on 19/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Blah blah, national security, blah blah, [redacted]. Blah blah, classified.

Like I said, same sh*t, different day.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well you mentioned Skinwalker Ranch and appear to be interested in that side of things. This is another of Knapp's unsolveable mysteries. But let's delve into its centuries of folklore. Remember the Ute tribes didn't write anything down because they probably couldn't. But it was also a way off keeping the white man away from their territory too. Hence the stories of spirits and skinwalkers.

But find me a paranormal story that happened on that Ranch (not around the area in Utah) but on that ranch before the Shermans inhabited it with a link to the source. All I've ever found is UFO story from the general area.

It's very odd that just before Bigelow bought it that all these stories surfaced from the Shermans around 1994....

Skinwalker Ranch was owned by the Myers family for nearly a century until 1994. There are no reports of unusual activity during that time. No more than any other place on Earth at least.

In 1994 the Shermans moved into Skinwalker Ranch. This appears to be where all the strange scary stories came from and are almost completely anecdotal. A few paranormal researchers were originally told strange tales. However someone convinced Bob Bigelow to buy it not long after. Possibly his assembled team of alphabet soup agents convinced him?

In 1996 Bigelow purchased the ranch. Strangely, the scared out his wits owner and seller, Tom Sherman stayed on as a well paid ranch manager but as part of that deal was silenced with a Bigelow non-disclosure agreement. Which I find very odd for someone who was scared off in the first place.

Don't believe me? Check the evidence.

...Sherman, now employed by Bigelow to maintain the ranch, said he can no longer discuss the activity because of a nondisclosure agreement Bigelow had him sign.

Eugene Register Oct 24th 1996

Former MUFON State Director for Utah and abduction researcher - Elaine Douglass also recorded some very interesting information from Frank Salisbury (author of The Utah UFO Display) in her files. Perhaps Big Bob was getting a bit upset because only the Shermans were telling him strange tales?

The myths and legends are fine as folklore but why doesn't an investigative journalist tell you there are stories going back centuries. When there's nothing much to them?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Definitely an interview worth listening to. The whole TTSA thing is, imo, worth paying attention to no matter what it turns out to be. Especially if it turns out to be something different than what's being publicly promoted.

Earlier, I confessed that I liked Season 1 of Unidentified. To me, it was the best “I Want To Believe” programming that I have ever watched. I know that opinion isn’t shared by everyone. But as far as the kind of “proofs” we’ve traditionally had to either hope for or rely on Unidentified had a buttload.

Even with the skepticism I have towards TTSA, I found the presentation compelling in many ways. Further, I’m simpatico with their basic theories—-which sound an awful lot like the ETH or IDH. I think most folk following TTSA can see that’s part of where they’re headed with this.

In interview/media spots Elizondo and Mellon have been careful to correct Tucker, or whomever, when they start to assume “UFO” means “E.T.” That is, after all, our general default programming as regards “UFOs”

In the Skinwalker Ranch portion of the interview above (thanks for the embeds gortex!) we see more elaboration of the “dimensional” aspect that’s being proposed.

If we are actually being prepped for anything, then it would seem to be: “They” have been here with us all along. Don’t be too frightened but, heh, they’re different in ways that make them potentially dangerous to us. It’s only supernatural because our physics are incomplete.

In some of the TTSA materials it’s basically suggested that, because of those differences in “species,” we might find some of “them” revolting or distasteful by our human standards/bias.

So, if the theory that at least part of what TTSA is selling is indeed some form of the EDH…then why are they doing that? Because it’s true? Or because we’re being sold something for a political/military/intelligence purpose? Both?

If TTSA has the blessing of the U.S. government—and I think they do—then those questions take on even more import. Plus, I think we should always keep the words “social engineering” in mind as that possibility exists. Especially when we see an unprecedented push in the MSM—all of a sudden—in support of “UAP” phenomena. (Turns out, btw, that the genesis of the newer & preferred designation of “UAP” has some connection to some of our historical players.)

A lot of you know that Elizondo’s background is in Counter-Intelligence. For me, It’s fascinating to watch Elizondo practice his tradecraft on camera. A tradecraft where a talent for stagecraft is a desirable attribute. For an Operative especially.

And Elizondo is pretty durn good, no doubt about it. Harder to totally pull off on camera in front of a wider public, however, than in the field. At least in some ways I think.

Now it very well could be that Luis is using his CI skills in service of his current professional position within the TTSA/Bigelow world. Like any good frontman he’s just talking up the business and selling product. That is a possibility.

On the other hand Elizondo may be using his skills in the continued service of the Intelligence Community that he’s dedicated a lifetime too and with whom he apparently still holds active security clearances. Think about that. Uncle Sam isn’t traditionally so permissive of it’s members working to get it to give up it’s secrets.

Getting back to tradecraft/stagecraft—did anyone else perceive a flurry of anxiety and eye blinking from Elizondo when Knapp, in the course of asking a question, mentions Hal Puthoff? If not, check it out again and see how it hits you.

I can think of a few reasons that might be. I don’t think Lue, in his position, enjoys the historical fallout that comes with Hal for one. Not to mention any current fallout. I seem to remember that Elizondo has had to explain away or reframe a comment or two that Hal made.

So that’s where I’m at. Partly on the same page with them and having been influenced by some of the same influences they’ve been associated with. Jacques Vallee for example. On the other hand we know there are holes in various aspects of the TTSA version of what they are about and what they are up to.

In light of all that I, for one, will be thinking long and hard before I buy the final version of whatever's being sold.

Excellent post! Very well balanced and insightful!! Particularly:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join