It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo sat down for a deep dive interview with George Knapp day before yesterday.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
There is no reason to dispute Hynek's report on pilots' perceptions - based as it is on raw data

Project Bluebook is a fraud. It is a fake official document posing as a legit document. It is a cover-up.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OK, Let's Get Back On Topic and Stop the Sniping !!

Further Accusations and name calling will see you on the sidelines

edit on Fri Feb 14 2020 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Luis Elizondo sat down for a deep dive interview with George Knapp day before yesterday.

zondo destroyed any cridibility knapp might have had by leading him into the TTSA spook fest.

C2C is the best place for the lot of them and they also contributed to the demise of the real UFO investigators.

as someone said it's just UFOtainment now! As this thread aptly demonstrates....
edit on 14-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: sean

You may want to double check what and who is your source for the story about the nukes being shutdown at Bentwaters/Woodbridge? They didn't house ICBMs there. They were tactical nukes.

Nor was any alert called on any of the three nights of the UFO incident. You can be sure if something happened to the nukes then there would be a much more serious reaction than just a small group of security personnel stomping around the woods. A full alert would have been called and the British MoD contact immediately. None of that happened.

As for the tic-tac we don't know. There isn't enough information to jump to conclusions.

In what way does it matter if it was a ICBM or a tactical nuke?? They are both secured in the same type of manner. In fact the tactical nukes are probably under more lock down considering you can easily cart those off on a flat bed in the middle of the night. My point is, that there is a long history of nuclear facilities, power plants, silo's being messed with. Even the story of the dummy warhead blasted by the UFO. It's not just Bentwaters, but the incident in Great Falls, Montana 1967. One in Vandenburg in 1967 that same year. The incident in Wyoming 1976. Reports of planes that carry the nukes are shadowed. Nimitz' and subs are shadowed as they are nuclear powered. That's more than just a coincidence. We've set off a lot of nukes on this planet, of every size during the development of them. Anywhere from kiloton to 50 megaton hydrogen Tzar. So someone out there is worried, everyone but us it seems, which is worrisome in itself. We're like kids playing with matches, and gasoline too.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

OK points taken. But probably way off topic and better discussed in a separate thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
zondo destroyed any cridibility knapp might have had by leading him into the TTSA spook fest.

Seriously? You just told the leader of Above Top Secret that his good friend can not be taken seriously?

originally posted by: Springer
I've seen lots of opinions about Luis Elizondo in various threads here on ATS, it just so happens my good friend George Knapp sat him down for the longest, most in depth interview he's done to date.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

how do i get to the private part of this site?

ETA

also it was super short am i missing something? seemed kind of pointless to split it into parts and kind of pointless as an interview.

as far as the F18 videos released, they are decades old and the SNIPER-ER pod is a well known device and has public paperwork online and as far as call signs and areas of operations being the reason the chopped the video to a few mins instead of showing the whole thing and even if their were things in the video that would hurt the performance of the sniper pod just blur it.

and why not talk about skin walker ranch?

edit on 17-2-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

“The videos (are) just a tool to to help paint the compelling picture that there are things out there as a nation, we don’t know what they are. And that is why we do those videos — try to get those released. It’s not so people can sit there and eat popcorn on a weekend and say, “Ooh, Ahh. What is that?” Or, “Oh, you know what, that’s actually an IR flare from a MiG 25 pulling a, you know, a two degree turn to the west.” It’s not and I can’t go into reasons why I know it’s not and why we know it’s not because we get into classified information. And the reason why you’re seeing just a short snippet of the video is because the rest of it’s probably pretty classified. So it’s not an attempt to try to misinform people. It’s unfortunately … that’s all that could come out.”

www.mysterywire.com...

See Celty, more corroboration that the longer video contains info they do not want public.

That comment also shows that although he knows Mick West is wrong he is not going public with showing him why he is wrong. I guess we can rule-out a sit-down between the two. Mick got lucky with that while we lose out on it. It would be nice if Luis would just sit down and just hash it out with all the naysayers. Not going to happen though, so we are not going to get the answers we seek.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think Corbell probably had a lot to do with Knapp getting MysteryWire up. Corbell looked like a kid in candy store. Boxes upon boxes of data and footage. I am sure we will see a lot of stuff come out over time, I hope anyway. A lot of that footage is on old tapes and needs to be gone through and converted to digital format which is a lot of work. I know I had done that myself with a family video from the late 30-40's that was originally on 8mm film to vcr, to then I converted to digital dvd. Took like 8 hours trial and error, messing with hardware, software, drivers, editing to get it right so the entire footage fit on one dvd. It was a certifiable nightmare.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join