It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Here!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Alright let's kick this off because 2020 clearly escalated to a point of "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"

I want you all to know that the Anti-Christ and the New Christ are both down here right now on Earth.

This is something a bit odd to realize but as it turns out they are here existing without any of us really knowing anything.

The so-called Yin and Yan or the Shadow and the Light...

They are both 27 years of age, one was born on the 21st of June and the other was born on the 22nd of December. During the two separate solstice events, you will not guess which one we've been celebrating for the odd 2000+ years on the 25th December.

Anyway, both are down here and things are about to get interesting!

One will become the leader of the united Islam and cause wars, genocide, and what not on a mass scale.

Around the time Trump announced the whole embassy and rebuilding of the temple there was a man who appeared in the desert that ravens followed and Djjin spoke whispers in the wind to his coming deeds. While the river of blood and black goo flowed behind him!

The other will be a humble man in a wheelchair that no one suspects... < - No idea why the wheelchair but who am I to question it all.

Share your thoughts and opinions, meanwhile, I'm gonna go for a nap!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Source?

I'm guessing hallucinogens.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

As near as I can tell, the anti-Christ as described in The Revelation of Christ is a political system or philosophy, rather than an individual.

The person described there is 'the Great Beast' who "utters great boasts".

The Great Beast makes a deal with Israel and seems to be a peacemaker for the first three and 1/2 years of his reign but his true nature is revealed in the second half of his reign.

He is also mortally wounded by a 'sword' on his head or in this eye, at some stage, and yet he recovers, which is seen as a wonder.

The Great Beast has their own religious leader who promotes him suggesting that everyone should worship him. The same false prophet is also likely female.

Very few people will believe that the Great Beast is actually evil. Only a remnant of the people of God will stay true.

When the two prophets of the end times become known in Jerusalem, the Great Beast will kill them and people will send each other gifts in celebration.

The Great Beast does not control the entire Earth, but only has power over 1/3rd of it and this will be brought to a conflict centering around the valley below Tel Meggido in Israel. The Great Beast, the false prophet and the anti-Christ and their armies will all be defeated supernaturally on the 'plain of Meggido', or Armageddon.

edit on 7/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

His left eye.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
[AI]

2020 so scary ! have to cle-en op that year. All we have predictions and red RED wine. Humble man in wheelchair ? Ready to lead the world ? At this point every word becomes an archon. and every text a psyop. Toysoldiers ready to rock , and drones searching. No end and beginning guess it's a ouroborous. Flow of time , flow of consiousness. Select a reality with more fun and love , maybe the battle is words vs love. - Yes the battle is words vs love -. Now choose , ms Vengerberg, easy but can you love a neckermann ?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

His left eye.

Yes, I think so.

Sometimes it is hard to be literal about these prophecies because they seem to sound like allegory and metaphor.

I suspect that there is hardly anything metaphorical or allegorical in the prophecies.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist
“Woe to the worthless shepherd

Who leaves the flock!

A sword will be on his arm

And on his right eye!

His arm will be totally withered

And his right eye will be blind.”

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well, there is not much sanity going on in here.

I'll see myself out.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Alright let's kick this off because 2020 clearly escalated to a point of "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"

I want you all to know that the Anti-Christ and the New Christ are both down here right now on Earth.

This is something a bit odd to realize but as it turns out they are here existing without any of us really knowing anything.

The so-called Yin and Yan or the Shadow and the Light...

They are both 27 years of age, one was born on the 21st of June and the other was born on the 22nd of December. During the two separate solstice events, you will not guess which one we've been celebrating for the odd 2000+ years on the 25th December.

Anyway, both are down here and things are about to get interesting!

One will become the leader of the united Islam and cause wars, genocide, and what not on a mass scale.

Around the time Trump announced the whole embassy and rebuilding of the temple there was a man who appeared in the desert that ravens followed and Djjin spoke whispers in the wind to his coming deeds. While the river of blood and black goo flowed behind him!

The other will be a humble man in a wheelchair that no one suspects... < - No idea why the wheelchair but who am I to question it all.

Share your thoughts and opinions, meanwhile, I'm gonna go for a nap!

But Jesus is a man not a baby, he will return on A white horse in the clouds, not be a baby again
He will end the final world war.
Interesting your take is opposite to what the bible teaches.
Think I will pass on your belief

biblehub.com...
John Greets the Seven Churches
…6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen. 7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him— even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen. 8“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come—the Almighty.…

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You should start a Bible study that only teaches your corrections
to the scriptures. if your corrections catch on and become part of
scripture. That will bolster the secular argument that the writings are
just made up lies by sheep herders. Or they're just myths not to be taken
seriously. Or just written as a tool to " Control the masses"! lmao

But if your corrections are deemed heresy what then?

If it were just a book lies of why not include yours?
edit on 7-1-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Okay then ???????????

So - who is who???????

Tripper.

But i can't resist any longer so here we go -

You seem to be obsessed with the number 3, anti christ is commonly believed to be the polar opposite of christ and whats up is down and visa versa yes?
The beast number is calculated as 666 so if we turn that upside down to correct that number we get 999, are you still with me so far?

We can probably agree we get 27 from this correction thus bringing us back to 9 which is of course divisible equally by 3 to again equal your magic number 3.

Why don't you take it from here and show me that your not just playing around here?

Eagerly await your reply.
edit on 7-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Okay then ???????????

So - who is who???????

Tripper.

The one born on the 21st of June is the Sun or the son, you know that guy that came down here last time and got murdered by some people.

The one born on 22nd of December is the fallen son, the one that will bring about war and a whole bunch of other nasty things...

What's more interesting is why would the first one be in a wheelchair?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

You should start a Bible study that only teaches your corrections
to the scriptures. if your corrections catch on and become part of
scripture. That will bolster the secular argument that the writings are
just made up lies by sheep herders. Or they're just myths not to be taken
seriously. Or just written as a tool to " Control the masses"! lmao

But if your corrections are deemed heresy what then?

If it were just a book lies of why not include yours?

Or maybe write a book called "God. The Autobiography"...

I wonder if it would actually sell?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"No idea why the wheelchair but who am I to question it all"

So he can roll out and stand up like willy wonka.

Surprise!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: CthruU

Okay then ???????????

So - who is who???????

Tripper.

The one born on the 21st of June is the Sun or the son, you know that guy that came down here last time and got murdered by some people.

The one born on 22nd of December is the fallen son, the one that will bring about war and a whole bunch of other nasty things...

What's more interesting is why would the first one be in a wheelchair?

Yes indeed i do know the son.

Sorry i couldn't resist and edited in the later of my initial post post your quote.

Any elaborating?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

In that duel, who is the collectivist and who is the individualist?

Starting to think that's what this coming war is really about.

It's as if there is a main frame computer tricking all its human computer brains into thinking they are pitted against eachother to serve their own particular cause. The deception is the source of their thoughts really come from this main frame.

And the main frames goal is to turn the individualists into collectivists by deception. And it needs to create a big event to make this happen

The key to stop this is for one to go into one's own mind and reach the main frame to disrupt it's sinister agenda.
edit on 7-1-2020 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

That so called "mainframe" is pre programming.

And that disruption to the pre programming is belief in Jesus and his sacrifice. This along with many obvious other facets of correct Christianity which evade the pre programmed majority.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You are wrong wanderingmrm.
Where did you come up with this junk?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I have my "I Survived The End of the World Again" t-shirt ready.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
his arm, we don't know which one and his right eye.....I'm thinking

originally posted by: Archivalist

His left eye.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join