It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Sighting Near Banff National Park Alberta Canada.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This short video was shot by David Beaver as he was hunting elk near Banff National Park along the North Saskatchewan River Valley, David first noticed an animal carcass hanging in a tree then noticed a dark figure nearby resting between two trees, he believes this to be a large Bigfoot holding a young Bigfoot, David didn't hang around long he cautiously left the area.

This came across my feed this morning and after watching it a few times, I think this is the closest video I have seen of what could be a bigfoot.
I guess the guy was hunting when he spotted a carcass in a tree and then the furry things next to it.
Take a look. I just wanted to share this because it really could be a bigfoot. It was enough to catch my attention.
According to the comment below the video, he left the area after seeing this...
kind of like backing away slowly I imagine.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
wicked good video....a face sorta....you can clearly see his right eye watching.....brown eyes...the meat was all gone from that carcass.....she wanted food....

hippy hairdo....hides like camo.....
edit on 6-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yep, and you can see it move slightly.
It doesn't appear to be wind movement and most bears are hibernating this time of the year, so whatever that is, it has some long hair, and is alive.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Isn’t that what normal Canadians look like?

Yep definitely alive and comfortable in the cold. Dead carcass next to it seems stripped though I guess it won’t go off quickly in those temps.
Just can’t make out much more than fur, no real arm, shoulder, chest or head shape I could define
Pretty amazing whatever it is
Great vid by that fella

Just didn’t see any hot breath coming from the mouth or nose, reacting to the cold air.
Cold blooded?
edit on 6-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Great footage, and HD! (what a concept!)

But...

.... we need a fur expert.

ARE THERE ANY FUR EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE!?!

I've watched it a few times now, how is it not just a guy in a big coat from Burlington?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
He had a rifle, why not pop off a shot to get it to move?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Weird that the head only ever so slightly moves back and forth exactly the same throughout the video. Wish he would have either recorder longer till it moved or made it move some how.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Its face, eww.. I enhanced it, it looks like it have a moose face with grey alien eyes.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

It could be some guy in a furry coat, that is possible.

But I dunno, it sure does look real, whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Interesting video. I watched it again at full screen and you can clearly make out an eye (it's right?). Something seems off with the movement of the head though. It seems very robotic like an animatronic. It also seems to move and stop at the same spot every time. Possibly a dummy covered in fur with little servos to move the head?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I imagine it would be hard to keep filming if you pop off a shot to get it to move. Chances are it freaked him out as is suggested by him "cautiously" leaving the are.
Sometimes when you see something odd like that, it envokes the fight or flight response, and it sounds like he fled...

"slowly backs away"

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Anything is possible.

The guy should go back and have another look.
Maybe bring a few friends with.
Saftey in numbers.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I imagine it would be hard to keep filming if you pop off a shot to get it to move. Chances are it freaked him out as is suggested by him "cautiously" leaving the are.
Sometimes when you see something odd like that, it envokes the fight or flight response, and it sounds like he fled...

"slowly backs away"

He stood their for close to two minutes in his 'frightened' state. I think he could have fired a round and got compelling footage, as is you really cannot see anything definitive.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope, you can't really tell what it is, or gauge anything by his reaction.

Still better than a lot of suggested bigfoot videos that I have seen.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Weird that the head only ever so slightly moves back and forth exactly the same throughout the video. Wish he would have either recorder longer till it moved or made it move some how.

Exactly! Time it every time it moves, it’s exactly the same time. It has to be a mechanical movement. Like one of those mechanical Christmas theme characters at the mall.
edit on 6-1-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Something seems off with the movement of the head though. It seems very robotic like an animatronic.

I had the same impression, which made me feel it was fake.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Darkblade71

"slowly backs away"

He stood their for close to two minutes in his 'frightened' state. I think he could have fired a round and got compelling footage, as is you really cannot see anything definitive.

Your first reaction when seeing a new species perhaps the only one of its kind, shoot it with a rifle ?!
More of your kind and humans would be the only lifeforms on this planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I think you're on the right track with animatronics... take a close look at the "head" right after it moves. It stops rather rigidly and purposefully, just like a servo thats reached its limit in that direction.

Post-Christmas time there would be no shortage of cheap animatronic stuff just waiting to be creatively modified into a rather believable bigfoot.

Also... whats with that squeaking sound... is that a tree rubbing or someone swinging on a bench?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Your first reaction when seeing a new species perhaps the only one of its kind, shoot it with a rifle ?!

Goddamn right. I'm an American and I want to shoot everything. New species, old species, extraterrestrials, my neighbors. You name it, I want to shoot it.

More of your kind and humans would be the only lifeforms on this planet.

At least I'd be the first person on my block with one confirmed bigfoot kill.

edit on 6-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Very glad this is posted! I follow this stuff critically with
impunity. Driving truck thru the US north west often always
looking to catch something on my dash cam. This shows us how
they remain frozen and how they blend in to their surroundings.
How easy it would be for them to grab a passer by and be gone in a
flash.
Especially a little kid. The danger in the forest is more than what
we know. But the Native Americans haven't tried to keep these things
secret. The white man just doesn't listen that well. I'm white but I do
listen.

Thank you for posting this very revealing video.
edit on 6-1-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join