It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rose McGowan slams Trump over Soleimani killing, apologizes to Iran - 'Please do not kill us'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: burdman30ott6
What are you talking about dude? He's asking a simple question.

...another Constitutional scholar, I see...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Let's not forget this is also the same person who accused the XMen Apocalypse poster (where Apocalypse is holding Mystique by the throat) of promoting rape culture and violence against women.

Rose McGowan Thinks XMens Apocalypse is kinda Rapey

The only remotely cool thing she ever did besides binge a little with Marilyn Manson was the movie Planet Terror. And it's not like she carried that flick or anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What i am actually saying is that an American Citizen doesn't understand the meaning of " Freedom Of Speech "

He or she is suggesting someone should be " locked up " for what they have said. Just remind him that your Constitution doesn't allow that. Or does it ?

Sounds like a complete mish mash to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

As a citizen, he or she has the right to say someone should be locked up for making asinine comments... lawmakers, however, generally do not have the right to actually lock someone up for it. That said, if we were to go to war with Iran, there are laws in place that make aiding and comforting the enemy criminal despite the First Amendment. In those cases sedition or treason charges could result from exercising that freedom of speech but, again, as we've been told so frequently over the past decade, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of said speech.

It isn't a mish mash when you realize saying something is just that, words and nothing more. Locking someone up is an honest to God action and, therefore, no longer just words.
edit on 3-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Of course she's gonna support Iran...

I wonder what her motivations are?

Her motivations?

That’s easy.. she’s as dumb as a box of rocks.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

As a citizen, he or she has the right to say someone should be locked up for making asinine comments.

What he or she is saying, is that he doesn't agree with your Constitution on Freedom Of Speech.

Any fool can see that.

Time to move on.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

As a citizen, he or she has the right to say someone should be locked up for making asinine comments.

What he or she is saying, is that he doesn't agree with your Constitution on Freedom Of Speech.

Any fool can see that.

Time to move on.

Then move on... you still are displaying crude ignorance of the US Constitution.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Coward, traitor, loser, bint, asshole, . . . . . running out of descriptions for this type of person who waves a white flag and thinks surrender is a viable option.

Not saying she deserves to be throat-punched, but if throat punching was a form of greeting in some different timeline?

I'd want to greet her and those like her every day.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Can someone send her a rope so she can reduce CO2 levels in the world?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Does she work as a lady for hire as the work put in doesn't equate to her means. I mean shes pretty but her past dosen't add up to the coin she needs to live and speak out. Am off base so what say you?
edit on 3-1-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I'm going to give Rose a pass on this and nobody should take anything she says seriously. The reason nobody believed her when she first tried to blow the whistle on Weinstein and other Hollywood perverts is because it's a well known fact that she is seriously screwed up in the head from being raise in that Children of God religious sex cult (as were Joaquin and River Phoenix).

Pity the poor woman because she's mentally fubar for life!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I spent plenty of quality time in Iraq dodging Iranian made whizz-bangs.

I can see why you are concerned, Rose, about Iranians killing you. But somehow I foresee you never being in a position to worry about that. Unless the Quds Force invades Starbucks in Beverly Hills.

I will include myself in the 48% of Americans for whom she is not the spokesperson.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What i am actually saying is that an American Citizen doesn't understand the meaning of " Freedom Of Speech "

He or she is suggesting someone should be " locked up " for what they have said. Just remind him that your Constitution doesn't allow that. Or does it ?

Sounds like a complete mish mash to me.

Unfortunately stupidity isn’t a crime yet. Although, I’m sure starting to think it should be.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesteni am pretty sure if hillary had got in she would have done the same maybe sooner as she was quiet rabbid

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: silo13

I'd have that mouthy rag behind bars and dressed in an orange jumpsuit before she could scream for a Xanax.

What happened to the so called " Freedom Of Speech " you Americans keep shouting about?

Comical.

We learned from the Leftists that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of said speech when that speech emanates from one's arsehole.

You either have freedom of speech or you don't.

So which is it ?

Call me when the actual government is censoring McGowan... until that happens, all you're doing by bringing up "freedom of speech" is proving your ignorance of the actual Right enumerated by the Constitution of the United States.

If you feel safe wearing a MAGA hat anywhere without being beaten to death by an angry mob you have successfully 'exercised' your Constitutional right to freedom of speech "without incident". Violent incidents seem to be on the increase and are troubling trends that could threaten our Constitution. Rose McGowan was a victim of Harvey Weinstein's unwanted affections (she may need a hug). Juicy Smoleeee(t/silent) on the other hand will be forever type cast as the bumbling target of a fake mugging.
edit on 3-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Rose who? Just a lefty at heart posing as a Republican trying to be relevant in her declining career.

edit on 3-1-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hahaha....That's the same kind of idiot that used to say "Don't pi$$ off NK". Soon someone will come up with those prank videos of nukes on the way.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Stopped reading and laughed hysterically @ "Rose McGowan slams Trump" for 5 mins straight. I'm not slamming you LSU, but Rose friggin McGowan? HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That chick is an out and out MO-RON.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I had no clue who she was especially seeing her in butch shaved bleach blonde stubble. I also notice John Cuzak was pontifficating about the same actions taken against a true enemy who racked up some kills and mayhem recently and did plan more. I wont be able to watch him anymore and I liked him. I really loved dinero until he opened his pie hole so politically. Hollywood STFU.......we dont care about your polotics just stick to acting.

I am tired of puffed up over paid ego inflated self righteous actors spout off like they are some great vast bank of knowledge and wisdom.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
I had no clue who she was especially seeing her in butch shaved bleach blonde stubble. I also notice John Cuzak was pontifficating about the same actions taken against a true enemy who racked up some kills and mayhem recently and did plan more. I wont be able to watch him anymore and I liked him. I really loved dinero until he opened his pie hole so politically. Hollywood STFU.......we dont care about your polotics just stick to acting.

I am tired of puffed up over paid ego inflated self righteous actors spout off like they are some great vast bank of knowledge and wisdom.

Yeah, she apparently said she shaved her head two years ago because she didn't like being looked at as a sex object.

Wow. But John Cusack is in this too? That's too bad, I liked his acting but if he's going to jump on this bandwagon, especially either not knowing or purposely ignoring the fact that Trump can call for these strikes if necessary without Congress' approval, then he's not worth watching anymore either.

What irritates me is they have such a large platform to spew their politics and the little guys like you and I don't. We can't counter their lies and distortions. That's frustrating.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join