It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Back in the Real World..Harry and Meghan Quit Royal Duties

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I have some insider info on this that Megan is terrified that their son will get dragged into the rampant pedophilia that surrounds the royals.

Supposing that were true.......There is no pedophilia in Hollywood or the

celebrity circuit???? Jeffry Epstein and his ilk!! ring a bell?

Harry and Megan are spitting on everything you also despise, just like you thought Gervais did, but they're actually doing it.

Megan wants to create her own Royalty and celebrity circus where she is Queen.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You can bet they won't be financially independent. They've already been bought by the Left.

Next stop.... late night rapper show with MC Ginger Moses!

And why are they coming to America? We don't want them. We support Brexit.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
And why are they coming to America? We don't want them.

The are coming to North America, which may mean Canada.

On financial independence. They may make that work, but difficult to see how without compromising who they are. Besides, they won't pay for their security and body guards will they, so they will never really be financially independent.

The current details are fairly scant. I expect they will make this work and continue to have a useful and valuable role.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I go one step further and say i think he knows once granny dies the royal family will finially return to dust as in reality the establishment is as relatable these days as a knights armour, add onto that the damage Andrew will end up doing to the brand and it's all over rover.

This is actually a very interesting observation.

When the Queen passes there's no way Charles holds the same stature in the public eye, and the whole image of the "Royal Family" will be significantly diminished.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sure they will. Thay are the Kardashian generation....sell yur soul for fame...reality show, book deal, public appearances...and dont forget the clothing line and magazine appearances.

a reply to: Generation9

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I go one step further and say i think he knows once granny dies the royal family will finially return to dust as in reality the establishment is as relatable these days as a knights armour, add onto that the damage Andrew will end up doing to the brand and it's all over rover.

This is actually a very interesting observation.

When the Queen passes there's no way Charles holds the same stature in the public eye, and the whole image of the "Royal Family" will be significantly diminished.

Agreed, i think they'll try to overcome that by charles passing it straight to william but hes a pompus spoiled outcast who has his granmas penchant for giving the evil eye and looking like someone just stole his lollipop.

I'll even go another step further and politely suggest the only reason the muslim majority hasn't overrun the palace in a coup of sorts to start the European takeover is that she's probably the most senior deep state (international chapter) member and out of respect for time spent their waiting for her to fall of her perch so as not to be disrespectful.

Ohh well it is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Muslims? Respect an 80 to 90-year-old woman?! That is a conspiracy. If they want to toss her off, they will. Ain't no respect there at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'll start with a disclaimer ......... I am not a Royalist, but

The Queen was born into the system, and I have great respect for the way she has

conducted herself and adapted through out her reign. Major setbacks like agreeing

to become a #taxpayer, #her sisters sexpliots, #her daughters divorce, #her sons

adultery and the fall out, #her ex daughter in laws death, #Fergie trying to sell

ex husbands services to the ME, #Andrews Pedophilia and resulting TV interview etc.

Through out all of the above she has conducted herself with dignity

Harry and his upstart bride on the other hand are no loss to the country....However

the way he treated the Queen, his Grandmother was TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

There's one in every family.

You can take that however you want.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What...a Ginger?

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What...a Ginger?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
What...a Ginger?

Probably one of those too. I think there are even a few in mine.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I just adore Harry & Meghan. These two are real, they know the monarchy is full of
sheet.

There is nothing better than watch two people do what they want to do with their lives, rather than
what they are "expected" to.

The other thing that cracks me up is that people are convinced that this is 100% Meghan. I've even read people saying "he is bewitched, she has her claws in him." Sounds very familiar to things people said in history when royals did thing they didn't like.

Um, is Harry not an adult? Is he incapable of making decisions? He may appear quiet and docile, but for all we know, he could be the one driving for these changes. It would not surprise me in the least if he is.

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room either. The people in the UK can't stand to have their beloved Harry marry both an American, and a half black American at that. In addition, a woman that can actually think and speak for herself. THE HORROR! The people in the UK are so obsessed with Harry and jealous of Meghan the limelight on Kate & William is very low and dim. I've been seeing this for a while. I had a bunch of airline miles I couldn't use and were going to expire. I traded them in for magazine subscriptions, seriously a ton of them. Almost every magazine in the last year has been doing a piece on Kate & William. So boring, a total publicity campaign. Yawn!

People know the real deal, even if they think they don't want it!

To Harry and Meghan, I wish them the best in the world, which is true love. It appears they have found that!

edit on 9-1-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room either. The people in the UK can't stand to have their beloved Harry marry both an American, and a half black American at that.

With all due respect that is total and utter crap.

The truth is that the vast majority of people don't really give a toss if she's 'a half black American'.
He's free to marry whoever he see's fit, same as anyone.

To be honest we don't really think much about The Royal Family and pretty much just want to get on with our own lives the same as most other people.

It seems to me that most people who have strong opinions either way about The Royal Family don't come from the UK.

Where did you get such a ridiculous impression from?
Honestly, that's just nonsense.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Um, is Harry not an adult? Is he incapable of making decisions? He may appear quiet and docile, but for all we know, he could be the one driving for these changes. It would not surprise me in the least if he is.

I’ve never seen Harry as appearing quiet and docile. Quite the opposite actually.. always seems full of down to earth fun and great energy. Like a member that met him and worked for him said, in this thread, he is a nice guy. There definitely will be organizations missing his leadership role, but I agree with you Jag... all the best to him and his happy little family. No one chooses to be born a royal, and yes it has many perks.. but I don’t think we truly understand the negatives. They’ll be living in a fishbowl the rest of their lives, no matter what decisions they make.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lol...Ok, now here in the UK..there is the tabloid press, and normal peeps. The tabloid press HAS indeed pushed the racist narrative to sell papers. But most peeps here dont think thAt way. It totally depends on what news streams or mags one reads as to what one believes.

Truth is, the second kid always turns out whack...look at the queens sister Margaret.

I dont care other than I like a good ole meltdown when it comes to elitists. Im a Yank surrounded by Limeys here so I tread carefully. OR NOT!!!

Case in point...i nip into my office(the local pub), belly up to the bar to order a brew, and hear a convo slagging of Trump. I say nothing but me and the barkeep look at one another and smile cuz she knows where im from. So i order and make small talk with said barkeep and you can see said peeps cringing. I love it....I say nothing and walk away.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"Where did you get such a ridiculous impression from?
Honestly, that's just nonsense."

The National Enquirer.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

"Where did you get such a ridiculous impression from?
Honestly, that's just nonsense."

The National Enquirer.

a reply to: Freeborn

Even people on this post have said things like:

There are reports that’s she was a high class whore.

Truth is, the second kid always turns out whack...look at the queens sister Margaret.

I'm the second kid

edit on 9-1-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I don't think Harry & Megan will have any issues surviving in the private sector, their reputations alone have granted them access to money the likes of which you and I will never see.

For instance, he could build a pub on the Gold Coast, complete with all the latest trimmings of beer gardens, fire pits etc etc & call it 'Harrys Exile'. Megan can work behind the bar for happy hour and the cash would come pouring in.

He then builds more pubs in other cities, maybe even over in kiwi in Queenstown too. He could be a mulit-multi millionaire in no time.....thanks in large part to that reputation thingy I mentioned earlier.

Meghan work behind the the bar? Keyword, WORK?

Yeah right. She might point and demand her servants where to go and what to do, but that's the most work you'd get out of that highfalutin drama queen.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's loony to think Markle doesn't long for the attention and limelight. She doesn't want it in England because it's always negative and they don't coddle to her demands.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join