It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Back in the Real World..Harry and Meghan Quit Royal Duties

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Horseface...no idea.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Check out crazy days and nights

In my opinion people who like blaming things on race are just *ATS exit*

There are reports that’s she was a high class whore.

She treats everyone like a piece of dog poo

If there is nothing in it for her, she’s doesn’t join in

See Today is Wednesday, See You Next Tuesday and you will understand

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: ketsuko

How active is Camilla in royal duties?
It may have less to do with her racial makeup and more to do with her past.

Personally I think its more to do with her .........

She is not 'top dog' in the Royal family and she likes the limelight.....

Boy does she like the limelight. She is suffering withdrawal sympton's.

No one mentions her racial heritage more than herself.

She starts her own speech with *I stand here as a woman of colour*........

When she could have said as a mother, or sister, or one of you?

It is her and no one else that is always referring to 'colour'!!!

Exactly. The royal family doesn't care for her behavior, whining, attention seeking, etc. Nobody she's addressing over there cares that she's black. She thinks she's still in Hollywood acting in a B rated program. She used Harry to get some fame, otherwise she never would have looked at him, and she'll eventually sink her claws all the way in and make him feel guilty for his past when he showed up to a Halloween party wearing a Nazi outfit. He's falling right into her web.

Poor guy was an idiot for for falling for her, but he's young and will learn.

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I really don't pay much more attention than to skim tabloid headlines when I'm in a checkout lane at the store, so I don't know either.

I just recall that she was on the outs or was supposed to be for a long time because of the whole Charles, Diana, affair thing. And I thought if she had been barred from official duties or strongly disapproved of for her role in the Charles/Diana thing, then it might be similar to what's going on now with Harry and Meghan given that Meghan doesn't have the most spotless past herself being a divorcee and a celeb and stuff.

link   
Hells yeah....and its always good to be able to have peeps like that to make ya feel normal. The onlg thing better than exalting someone.....is to rip them uncerimoniously off the pile.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Exactly. She grew up in a culture where you can openly hate someone as long as you hate the right person. I've never cared for the royals, but my sister kind of got me hooked on them after watching the Hairy Meghan train start to derail. I would never admit this in person, but in the process I gained respect for William and Kate. At least they aren't chasing fame and begging for attention.

I recall a story of Meghan getting pissed off because the Queen wouldn't let her wear a certain piece of jewelry (that Kate got to wear) for her wedding. Then Harry got mad and made all the servants get out and screamed that Meghan gets what Meghan wants. I was hooked from there, and rooting for the Queen to kick her ass out of the family.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm devastated.

This makes me mad enough to stop exercising, start smoking again, and drink heavily.

Thanks a lot ROYALS! You ruined my day AND my health!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hey man, plenty of people fawn over the royals. Maybe you’re one of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I respect their decision and wish them luck , I'm sure a millionaire prince won't have any trouble making his own way.

Hopefully they set a precedent that others will follow.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A lot of it has to do with Meghan's attitude, too. Making demands like she's in America.

A source told the Sun: “This is a surprising situation that has been going on behind the scenes over the past few months and has caused tension and upset, especially for Harry.

“It is at the discretion of the Queen and trusted advisers which items in the Royal Collection she chooses to loan out and to whom.”

The royal insider claimed the Queen’s decision to not lend iconic jewellery to Meghan came after she was “unimpressed” by the Duchess of Sussex’s behaviour.

“Aspects of Meghan’s behaviour, including before the Royal Wedding, caused resentment with forces within Buckingham Palace."

They added: “To be perfectly honest, the Queen herself was not impressed with some of Meghan’s demands, especially as a new member of the family.

“As a result, Buckingham Palace has decided that not all items from the Queen’s royal collection will be opened up to Meghan.

“As part of that situation, the Queen informed Prince William that the items from the Royal Collection worn by Princess Diana would not immediately be made available to Meghan.”

But the key reason for Meghan’s jewellery ban apparently stems from the Queen’s wish to enforce royal hierarchy.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The royal bloodline(s) around this planet are soon going to be exposed for being the cradles of pedophilia that they are.

Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself
Diana was murdered
Princes Phillip & Andrew are pedos
This is just the tip of the iceberg

Always 'the royals' at the G8, Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome et al.

Good move by Harry - when the hammer falls, he might just escape the coming persecution...

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I think Meghan was under the impression that she would lead the life of a charmed “princess”.. and who knows ?.. maybe Harry helped sell that idea to her.. but I doubt it. He’s had far too much trouble with paparazzi and is probably honest enough to tell her royal life can often be a royal pain in the butt.

In the interview they did.. ( forget for what program).. they both bemoaned the thankless life of royal duty, the relentless pursuit of paparazzi and lack of privacy, as well as Meghan complaining that she did not feel supported by the Royal family.🙄

Spoiled adults who can now retire on their investments, acquired through the taxation of those with less.
I do hope they enjoy the time raising their young son and any other children they may have. Harry didn’t ask to be born a royal and neither will his children and they still deserve love. Unfortunately they will see an unrealistic picture of life with a silver spoon in their mouths like many other royals before them.. but they are human and still need love. ( no.. I don’t believe they are reptilian)

That last line made me giggle ...

I mean they make movies about this stuff about royals wanting to be normal, it makes sense on some levels especially if you are able to hold on to some of the financial benefits, it'd not like Harry is gonna be serving fish n chips down on the corner.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Only the hot.ones.😅😂🤣

a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think it is also about Harry not being of the bloodline!! He's James Hewitts Son. They look like brothers with an age gap.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What do you mean "back in the real world".

Is there any such thing ??????

Megan married against everything she supposedly stood for lets face it.

So -

Be interesting to see if she supports harry when the house of w@₩kers i mean windsor cuts him of financially, see how much love there is then.

Can't stand her - or them.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think it is also about Harry not being of the bloodline!! He's James Hewitts Son. They look like brothers with an age gap.

Wicked! Never heard of this... Diana was hot, I don't know why she was attracted to the pug ugly dudes. This must be why she was killed though.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

She'll roll out to her next victim while using her kid as "royalty" and demand child support.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I tha reply to: DBCowboy

Quitter. 🤣😂😅

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Good for him. He's a really nice guy and does a hell of a lot of good charity, mental health, disability and ex forces work. Had the pleasure of meeting him when he opened an eco therapy wildlife and mental health charity for kids. He's incredibly down to earth and normal, doesn't act or want to be treated any differently just because of who his family is and spoke openly about his own mental health issues on an overnight camp with the kids and had no interest in speaking to the press or receiving any public recognition for it.

It's not surprising he doesn't want his family to be in the limelight after what the press did to his Mother.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I don't think Harry & Megan will have any issues surviving in the private sector, their reputations alone have granted them access to money the likes of which you and I will never see.

For instance, he could build a pub on the Gold Coast, complete with all the latest trimmings of beer gardens, fire pits etc etc & call it 'Harrys Exile'. Megan can work behind the bar for happy hour and the cash would come pouring in.

He then builds more pubs in other cities, maybe even over in kiwi in Queenstown too. He could be a mulit-multi millionaire in no time.....thanks in large part to that reputation thingy I mentioned earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join