It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo sat down for a deep dive interview with George Knapp day before yesterday.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've seen lots of opinions about Luis Elizondo in various threads here on ATS, it just so happens my good friend George Knapp sat him down for the longest, most in depth interview he's done to date.

Lots of speculative questions about Mr. Elizondo are answered in this 9 part interview. That said, I still have several questions I'd like to ask him and, with any luck at all, when I'm in Las Vegas next month, or, while I'm there in June I will get the pleasure of meeting him and asking him in person.

In the meantime...

Enjoy and discuss.

www.mysterywire.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

While I was reading your post, I had in my mind the other Alizondo and asked myself, "WTF has Hector to do with this kind of things".

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Absolutely understandable, :-)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Lots of speculative questions about Mr. Elizondo are answered in this 9 part interview. That said, I still have several questions I'd like to ask him and, with any luck at all, when I'm in Las Vegas next month, or, while I'm there in June I will get the pleasure of meeting him and asking him in person.

Excellent thanks for posting this!!

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Very cool! Thanx Springer. Love George and his way of interviewing, he’s done so much in his field

edit on 1 184018 2020 by WUNK22 because: More content

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ooooh, going to read this tomorrow. Thanks Springer!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The whole bunch connected with TTSA/NIDs gives it a very funky vibe. It's hard to take any of those clowns seriously.
edit on 18-1-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Bit disappointed regarding Elizondo's statements on Skinwalker Ranch.

The phenomena observed there, and elsewhere for that matter, have been seen for centuries. The local indigenous people have different names for things, but it's still the same kind of trickster crap going on today.

I seriously doubt it's the Russians or Fat Boy or ISIS.

This is a generational occurrence and still unexplained in 2020. This is really advanced physics at work.

Again, disappointed.

You know what I hear from this guy? The same damn excuses we've been hearing since Roswell in different language and invoking newer agencies.

👎👎👎
edit on 1/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The whole bunch connected with TTSA/NIDs gives it a very funky vibe. It's hard to take any of those clowns seriously

Funny...that's exactly how they feel about some of us! But yeah.

I've actually surprised--shocked even--myself by coming to suspect that they really are a part of some eventual "disclosure."

Just not sure how much we'd be able to trust whatever that "disclosure" might be.

I mean who here thinks that TTSA has the blessing of Uncle Sam? Raise your hand. Elizondo still has his security clearance for goodness sakes if I understand correctly. Ahem. Looking forward to listening to the Knapp interview.

I did like Season 1 of the show though! Would def watch Season 2.

SPRINGER! I thought you were dead man. Sincerely glad to see you. You've probably been around but I missed you?

edit on 18-1-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm around here every day, I just don't post in the public forums unless I have something worthy to share.
I'm busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest with this, and my other businesses so time is precious to me. ;-)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the link...interesting videos.

Luis is a very important component of the need to ascertain who knew what and when ….this begins to lay the foundation required to build a constructive separation between "insider knowledge suppressed by"Global Cabal influenced Government moles and the FULL AND COMPLETE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PURVEY which is basically what your average Government grunt has/had acess to.

Luis is sharing a narrative that is critical to support and to spread …. and that Narrative says that "MOST" of the people in Government and Military have had absolutely zero knowledge of anything remotely connected to UFOs......they never had and never will posses this knowledge unless they glean it from external sources.

We do in fact need to peel back the Onion one layer at a time....carefully.....we don't want to absolve those within Government and Military who held positions of public Trust and Accountability who may be guilty of suppressing critical knowledge from HU-freaking-MANITY..... however we do not wish a Witch-Hunt to delay full and complete disclosure....because the entire reality/issue has become a Tapestry woven from equal volumes of Truth and Lies we are forced to accept that many thousands or even possibly millions of people have unknowingly and unwillingly become parts/participants of this overt suppression of Humanitarian Knowledge…..yes there is ample evidence and the very existance of ATS and many other data sources (as a counter-balance) are part and parcel of said evidence that long term PROCESSES have been implemented GLOBALLY in support of control and suppression of this Humanitarian Knowledge.....this changes the game immensely....albeit that YES we must make concessions to expedite full and complete disclosure....it is a worthy negotiation because the overall generic goal of these "negative processes" is to simply hide from suppress data from and ultimately outlive entire Generations of people …. just FUBAR each one in whatever way is the path of least resistance to said "processes' ….. CLEARLY THIS HAS BEEN DISCLOSURES MOST IMPACTFUL INDIVIDUAL HURDLE......we have silently witnessed the passing of ENTIRE GENERATIONS of People who ALL HAD A NATURAL BORN RIGHT to have full and complete access to this information about their natural world....these People were LIED TO...until they were all silenced forever by death...we cannot overlook nor deny this critical fact....for it portends our own future if we do so.

I have no bones to pick with Luis....he is clearly sticking to a Pre-Planned set of dynamics...he must do so IMHO TO BE IMPACTFUL.

IMHO we owe it to the People of the past who have ALREADY BEEN SLANDERED unto their deaths as much as we owe it to the People of the Future whom the suppressors of this critical Humanitarian Knowledge planned to treat the exact same way until their deaths to stop the madness and Global suppression.

Luis is a critical step towards stopping the madness IMHO.

Your questions must be focused on the surgical stream of data Luis is dealing with framed how he has chosen to frame it....so you cannot really stray to far from the facts he is working around.

Have fun chatting with Luis....it sounds like fun.

I look forward to the time when the people who Luis works with understand that by failing to HUMANISE the (abduction)experience they are missing a massive opportunity to ground the masses....by Humanise I mean to frame the narrative around the factual human experience instead of only focusing on Technological data as Luis is doing....in doing so we are open to such things as someone stepping up and showing how easy it is to hack the data streams of military groups...and that the Tic-Tacs were never really there....just because they showed up on multiple data platforms in realtime does not mean the data reflected real objects...simply that all the data conduits were on a 'party-line"..... show me several Superpowers using separate secure data lines picking up the same objects in realtime….. or give me more than one data conduit ….this means there has to be an OFF-LINE low tech SOURCE of data that corroborates what our online or cyber-data says....a video isn't good enough but a video with a black and white camera picture taken in real time is more palatable.....you may hack the video somewhere along the data path but you aren't going to hack the old school tech....so we need corroborating evidence that is not generated shared nor stored online.

Like a video taken while an Instamatic Picture is taken....or even better a video of someone taking Instamatic Pictures.

We need "hard-copy" evidence garnered in realtime parallel to the collection of cyber-based data.

Maybe you could ask Luis if they have considered the option of another Military Power implementing a Psy-Op …. A CyberPsy-Op.....we don't want to be fooled by some Hacker playing data-games with the Military with his X-Box controller...and to deny this possibility flies in the face of clear and present evidence that every Countries even Americas Militarys deepest layers can be hacked.

I know we have supportive eye-witnesses....but do we have realtime "corroborating hard copy" evidence of the Tic-Tacs?...maybe non-digital Gun-Cams???

Keep us posted.....I cannot turn on my television now without seeing some sort of disclosure data being pumped out to the masses...its overwhelming....so its nice to have someone like Luis who is sticking to one single clear focus based on accepted facts...it clears the muddy waters a bit.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I click on the link and i see this

Our European visitors are important to us.

And the very next line is

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

What a load of......

Unavailable to Europeans

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yeah I agree this is a weak excuse. Other US sites have managed to accommodate the GDPR changes and it doesn't take much to adjust a website to do so. I'd know as I've updated tonnes of sites over the last year.

If you want to get by it you can use startpage.com.

Just go there first. In the search box type mysterywire then you'll get the results much like Google. Click the Anonymous View link next to the result for the website. It'll load it as the EU proxy. Instead, alter the address so it starts with US instead, and it'll load. That, or use a VPN service.
edit on 19-1-2020 by youcanttellthepeople because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Thanks, i'll check it out

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Consider using a VPN to change your 'location', or use a browser like Opera that has a VPN built in. Geoblocking sucks, but takes all of 2 seconds to get around it.

As for the topic, gonna have a watch, always good to see new material in the UFO area on ATS, although I have to admit I feel TTSA and similar and those involved are full of it and just trying to milk suckers for some easy money.

All these people in the 'know' and still we get nothing but anecdotes and no actual evidence.
Makes a person wonder.
But still it will be interesting no doubt and I do like George Knapp. Thanks for the info Springer.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The phenomena observed there, and elsewhere for that matter, have been seen for centuries. The local indigenous people have different names for things, but it's still the same kind of trickster crap going on today.

This is a generational occurrence and still unexplained in 2020. This is really advanced physics at work.

Again, disappointed.

You know what I hear from this guy? The same damn excuses we've been hearing since Roswell in different language and invoking newer agencies.

👎👎👎

One good quote to maybe change your opinion of that and I think was important was about the leaders are not taking the Pilots serious. Even when they have several types of data that do support the Pilot did see something. We are talking people trained to know the aircraft everyone uses so as not accidentally blast another plane out of the sky.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's the interview for we excluded Europeans.

A lot of what Zondo says makes sense but I can still hear the Carousel music in the background when it comes to TTSA and those that surround it , it would be nice to think they could deliver something of substance but can't help feel there's a game at play , but to what end.

edit on 19-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have not seen the interview yet, but call me naive, but I don't think the guy has any "agenda" as some like to call it, other than just trying to figure out what these things are that are being seen, and so far cannot be explained, but I do plan on checking out the interview, so will post more afterwards.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Again, disappointed.

👎👎👎

One good quote to maybe change your opinion of that and I think was important was about the leaders are not taking the Pilots serious. Even when they have several types of data that do support the Pilot did see something. We are talking people trained to know the aircraft everyone uses so as not accidentally blast another plane out of the sky.

We know that is a lie. The gov has denied the UFO phenomenon since Roswell. Now we have the "Tic Tac" video and the gov has had to admit it is the real deal.

They lie to us every day, all the time.

Hynek switched sides for a reason. He was a brilliant man, not an idiot, and he had an integrity the gov has completely rejected since Roswell.

This is about power. The gov wants the tech and they'll do anything to keep it.

Telling a lie is nothing to them.

Read Poisoner In Chief by Stephen Kinzer. The CIA didn't blink an eye when it came to disposing of the bodies of people they'd tortured. I'm certain it's still going on.

I love my country, but my gov is 100% of the devil.

We, you and me, we are fodder to the US Gov, to be chewed up and cr*pped out in the pursuit of more power.

Again, I also recommend people read Hunt For the Skinwalker by Colm Kelleher and George Knapp.

That ranch is a genuine hotspot of unusual activity. I say this with certainty because many of the incidents described in the book corroborate experiences I have had since childhood.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Watching/listening to those videos was like watching a pot of water boil, it never quite boiled.

As in he never really got to the point , it was obvious he has many of the answers in his mind you could see it behind his eyes. He just kept teasing and teasing, he is still far to scared of the Government he used to work for to really say anything.

George should interview him again in 10 years when the government training has worn off a bit.

All in All though very informative and interesting , ty much good sir .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join