It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Back in the Real World..Harry and Meghan Quit Royal Duties

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think it is also about Harry not being of the bloodline!! He's James Hewitts Son. They look like brothers with an age gap.

Harry was born September 15th 1984'

Diana didnt meet James Hewitt till 1986 he had a five-year affair

with Diana from 1986 to 1991. Diana confirmed the affair in her 1995 Panorama

interview

His red hair is a Spencer (her family) trait, both her sisters are 'ginger' and one

has the same family features as Harry.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dont ruin stuff with facts.!!!!!!!!

a reply to: eletheia

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Gee I dont know, the limelight literally killed his mom. Maybe it's just a matter of them not wanting to put themselves and their kids thru the crap.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Greenland aint in North America! Lol

a reply to: halfoldman

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
I think the point of the suggestion was that Greenland is between Europe and North America, thus being one way of meeting their intentions.

edit on 8-1-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yds yes...was being A smartass. I failed. 😅😂🤣

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman
"Like a permanent Greta"

LOL LOL LOL, now THAT was funny, thank you for making me laugh

edit on 8-1-2020 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think I remember correctly that Diana left most of her estate, including jewellery...but not the engagement ring to Harri, thus making him wealthier than William. So very telling that the Queen had to reassure William that some items will not be made available to Meghan.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have some insider info on this that Megan is terrified that their son will get dragged into the rampant pedophilia that surrounds the royals.

That's why her Mom is always there to stay with the baby, and she doesn't really want any royal affiliates to be alone with her, or her son.

I can't believe some of you, you conspiracy nuts, some super Christian, supposed deeper thinkers, have at the same time exalted Gervais for his 'vetted by the Hollywood elite' Golden Globes monologue because you think he's "really given to Hollywood" 🙄; and, at the same time you can't see these two running scared from an institution that they don't believe in, and none of you seem to believe in... but you don't like them because... they have money (like Gervais), or she's a feminist (like Gervais)?

What gives with you people?

Harry and Megan are spitting on everything you also despise, just like you thought Gervais did, but they're actually doing it.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So ... a couple of very privileged people have decided to skirt what little irresponsibility they did have in life ... you don't say

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Or... they didnt like the strings the public money came with and decided to leave the public money on the table.
I fail to see why this would be a negative thing.
They seem to be a great example for some of our church organizations here in the states, along with everyone else at the public through who are whining that the strings shouldn't apply to them.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't give a toss that she's 'biracial'.
I don't even give a toss that she's American.

In fact.....I don't really give a toss at all about any of it......much the same as most Brits.

They are all a complete and utter irrelevance to me and my life.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
History repeating itself as so often happens with the Royals.

Remember in 1931 when Edward fell in love with an American Actress/Socialite Wallis Simpson?

He abdicated also.

Following that? Maybe Harry will become the Governor of the Bahamas too - following in his Uncles footsteps.

At least Edward and Wallis were married until he died.

I doubt sincerely that will happen with Harry and Megan.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Are they now, and you know this how?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: DanDanDat

Or... they didnt like the strings the public money came with and decided to leave the public money on the table.
I fail to see why this would be a negative thing.
They seem to be a great example for some of our church organizations here in the states, along with everyone else at the public through who are whining that the strings shouldn't apply to them.

I don't know what money you think they will be missing out on. They will still have the privileges he was born into. It would be an entirely different story if they turned their back on everything to live a modest life. They are just turning their back on the responsibility that pays for their privileges while keeping the privileges. I can certainly understand why the royal family would be upset over that.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So with all due respect for my fellow UK ATS'ers, I don't really care about Royal Drama by and large. However, with all of the coverage regarding the pedophile Prince Andrew I did read that the future King Charles was actively looking to scale back the monarchy to just him and the direct line of succession so this is hardly a surprise no?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Amen brother!!

And the other part is just “Brexit stage left”!!

Cutting yourself loose is better than being pulled down by the anchor.

Makes one wonder who is no longer keeping the “bad apples” in line. Hummm...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: CthruU

She'll roll out to her next victim while using her kid as "royalty" and demand child support.

Yes i can see that exact scenario in due time.

Harry is ok in my book now he has seen the light - love trumps all, just hope he's not the only one in love.
edit on 9-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: CthruU

I don't think Harry & Megan will have any issues surviving in the private sector, their reputations alone have granted them access to money the likes of which you and I will never see.

For instance, he could build a pub on the Gold Coast, complete with all the latest trimmings of beer gardens, fire pits etc etc & call it 'Harrys Exile'. Megan can work behind the bar for happy hour and the cash would come pouring in.

He then builds more pubs in other cities, maybe even over in kiwi in Queenstown too. He could be a mulit-multi millionaire in no time.....thanks in large part to that reputation thingy I mentioned earlier.

Agreed.

There's no doubt he's starting down the correct road finially. I always thought he was never quite the chip of the old block his unrelatable brother or father or uncles or grandma clearly are.

I go one step further and say i think he knows once granny dies the royal family will finially return to dust as in reality the establishment is as relatable these days as a knights armour, add onto that the damage Andrew will end up doing to the brand and it's all over rover.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Gee I dont know, the limelight literally killed his mom. Maybe it's just a matter of them not wanting to put themselves and their kids thru the crap.

No one walks away from unimaginable amounts of money and support willingly unless theres fundamental problems.

The limelight is exactly what they will need to rely on to survive - just a differnt shade.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join