It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo sat down for a deep dive interview with George Knapp day before yesterday.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's hard to track down the better quality pictures. I think the one Elizondo was referring to was the Capitol fly over picture. It is in the presentation at 1:30:25 frame. It's one of the most famous ones..www.liveabout.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

I think we can trust the observation that pilots have. More so than the the average person on the ground. The Cmdr doesn't know what it truly is. He has stated that.

You might think that.

Here's what J.Allen Hynek concluded from his work on Project Bluebook.

Source : Hynek UFO Report.

Pilots seem to be the worst observers for misidentifying aerial phenomena. Their primary task is flying the aircraft safely. If there is a more up to date and wider ranging sample then please present the data.

No one is saying for definite what Fravor saw. We don't know. But appealing to his profession as a guideline for reliability and trustworthiness is not backed up by the data.

It's hard to track down the better quality pictures. I think the one Elizondo was referring to was the Capitol fly over picture.

If he was then that picture is a crop of one taken long after 1952 showing lens flares from the street light below. Do some research on it.

edit on 13/2/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hynek was a disinfo agent. If you do not want to be thought of as a disinfo agent then you should stop repeatedly posting fake info coming from a disinfo agent.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
It may be hard for you to accept, but the US military isn't run by idiots.

Yes, unlike what some snowflakes would have you believe, the military are not idiots. There are many in that profession that know that many UFO’s are alien. They knew it 70 years ago and they still know it. I stand by that as a Fact. Not a lie, a Fact.

To say that is a lie implies that you think the military are ignorant, naïve and yes, even idiots. Those withholding the secrets are liars, but they are not idiots.

edit on 13-2-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Hynek was a disinfo agent.

There is no reason to dispute Hynek's report on pilots' perceptions - based as it is on raw data - but more generally it's also important to underline that although Hynek began as a sceptic in the early-1950s, and WAS a debunker for the USAF, his attitude towards UFOs began to change significantly in the 1960s.

Since you are a devout fan of the History Channel's entertaining, highly fictionalised 'Project Blue Book' drama, it would be of interest for you to know that Hynek addressed the United Nations on 27th Nov 1978:

There exists a global phenomenon the scope and extent of which is not generally recognized. It is a phenomenon so strange and foreign to our daily terrestrial mode of thought that it is frequently met by ridicule and derision by persons and organizations unacquainted with the facts. Yet, the phenomenon persists; it has not faded away as many of us expected it would when, years ago, we regarded it as a passing fad or whimsy. Instead, it has touched on the lives of an increasing number of people around the world...

... Speaking then for myself as an astronomer, and I believe for many of my colleagues as well, there is no longer any question in my mind of the importance of this subject. It is my considered opinion, based on many years of study, both as Scientific Consultant to the U.S. Air Force, and in recent years, as an involved scientist, that the UFO phenomenon whatever its origin may turn out to be, is eminently worthy of study.

And I am by no means alone in this opinion. There is today a growing community of scientists, from many countries, who have declared an interest, either privately or openly, in pursuing the challenge presented by the UFO problem, and who are gathering and analyzing the relevant data.

edit on 13-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Yes, unlike what some snowflakes would have you believe, the military are not idiots. There are many in that profession that know that many UFO’s are alien. They knew it 70 years ago and they still know it. I stand by that as a Fact. Not a lie, a Fact. To say that is a lie implies that you think the military are ignorant, naïve and yes, even idiots. Those withholding the secrets are liars, but they are not idiots.

But America is one of the dumbest countries in the world. Comparing the people who run the US Military to your own educational standards is a logical fallacy.

Americans adults are dumber than the average human.

There's also a study this study finds Americans are the most stupid people on the planet

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think you are going to piff off
one or two MM.

😉

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

You can't argue with the data. Unless you are dumb enough to try.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Baablacksheep

You can't argue with the data. Unless you are dumb enough to try.

Blimey, you're a brave man, MM.

Since I have just come to the defence of 1.7 million Phoenix citizens who were declared morons by another poster in SA's thread about the 1997 lights, I think there is sufficient evidence to finally convince SA that I am certainly not one of your Socks!

Interesting source for the second article you posted, cobber! I sense a touch of...

Only joking, my Antipodean friends!

PS: I'm three-quarters Spanish and a quarter French, but born in the UK oop North, so I'm a complete dog's dinner.

edit on 13-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Tell yourself whatever you need to make it through each day mate. You're an amateur pretending you are in the "know".

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Hynek genuinely believed that there is something to the UFO phenomenon he just couldn't prove it scientifically. He pursued it all the way up to his dying years from a brain tumor. That is dedication for someone who just doesn't want to believe UFO's. He saw there was legit reason to scientifically study it. Them numbers come from a different time, different technology period. There has been a lot more things happening since then.

Rendalsham forest incident where nukes shut down in a underground facility with triple redundancy power systems. It didn't just happen there, it happen in other places too. It happen in the US. Now we got this tictac displaying things that isn't possible with our current technology. Not just viewed on radar from the ship, but confirmed by radar by the cap point plane as well. Including Cmdr's Fravors radar and the damn thing even jammed his advanced radar. lol. So there is a lot of evidence that suggests that we're dealing with a phenomenon way out of our league.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

You may want to double check what and who is your source for the story about the nukes being shutdown at Bentwaters/Woodbridge? They didn't house ICBMs there. They were tactical nukes.

Nor was any alert called on any of the three nights of the UFO incident. You can be sure if something happened to the nukes then there would be a much more serious reaction than just a small group of security personnel stomping around the woods. A full alert would have been called and the British MoD contact immediately. None of that happened.

As for the tic-tac we don't know. There isn't enough information to jump to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

(post by 1point92AU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

(post by 1point92AU removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

(post by spiritualarchitect removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join