It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo sat down for a deep dive interview with George Knapp day before yesterday.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My link may not have worked, try this:

www.nbcnews.com...

Accident investigators describe why pilots are less reliable witnesses to aviation accidents, for good survival-related reasons.

edit on 21-1-2020 by JimOberg because: url correction

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Pilots and their passengers live long enough to draw pensions because they re NOT dispassionate observers but fast-interpreters of potential hazards. More examples:

1936 REPORT ON WHY PILOTS ARE POOR OBSERVERS OF METEORS
adsabs.harvard.edu...

Different report:
"Here are two "test cases" that are illustrative: the November 5, 1990 re-entry of the Gorizont/Proton rocket body across northern France and Germany, and the January 28, 1994 launch of Progress TM-21 from Kazakhstan. Both events were observed by airline crews. Arguably, in both cases, the pilots over-interpreted their perceptions and subconsciously introduced "deductions" and "conclusions" to shape their remembered perceptions.

The resulting perceptions look like many other 'classic UFO encounters" reported by pilots, encounters that superficially have a high credibility because of the technical expertise of the witnesses. But both of these man-made events provide a rare opportunity to calibrate pilots' perceptions to what we know was actually being observed, and to raise a caution flag about accepting similar perceptions as gospel."

original link: www.zipworld.com.au...
search on web.archive.org, this link comes up but doesn't always work:
web.archive.org...://www.zipworld.com.au/~psmith/pilot-ufos.html

edit on 21-1-2020 by JimOberg because: url fix

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
That said, I still have several questions I'd like to ask him and, with any luck at all, when I'm in Las Vegas next month, or, while I'm there in June I will get the pleasure of meeting him and asking him in person.

Here are a few more questions you might want to ask him:

1 Why should we trust anyone currently involved with the military to give us an honest answer when it comes to unidentified flying objects?

2 How could your TV show make such obvious mistakes when it came to the details of Colonel Halt and the Rendlesham incident?

3 Can you please tell The Final Theory that ALL is forgiven and that he should come back to ATS? A million questions await him, and this time, without any animosity.

4 Would you be so kind as to attend a round table filmed by ATS that I [Springer : ) ] will be hosting that will include Fravor, Day, Hughes, Turner, Underwood, Weigelt, Voorhis, and Mick West? Coffee, tea and donuts will be served.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

This one's for you Spiritualarseitect

edit on 21/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
And this for you:

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: data5091
How many people actually claim they saw something extraordinary with their naked eyes as opposed to technology on board the Naval Carrier Group and the aircraft?

Fravor has said that only the four pilots involved ever personally saw the Tic Tac.

But according to the majority of the witnesses, Fravor is wrong, as the Hawkeye radar op said everyone onboard saw the Tic Tac with their own eyes fly by them at close range. That is another 5 aircrewmen right there.

Then we have 2 more, Voorhis and Day who both say they saw the thing using the cruisers sighting devices.

TopGun Intercept Controller Kevin Day says “After this now famous Commander Fravor intercept happened, I went back up into combat and I found one of these things on the radar and I got the relative bearing from the ship. I went up topside and I looked at that thing through the Big Eye binoculars.”

“When they’d show up on radar,” Voorhis says, “I’d get the relative bearing and then run up to the bridge and look through a pair of heavily magnified binoculars in the direction the returns were coming from.” Describing what he saw during the daytime, Voorhis says the objects were too far off to make out any distinguishing features, however, he could clearly see something moving erratically in the distance.

“I couldn’t make out details, but they'd just be hovering there, then all of a sudden, in an instant, they’d dart off to another direction and stop again,” Voorhis says. “At night, they’d give off a kind of a phosphorus glow and were a little easier to see than in the day.”

www.popularmechanics.com...

So the total number of people to actually see the Tic Tac with their own eyes at 11 minimum.
We also have another possible eye witness, as Underwood claims that Lt. Col Cheeks saw the thing with his own eyes, though Cheeks has not admitted this publicly.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Boy, for some here it's clearly pee in the pilots' Wheaties day.

How many of you people bashing pilots can fly a plane?

Very disappointing.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Very disappointing.

Exactly!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

3 Can you please tell The Final Theory that ALL is forgiven and that he should come back to ATS? A million questions await him, and this time, without any animosity.

He still has the Top Secret Presentation Slides!!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Markword

Excellent analysis. Please contribute more!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Very disappointing.

Flying a plane is entirely separate from observing an unexplained phenomena.

In fact the latter will distract you from paying full attention to the former.

Very disappointing response.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

As far as I know, military pilots and aviators are the only people trained in the discipline of aerial target identification.
If that training is useless, counterproductive or taught to the wrong people, somene should let the Pentagon know. A lot of time, money and effort could be saved, if that's the case.

Sorry to beat the drum, but lets look realistically at the nimitz-events’ pilot’s statements and provide some objective analysis...

Nimitz-event pilots stated that it was a “craft”...for no reason other than fighter pilot confirmation bias via prior training.

There is no reason to objectively state it was a “craft”. A cloud is not a craft. A bird (or any other lifeform, even one we are not familiar with...) is not a craft. A projected hologram is not a craft. A plasma beam form is not a craft.

Why does he state it is a “craft” if he is so astute an objective observer? There was no reason or evidence to state it was a “craft” whatsoever.

Favor states he would like “to fly it”. Ummm... fly what? A drone? A hologram? An alien amoeba? Again...not an objective observer.

apparently he (and other pilots) also noted it was doing maneuvers that would generate g-force no human could survive. Yet there was ABSOLUTELY no reason for a reasoned observer to assume occupancy at all. Has he ever heard of a drone? Again...lacking objective analysis due to prior training and experience...

The pilots refer to impossible aerodynamics and lack of propulsion in way it flies, as if it must be alien... yet why assume it “flies” at all? If you shine a laser beam in the air, is it “flying” with propulsion aerodynamics? Assumption after assumption.

To call the tictac a “craft”, with “occupants” that can be “piloted” is the height of an observer projecting their own bias rather than perceiving objectively an anomalous event.

edit on 21-1-2020 by Markword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The Tic-Tacs are Alien Probes....plain and simple.

They are Artificial Intelligent Alien Probes....you will learn more shortly...

Currently the US and Russia/China are in a race to reverse engineer them.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Can you also predict the weather Cellty. You should try the lotto sometime.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Uh...gee..thanks? Celty, obviously with your “science background” you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that alien life has visited the planet. I think some special award is appropriate. Singlehandedly, through deep evidentiary fact building you have changed human history with this groundbreaking revelation! Kudos indeed!

Also, many thanks for providing your in depth knowledge of russian/chinese espionage and black-project tech development!

It is nice to know many governments suddenly own alien “probes”. Especially given that everyone in all of human history, including every government ever known, never had one bit of proof of alien-anything UNTIL NOW! And it has been disclosed! By celty...a REAL scientist!

suddenly we are all back engineering alien stuff! Makes sense. The government has secret knowledge of All Life! and all humans in human history are just the ignorant peasants we seem! Only government can know the truth!! Aho! The Sacred government...isnt that what lue was getting at? How special, secret and above the peasants true government is, holding the ONLY key to universal knowledge and power! Sacred priest government! We must all look to government to explain all the mysteries of life. They, and they alone hold the secret TRUTH! Who else could we trust? Government is always right and discerns all deep knowledge!

No nonsense “UFO lore” there. We finally have definitive proof of alien life. Celty has spoken! Hoka hey!

edit on 22-1-2020 by Markword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Bold statements indeed....

If you could show your youtube proof, that would be much appreciated.
edit on 22-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I cant wait for youtube proof!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So now when pilots say they saw a flying "craft" no one wants to believe them. It's a wonder they can find their own plane on the flight deck.

Very disappointing.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Celt does bring up one important point. That is, back in the day, if a individual and or group of people, had witnessed something unidentifiable, it was jotted down in a local paper and made its rounds within the community. Then usually fizzled out.

Now, in this day and age if we do not have the government or its specific leaders acknowledging that these individuals did indeed witness said events. Then it must be a lie right?

So what and when did it happen that a individual lost their credibility in the eyes of supposed experts?

Just a little food for thought....now back to all the experts

edit on 22-1-2020 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Since this thread is about Lue A., lets bring it back.

I don’t have a lot to say about the above interview because nothing much new or of interest was said. Apparently, the whole topic of UAPs got sidetracked by the UFO community’s obsession with the particularities of Zondo’s time within DOD. In my analysis most of the issues with verifying Lue’s status there resulted from incompetent bureaucracy being unable to formulate a cohesive and coordinated message, although Lue seems to have taken it personally.

Regardless, arguing and dissecting Lue’s career when the subject was initially supposed to be government alien disclosure is a sad and disappointing outcome and derailing of the key focus. We can only assume “disclosure” was so easy to derail because there is no disclosure, there never was, and the government does not currently possess (and never has possessed) alien craft.

On the topic of Lue, the only guy on the TTSA team i’d probably enjoy drinking a beer with, who cares? If it is NOT disclosure and there is no forthcoming evidence i find it hard to even care about some random ”nick pope type” guy who apparently doesn't know a darn thing about the phenomena.

We will soon be presented with another pilot/UAP event in next season’s show centering around the area off the coast of san diego where the nimitz event happened. This is a closed-airspace test range for military tech. The antenna arrays necessary for creating and flying plasma-forms (etc.) exists on nearby bases and islands. The military has collected the radar data from the nimitz event, yet has been accused of showing no interest. The tic-tac was at the rendezvous point before the pilots, and the military brass showed zero concern for a reason. All indicators are that it was military tech.

Some have postulated the tech wouldn’t be tested among active pilots. Tell that to the other military victims of military tech testing in the past...including radioactive tests...it just is not true. I put forth that the PILOTS’ reactions to the tictac and its observables was very much a part of the tech-testing. How else would we discern how foreign pilots might react to a sighting? they are bothered that they didnt have a need to know, but they did not have a need to know.

As for Lue. As i stated, he has a disturbing “love” of big government and secret government. When he repeatedly refers to “getting the data to the people who matter”, he is is referring solely to military brass and top elected and UNELECTED power brokers in the IC. He has shown a general distain for entertaining the lowly masses, despite TTSA being an “entertainment” corp., as stated in his interview featured on this thread. He specifically refers how he wants to inform elites, but not “popcorn eating” fools known as We the People.

We have repeatedly been force fed the LIE of slow drip-feeding the ignorant masses...because apparently only people entrenched in government bureaucracy are equipped to handle the truth???...mystic priestesses indeed. The drip feed assertion is beyond arrogant, extraordinarily rude, and based, once again, on the fact they have NOTHING to disclose, and The ”drip feeding” excuse is the only way to hide that. When we-the-people say we want disclosure, the answer is “you are ignorant, only we can handle the truth...we will drip feed your weak selves”. In truth, American people are likely more able to handle life’s great mysteries than our lowly government servants entrenched in mind numbing bureaucracy. Drip feeding is the ultimate way to hide you have nothing to disclose...and likely nothing more than that.

And then there is Lue...likable Lue...the son of secret government who truly loves his dysfunctional parents. ...a blind love imo, given the recent overseas policy failures and useless wars of the last decade, which clearly highlighted vast strategic and capacity failures in the intelligence community when it came to nation building, etc... The American taxpayers have lost billions via this incompetent folly with little accomplished, yet every single failure still hides behind the closed doors of ”classified” secrecy. With that lack of transparency it is little surprise there is systemic incompetence.

I have served as a contractor in war zones overseas and despite Lue’s charm and down-to-earth demeanor i see all the tell tale signs of PTSD in him. That is not a character assault. Even those who dont engage front line firefights still suffer 24/7 life/death stress, and that does not fit in well with mainstream society upon return. Sometimes, when no one else understands, the military becomes the only family you have left. But that can also be a problem.

If I drank a beer with Lue I would let him know that knowledge of alien presence is NOT the arena of secret rooms and Secret groups, and that his service should be primarily and solely to the American people, first and foremost, not to the secret cabals he finds more homey. Once the people are informed, the government will necessarily follow, and not the other way around. I would let him know i forgive him for implying the government had proof of alien life when the facts state overtly that they do not. And then i’d prolly buy him another beer.

edit on 22-1-2020 by Markword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
Celt does bring up one important point. That is, back in the day, if a individual and or group of people, had witnessed something unidentifiable, it was jotted down in a local paper and made its rounds within the community. Then usually fizzled out.

Now, in this day and age if we do not have the government or its specific leaders acknowledging that these individuals did indeed witness said events. Then it must be a lie right?

So what and when did it happen that a individual lost their credibility in the eyes of supposed experts?

Just a little food for thought....now back to all the experts

Here is more food for thought. What if individuals (and groups) cannot prove the reality of their experiences. What then if likewise GOVERNMENTS can not prove alien (or inter-dimensional/time travel/etc) visitation, etc.

Who then can prove alien craft exist if alien craft do indeed exist? ONLY the aliens can give that proof. We cannot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join