It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Back in the Real World..Harry and Meghan Quit Royal Duties

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pfft..,see i was righr! 🤣😂😅

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's loony to think Markle doesn't long for the attention and limelight. She doesn't want it in England because it's always negative and they don't coddle to her demands.

Doesn't want the attention and limelight?

Lol!!! You could have fooled me......Its she who is creating it!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Agreed. I don't think the Queen likes her. I've unfortunately been drawn into their drama, surprisingly because I hate drama, and the royal fam was really into Chelsey Davy and probably would have let her wear whatever she wanted to wear, jewelry wise. They were together from 2004 to 2011. Then in pops the American drama queen in mid 2016, sinks her claws in, and marries Harry less than two years later, snubbing world leaders and acting very unprofessional in the process.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Agreed. I don't think the Queen likes her

The Queen is a shrewd cookie.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: paraphi
I think he's doing this for the right reasons. Besides, we don't know what work he will give up. I expect he'll retain some of the stuff he really believes in - Invictus Games, mental health and a few other causes. He'll still be a great ambassador.

Harry is not in the line of succession, so his value is where he can add value.

As to the OP. I don't think race has got anything to do with this, except in the obsessive minds of those who think it does.

Still 6th in line which as 2 to 5 travel together on a regular basis isn't really beyond realms of possibility.

I think some idiots hang up with race ( and other things) might have some part to with the decision. Why should they put up with the hassle.

Where does King Ralph fit into the line of succession? He's the only royal who has ever seemed even remotely interesting to me, as I am but a simple man whose country kicked the Crown's ass 250 years ago for the privilege of not having to give a flip about that inbred family of buck toothed jackasses.
edit on 9-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

sinks her claws in

This is the stuff that cracks me up.

Harry remained a bachelor for such a long time. He obviously fell for Meghan, and of course it is because she "sank her claws in him". Like I said before, is he that simple?

Not that he is madly in love with her, and willing to anything for her. Not that he doesn't want her to end up like his mom. Not that he is so sick of incorrect sentiment against her that he is willing to leave everything behind..

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CthruU

Muslims? Respect an 80 to 90-year-old woman?! That is a conspiracy. If they want to toss her off, they will. Ain't no respect there at all.

Not when your a key senior operative if not the most senior operative, i think shes been running the deep state (international) for the last half century or so.

And when you have half a century or so of high profile secrets stashed away you get left alone till those secrets are found and disposed of. If there never found your house gets turned over and razed once your out of the picture.

This is no 80-90 year old women by any stretch.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So a 'high class whore' somehow equates to 'biracial' and 'American'?

Sure, some people don't like her,.....some people do like her.

Most of us pretty much don't care.

ETA.

Just re-read the thread and as far as I can tell the only person who mentioned her being a 'high class whore' was an American who was repeating some report he had read or watched.
Absolutely NOTHING to do with Brits not liking her because she's 'biracial' or 'American'.

edit on 9/1/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

.... as I am but a simple man whose country kicked the Crown's ass 250 years ago for the privilege of not having to give a flip about that inbred family of buck toothed jackasses.

For a person who doesn't 'give a flip' you certainly seem to have quite a strong opinion?

Strange how the vast majority of people who tend to rant about The Royal Family are non-Brits?

The OP has a sense of humour - possibly due to being around Brits for so long - something many of his countryfolk tend to lack.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think it is also about Harry not being of the bloodline!! He's James Hewitts Son. They look like brothers with an age gap.

Harry was born September 15th 1984'

Diana didnt meet James Hewitt till 1986 he had a five-year affair

with Diana from 1986 to 1991. Diana confirmed the affair in her 1995 Panorama

interview

His red hair is a Spencer (her family) trait, both her sisters are 'ginger' and one

has the same family features as Harry.

Are you a royalist? It certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Google (duckduckgo or just search) it, James Hewitt's affair with Diana, in his own words, went on from 1984 until 1991, Harry being born in September 1991 means that he could have got Diana pregnant in January of that year, they do look a lot alike...
edit on 10/1/20 by djz3ro because: Missed out a /

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
LOL,WTF dude what does a queen and her court do?,they take money from the people to support their habits be what they maywhat kind of work would they do?,doing it already suppressing the peoplea reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Well their idea of work is to give a speech to the Guild of Concrete Workers (GCW) for their innovative use of carbon neutral lunch pails. Its a tough, thankless job. Most have carpal tunnel by 30 due to all the exuberant hand waving as well as jaw and jowel problems from the incessant smiling.

And NOW, i hear Oprah was behind the decision, so expect the Harry N Meghan talk show to air on the NOW network soon. The first guest and topic will be REAL interesting.

a reply to: Oldtimer2

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well, if Megan convinces Harry to live in a trailer I'm happy for them. Leastways Megan and her family are set for life. Not so young Harry methinks.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Well there you go.......be prepared to be surprised

I am not a royalist!!!
just a fan of the truth.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.cosmopolitan.com...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

James Hewitt's affair with Diana, in his own words, went on from 1984 until 1991, Harry being born in September 1991 means that he could have got Diana pregnant in January of that year, they do look a lot alike...

"In his own words" Well he would wouldn't he?

His ONLY claim to fame the most (at the time) famous woman in the world!!

^^^^^^FACT Harry was born in 1984 NOT 1991

OK? ......

edit on 10-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am sure someone has mentioned this, I just haven't read the whole thread.

They can never really become self sustaining because we the British tax payers will have to find their security and many other things. Remove their royal titles and let them live their own lives but I wonder if they would have ever got together if Harry had done this before he met her?

I don't have much time for the Royals, except the Queen of course. I think we would be better off without them once she passes. Sell the castles, keep Buckingham Palace as a tourist attraction.

This is based on that fool Charles becoming king, he's a joke. If they passed it down to William and Kate then I think the monarchy has a few decades left. They won't of course. Seems royal protocols only work the way they want them to, and they can modernise them to suit themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
If they passed it down to William and Kate then I think the monarchy has a few decades left. They won't of course. Seems royal protocols only work the way they want them to, and they can modernise them to suit themselves.

The succession is controlled by Act of Parliament, the Act of Settlement from 1700.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Don't tell people facts! 😂

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
For real...iplease stick to hyperbile, conjecture, unsubstantiated ,claims, and alternate facts please. I hate when peeps try to ruin a thread. 😅😂🤣

a reply to: Atsbhct

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Well there you go.......be prepared to be surprised

I am not a royalist!!!
just a fan of the truth.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.cosmopolitan.com...

www.nzherald.co.nz...

James Hewitt's affair with Diana, in his own words, went on from 1984 until 1991, Harry being born in September 1991 means that he could have got Diana pregnant in January of that year, they do look a lot alike...

"In his own words" Well he would wouldn't he?

His ONLY claim to fame the most (at the time) famous woman in the world!!

^^^^^^FACT Harry was born in 1984 NOT 1991

OK? ......

If the affair started in January 1984 then it's feasible Hewlitt is Harry's father.

I miswrote 1991

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If the affair started in January 1984 then it's feasible Hewlitt is Harry's father.
I miswrote 1991

I'm a bit concerned about your comprehension, so I'll write it in BIG!

Harry was born on Sept 15th 1984

Diana didn't meet James Hewitt till the summer of 1986

almost two years later, when Harry was a toddler of nearly

2 years old.

Hope that clears it up for you .....Harry was already born when

Diana met Hewitt!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join