It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert: They're Brainwashing Our Kids & Kidnapping Them (SGTreport)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You may want to skip to minute 6:33 on this video for this topic of the kidnapping. As I understand it, the police verify it on the video.

Basically, particularly in the Easter and Southern USA, roving WHITE vans are attempting & successfully kidnapping kids.

One van discovered evidently by some snoopy mom's was outfitted with heavy duty sound insulation & steel lining to prevent yelling kids being heard.

This is an outrageous thing, to me, and I'm not even a parent. But I have intensely cared about children all my 73 years and am quickly furious at anyone who dares to even think about harming children or helpless animals.

I have sent this to my entire email list and hope folks will consider doing that. Saving even one child from being kidnapped, raped, murdered, enslaved etc. is well worth doing to the max.

I think it is a dreadful state of the country and era that it has become more or less unworkable, unwise, stupid for kids to go anywhere alone. Certainly even adults need to be careful because human trafficking is not limited to kids.

We all need to AT LEAST be SITUATIONALLY AWARE. Always have an escape route already scoped out whenever you are in public. Be aware of furniture and other objects you could use in defending yourself if required.

I HOPE anyone on ATS who is aware of such goings on will post and share what they know, have observed etc.

I do not think this is a wild haired hoax because:

1. Q-Anon and personally known Law officers have affirmed the very serious realities of such going on.

2. The Southern Border has been increasingly shut down in terms of human trafficking and those seeking victims and their adrenochrome are likely getting desperate.

3. The video is fairly convincing to me.

4. I live in a small rural area and even locally there have been confirmations of horrific things going on even involving human sacrifice.

5. Have read too many convincing research studies & watched too many first person reports of victims on youtube to discount it all.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sweet

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

www.youtube.com...

You may want to skip to minute 6:33 on this video for this topic of the kidnapping. As I understand it, the police verify it on the video.

Basically, particularly in the Easter and Southern USA, roving WHITE vans are attempting & successfully kidnapping kids.

One van discovered evidently by some snoopy mom's was outfitted with heavy duty sound insulation & steel lining to prevent yelling kids being heard.

This is an outrageous thing, to me, and I'm not even a parent. But I have intensely cared about children all my 73 years and am quickly furious at anyone who dares to even think about harming children or helpless animals.

I have sent this to my entire email list and hope folks will consider doing that. Saving even one child from being kidnapped, raped, murdered, enslaved etc. is well worth doing to the max.

I think it is a dreadful state of the country and era that it has become more or less unworkable, unwise, stupid for kids to go anywhere alone. Certainly even adults need to be careful because human trafficking is not limited to kids.

We all need to AT LEAST be SITUATIONALLY AWARE. Always have an escape route already scoped out whenever you are in public. Be aware of furniture and other objects you could use in defending yourself if required.

I HOPE anyone on ATS who is aware of such goings on will post and share what they know, have observed etc.

I do not think this is a wild haired hoax because:

1. Q-Anon and personally known Law officers have affirmed the very serious realities of such going on.

2. The Southern Border has been increasingly shut down in terms of human trafficking and those seeking victims and their adrenochrome are likely getting desperate.

3. The video is fairly convincing to me.

4. I live in a small rural area and even locally there have been confirmations of horrific things going on even involving human sacrifice.

5. Have read too many convincing research studies & watched too many first person reports of victims on youtube to discount it all.

Isn't this just a hoax by liberals to associate child abductions with something white, in order to extend the culture wars to yet another field.

Today they're coming for our Red hats, tomorrow it's our white vans.

They know that white vans are a symbol of traditional freedom loving blue collar Americans so they Want to turn people against them.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Uhhh . . . not in my construction on reality.

Evidently you typed that one with fingers fully in your cheek?

I greatly favor humor, generally.

But this child trafficking thing is very deadly serious and far more pervasive than most folks realize--and--deserves to be treated accordingly.
edit on 1412020 by JoseGarcia because: adendum

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

I do not know how wide spread this is but one event is to much for me !

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Has technology reached the point yet where a chip can safely be implanted in a person to show where he/she is located, among other important things?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

So many sick, twisted minds out there. I cannot fathom how someone could treat another human being badly. This is indeed a serious issue and one that needs to end. Imagine the trauma to the one who is taken and the trauma of their friends and families who love them? GRRRR!

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Any more evidence other than the CB46 report?

I'm not denying this is going on but the video is slightly sensationalist.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Perhaps related to the many who go missing every day, came up in related videos after I watched the one you posted.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

newsalert - you realise this tail is from august 2019 - dont you ?

and it would help if people read the updates :

update

but hey - if you cannot find fresh fear - recycled old fear will do

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This sounds similar to something that was going around on Facebook a few weeks ago. That ended up being a hoax. No law enforcement agencies could confirm any reports.

Of course that didn't stop Baltimore Mayor Jack Young from issuing a warning. He was called out by his own police force over that one.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
People have been getting abducted in sketchy vans for a long time. It is probably worse now with internet validation/collaboration/organization, but I wouldn't run around in constant fear. Teach your kids not to get in cars with strangers or walk alone in quiet places. This is something every parent and every single petite person out jogging at 4 am or through the woods should be aware of and be smart. There's bad out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, tech is there.

However, Bible Believing Christians would avoid it at all costs because of the MARK OF THE BEAST thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So many sick, twisted minds out there. I cannot fathom how someone could treat another human being badly. This is indeed a serious issue and one that needs to end. Imagine the trauma to the one who is taken and the trauma of their friends and families who love them? GRRRR!

Ii greatly agree.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I'm not denying this is going on but the video is slightly sensationalist.

SGTReport's author/owner/spokesperson

Is very passionate about a list of things.

Frankly, being passionate about this issue is quite fine with me.

I think listed the reasons I believed such was likely going on--including stuff here in my own rural small town. I'm talking about various kinds of sources, claims & info re child abduction, sex abuse, trafficking & satanic sacrifice.

I don't know that it can get more sensational than that.

And Q-Anon as well as Trump's Justice department have all made emphatic points about successfully bringing to justice far more than the other recent Presidents combined for such horrors--and releasing the victims accordingly. Thousands.

In short, I do not think this topic CAN be discussed TOO passionately. It can bear as much passionate concern as anyone can bring to the table.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Perhaps related to the many who go missing every day, came up in related videos after I watched the one you posted.

THANKS Much appreciated. I pray it helps free many & prevent many.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has technology reached the point yet where a chip can safely be implanted in a person to show where he/she is located, among other important things?

Did you really just say that on a conspiracy site!?!
Notice how easily we can turn to that as a solution?
Is that the solution they want?

*not attacking you, this is scary! Just shocked how quickly that was thrown out

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

newsalert - you realise this tail is from august 2019 - dont you ?

and it would help if people read the updates :

update

but hey - if you cannot find fresh fear - recycled old fear will do

I often don't pay much attention to dates & times.

I'll check out the update. I appreciate updates.

I don't care to get into fear-mongering just for kicks.

Nevertheless, the realities of our era are that thousands of kids & women & teens of both sexes have been trafficked by a shocking number of elite in high places. El Chapo had discovered that human traffricking paid more than drug smuggling.

And Pelosi, Schummer, & Schiff were all on his payroll to keep the border open for it.

I don't mind screaming about whatever more or less true or likely true or even merely just illustrative narrative that can shed light on the topic and encourage folks to be more alert, preventative & paying attention to help end such stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
This sounds similar to something that was going around on Facebook a few weeks ago. That ended up being a hoax. No law enforcement agencies could confirm any reports.

Of course that didn't stop Baltimore Mayor Jack Young from issuing a warning. He was called out by his own police force over that one.

Well, local law enforcement in my area have confirmed horrific stuff. Not the white van stuff but related sorts of horrors. So I don't mind passing along an alert or warning I came across even if it turns out merely to be a fictional illustration.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
People have been getting abducted in sketchy vans for a long time. It is probably worse now with internet validation/collaboration/organization, but I wouldn't run around in constant fear. Teach your kids not to get in cars with strangers or walk alone in quiet places. This is something every parent and every single petite person out jogging at 4 am or through the woods should be aware of and be smart. There's bad out there.

Well put. I agree wholesale with your points.

But not just at night or near the woods.

There have been increasing incidents of such abductions being attempted in major shopping center parking lots--even with the security cameras there.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Thankfully, no. So if you see a white, windowless van roaming your neighborhood with 'Free Puppies' spray-painted on the outside, ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join