It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Sighting Near Banff National Park Alberta Canada.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

I think I agree with you.
After looking at the other videos, it all seems to scream fake.

That is a bummer cause sooner or later if bigfoot does exist, someone will catch it on video,
but so far all anyone gets are these fake videos and blurry images and sounds.

No proof yet.

I keep hoping though.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Check this one out from his channel:

You can see its face at 1:10

Thats interesting

Pause at exactly 1.17 for a good shot..

You can even make out a glint in its eye

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What a crap video like the rest. Now I can see nothing in HD. AM is correct. Fire off a gd round. If you stand there and film this and not try to get anything definitive then it is a fail or a fake. Either way it doesn't matter. It is not enough to prove anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

lukz

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Bigfoot attacks at the end lol

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: MissBeck

No proof yet.

I keep hoping though.

I hear you! I'm still hoping to get a glimpse of 'Nessie' but nothing has come up recently. Plenty of explanantions for what she might be, but no bloomin solid evidence.

Don't give up the hunt.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hunter Frank Wildchild survives an attack by large creature in the Canadian wilderness while filming hunting video near Nordegg Alberta, warning shots fired from rifle failed to scare it off, Frank was beaten on the head by this creature and dragged off to a remote shelter high on a ridge, he managed to survive and escaped into the night after creature left him for dead.

bwahahha

this is the first video it got 1.2mil views.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
These videos are wack. Im going to go watch more star wars Kabuki.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

You don't like the Blair Foot Project?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No, it’s all fluff and no substance.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

lukz

Should be called the Lair Bitch Project.

LOL, you beat me to it. Not surprised.

edit on 6-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Someone may have mentioned this already, but in his first Bigfoot video half a year ago he sees the face and then runs away fast.

It may not be the same creature/same time, but you can see the face - eyes/nose/teeth at 1:18.

www.youtube.com...

edit: see Secrets video post above.
edit on 6-1-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

This is the real deal.

I research in the North Saskatchewan River valleys.....there are more Bigfoot Clans per Square mile in Alberta Canada than anywhere else in the entire world.

Something major is happening and they are migrating Inland enmasse @ the wrong times of the year....and staying when they should move along...and they are moving much much to far Inland away from the Pacific Coast Forests which is preferred territory for many of them.

I believe that the first documented Bigfoot Specimen will be taken by Large Calibre Rifle in Alberta Canada.

The Proto-Human population numbers are staggering and there are a lot of big bore Hunters in Alberta Canada.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

lukz

This is absolutely real IMHO.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Check this one out from his channel:

You can see its face at 1:10

When I saw the face, it reminded me almost straight away of the similarity of a face captured by Todd Standing.

Would post the pic but my phone isn’t allowing me too.

edit on 6-1-2020 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm going to probably upset a few folks... But after downloading the footage and using filters to really highlite the shadows and such...

I'm convinced that this is a costume with some motorized device to slightly move the head a bit. The movement is not a smooth rhythmic back and forth as has been reported many times. This has a sluggish start and stop.

This in no way is a claim that I think the rest of this person's footage is suspect.. But from what I viewed this was not of a breathing animal, person, or an entity from Zeta- Rediculous.

Wish it were because it wasn't fuzzy and what a great bit of evidence it might be... If it were real.

Of course my thoughts are my own, yours may differ.
Johnny

edit on 1/7/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny Typos

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I believe that the first documented Bigfoot Specimen will be taken by Large Calibre Rifle in Alberta Canada.

Just not by the hoaxing buffoon in the videos with his rifle.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I agree with your assessment.

Wish it were because it wasn't fuzzy and what a great bit of evidence it might be... If it were real.

Most of us are hoping and waiting for the real deal to be caught on camera.
But yeah,
this isn't it.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Chewie my phone.

All that trouble to fake a bigfoot?
How sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
All that trouble to fake a bigfoot?
How sad.

Well...

We don't know anything really. Maybe it's an exercise for an up and coming (want-a-be) cinematographer, a film student, or someone with way tooooooo much time on their hands and wanted to see if he could hoax and maintain such hoax into a series of videos.

He currently of this posting has 234,000+ views, thats a tidy sum of viewer's

******************************** That Said *************************************

If this were a real event... I wonder how would each of us deal with a similar scenario?

Myself I'd have left the camera on the tripod and walked away and try to go around (by a wide berth mind you) to see if the "thing" moved away from the original camera's view. Then you'd really have some stuff to analyze. That is.. if I only had one camera. Even if " I " were to get (supposedly) 'Zapped' the camera would still be rolling and some form of evidence might be able to be gathered.

My problem is that I believe I've already had a 'zapped' expereince and was a numb shell of a man that couldn't grab cameras within a foot of me in the SUV front seat. To this day, that still bothers me in trying to figure the what and how's of that event. Did get the chance to hear an incredible vocal display of the Samurai chattering between what i believe was an Adult Male and a Female Biped.

Johnny

edit on 1/7/2020 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join