It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert: They're Brainwashing Our Kids & Kidnapping Them (SGTreport)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Uhhh . . . not in my construction on reality.

Evidently you typed that one with fingers fully in your cheek?

I greatly favor humor, generally.

But this child trafficking thing is very deadly serious and far more pervasive than most folks realize--and--deserves to be treated accordingly.

It's a liberal hoax.

It's been debunked for some time. Whereas their hatred for Donald Trump is quite real.

Children are not being snatched by white vans, but they are being assaulted for wearing MAGA hats.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

There have been similar reports in Michigan; Vans like the ones described driving around bus stops and parking lots, some outfitted with padlocks welded to the exterior of the doors to prevent people inside from escaping.

I wanna know why we aren't being proactive about this; hear me out:

1. Find some "Children" to use as bait (By "children", I mean young adults that can pass for minors).

2. Have them hang around suspected areas where these activities happen.

3. Lie in wait off to the side in a vehicle, or with multiple vehicles, and some sort of........ "self defense item" in hand.

4. Once the young adult posing as a child is taken, follow that van back to whatever Hellhole it came from and........ well, you can fill in the blank from there.

I'm all for doing things the right way, doing things the proper way, making sure rules are followed accordingly, but at some point, this has got to stop. We need to stop being reactive to instances like this and start doing something about it.

Look, I'm really sorry, but those that partake in kidnappings and human trafficking of this nature are worthless wastes of oxygen and resources, and should be treated as such.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Hmm i hope this isn't widespread and the cops are already investigating if true.

I don't trust the SGTreport. It's full of sensationalist Qanon stuff that never happens. I unsubscribed from the channel after the 10th qanon video saying how something BIG is about to happen. Or how hillary has been arrested.

Another boy who cried wolf channel IMO.
edit on 14-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Global incident map

This website lists the amber alerts that do go out, the ones that do get found and the abduction attempts that are made.

When the Finders got questioned, they used two vans during their abduction attempts to create doubt and confuse any witness statements.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Agreed, the people in law enforcement that do similar things are heroes. I can't sit by in idle as an able bodied adult, I'm applying to the academy.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
When it comes to taking children and killing them as sacrifices and eating them.....the Gloves come off and all rules are forfeit....there is only one solution...and its a hands-on solution....you find some of them and you begin feeding them to each other piece by piece as you give them the best medical life preserving care possible.....you keep them alive and you feed them to each other.....always letting them know that they can CHOOSE jail for life over death by consumption.....then we start working our way back up the disgusting chain of command until we find the head of the Snake and we then cut it off....for those of us who live to love and protect ALL CHILDREN there is no limit to the boundaries we will cross to do just that....no limits.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

There have been similar reports in Michigan; Vans like the ones described driving around bus stops and parking lots, some outfitted with padlocks welded to the exterior of the doors to prevent people inside from escaping.

1. Find some "Children" to use as bait (By "children", I mean young adults that can pass for minors).

3. Lie in wait off to the side in a vehicle, or with multiple vehicles, and some sort of........ "self defense item" in hand.

4. Once the young adult posing as a child is taken, follow that van back to whatever Hellhole it came from and........ well, you can fill in the blank from there.

I'm all for doing things the right way, doing things the proper way, making sure rules are followed accordingly, but at some point, this has got to stop. We need to stop being reactive to instances like this and start doing something about it.

Look, I'm really sorry, but those that partake in kidnappings and human trafficking of this nature are worthless wastes of oxygen and resources, and should be treated as such.

Yes....this ALL DAY LONG.

This is exactly what needs to happen.

Someone needs to ask the Pope if forgiveness is possible if you remediate evil as evil does.....then we can get some olde school Christians in on this act....then we will some real fire and brimstone....literally.....lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyone that denies this is a few cards short of a full deck. White vans are used because they are the most colour on the roads. Don't believe this is happening. Just google "Rape gangs UK" and read to your hearts content, then weep for the lack of police officers not taking this seriously because they are afraid to be seen as racist because it's virtually all a certain race that is doing it.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But this child trafficking thing is very deadly serious and far more pervasive than most folks realize--and--deserves to be treated accordingly.

It's a liberal hoax.

It's been debunked for some time. Whereas their hatred for Donald Trump is quite real.

Children are not being snatched by white vans, but they are being assaulted for wearing MAGA hats.

Really? What, exactly, has been debunked?

How is it that the many thousands of children Trump's crew has freed from sex slavery etc. were picked up?

Were the vans blue? Maybe they were SUV's?

Or pickups?

Convertibles?

Limo's?

Sedans?

Probably not bicycles.

Maybe green vans?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
When it comes to taking children and killing them as sacrifices and eating them.....the Gloves come off and all rules are forfeit....there is only one solution...and its a hands-on solution....you find some of them and you begin feeding them to each other piece by piece as you give them the best medical life preserving care possible.....you keep them alive and you feed them to each other.....always letting them know that they can CHOOSE jail for life over death by consumption.....then we start working our way back up the disgusting chain of command until we find the head of the Snake and we then cut it off....for those of us who live to love and protect ALL CHILDREN there is no limit to the boundaries we will cross to do just that....no limits.

I share the outrage and need to see some emphatic extremely effective response.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Global incident map

This website lists the amber alerts that do go out, the ones that do get found and the abduction attempts that are made.

When the Finders got questioned, they used two vans during their abduction attempts to create doubt and confuse any witness statements.

Thanks. Greatly appreciated contribution to the discussion of the realities involved.

What do you think the cause of such quick, almost rabid denial of such goings on is?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Thank you.

I can sure identify with a desire to take the gloves off in treating such perps. Though usually they don't fare very well in prison.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Hmm i hope this isn't widespread and the cops are already investigating if true.

I don't trust the SGTreport. It's full of sensationalist Qanon stuff that never happens. I unsubscribed from the channel after the 10th qanon video saying how something BIG is about to happen. Or how hillary has been arrested.

Another boy who cried wolf channel IMO.

Yeah, SGTReport tends to shoot first & ask questions later. Nevertheless, I think it is somewhat useful as an early canary in the coal mine.

Sometimes the flakiest groups have proven the most accurate.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's a liberal hoax.

I don't believe it is a liberal hoax. The reality is too wide-spread by far more victims than any of us used to realize.

El Chapo really did learn that trafficking children paid more than drugs.

Certainly the TDS hatred of Trump is tangible & also widespread.

Certainly MAGA hat wearers are being attacked.

But the--what now--10,000 freed by Trump's crew from child sex abuse & other abducted victim sex abuse is hard proof of at least a hint of the extent of the problem.

I don't know what you think was debunked. But the entire very real problem has not been debunked, On the contrary, it keeps being revealed to be far worse than anyone imagined.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this post. I absolutely DESPISE people who traffic children, women and traffic animals or animal parts. It's just F'n sick the amount of people involved in these unforgivable trades. More people need to be aware of this. Of course it's always in the name of greed and a list of sort....The almighty F'n dollar SMFH

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What do you think the cause of such quick, almost rabid denial of such goings on is?

Welcome to ATS. It can be a tough crowd here at times and kinda why I like it, lots of different ideas, thoughts and perspectives are thrown at the issues that come up. Try not to get too caught up in changing everyones mind, just stick to the facts and the ignorance will sort itself out.

As for the rabid denials on the issues of child abduction, fear, ignorance and guilt are all motivators. When following google on the issue it takes you to:

Active Amber Alerts

When comparing this list to the Global Incident Map there are more rabid denials from the top.

The Clintons, Laura Silsby, Haiti, Amber Alerts & Human Trafficking

how many remember a woman by the name of Laura Silsby? Silsby, now known as Laura Silsby-Gayler was jailed for the kidnapping of 33 children in Haiti and eventually wound up working for the company that put out Amber Alerts, which were said to be notifications to warn of children who were missing or kidnapped. However, she was provided assistance by none other than Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Do people really want to wake up to a ruling class of pedovorous? Amy Robach had to drop her story on JE, even when she had it all. Rabid Denials... good words. Fits in with the epidemic of TDS going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Welcome to ATS. It can be a tough crowd here at times and kinda why I like it, lots of different ideas, thoughts and perspectives are thrown at the issues that come up. Try not to get too caught up in changing everyones mind, just stick to the facts and the ignorance will sort itself out.

As for the rabid denials on the issues of child abduction, fear, ignorance and guilt are all motivators. When following google on the issue it takes you to:

Active Amber Alerts

When comparing this list to the Global Incident Map there are more rabid denials from the top.

The Clintons, Laura Silsby, Haiti, Amber Alerts & Human Trafficking

how many remember a woman by the name of Laura Silsby? Silsby, now known as Laura Silsby-Gayler was jailed for the kidnapping of 33 children in Haiti and eventually wound up working for the company that put out Amber Alerts, which were said to be notifications to warn of children who were missing or kidnapped. However, she was provided assistance by none other than Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Do people really want to wake up to a ruling class of pedovorous? Amy Robach had to drop her story on JE, even when she had it all. Rabid Denials... good words. Fits in with the epidemic of TDS going on.

Thanks for your wise words. I agree wholesale.

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

We CANNOT torture them. We HAVE to follow the law IMO. We should not accidentally or intentionally commit instant barbarism on an innocent victim. I would prefer swift justice but it has to be adjudicated. A Firing squad if someone is caught in the act is what I want if that was an action concluded that is fair to the justice for the victims. However, I suspect society would be willing to consider a temporary insanity charge if someone rescuing children from a gruesome life if. Certainly if I were a jury member.

I would not doubt that it is hard to control emotions making an arrest of such vile criminals that would harm children.

edit on 15-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Jose!

You have a just cause here.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Welcome to ATS Jose!

You have a just cause here.

Thanks for your kind welcome & words.

Few things trigger my anger. This is at the top of the list.

If we cannot or will not take care of our children--our generally most innocent & vulnerable--what are we?

Vile animals, creatures from hell not worthy the label of human?

All the classic degenerating societies & cultures triggered their destruction by abuse & sacrifice of children. At some point, God will simply not tolerate it any longer.

The bronze statue of Molach with arms outstretched over the fire--where the baby was placed--still outrages me.

Then I wonder--how similar to the suffering pained infant are the saline burning (particularly late-term) abortions & dismemberments by "civilized" MD's etc. God have mercy. And for what CONVENIENCE? To avoid bother? Should have thought of that when they were getting screwed. GRRRRR.

I should hush. Too easy for me to get . . . too outraged.
edit on 1512020 by JoseGarcia because: addendum

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join