It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rose McGowan slams Trump over Soleimani killing, apologizes to Iran - 'Please do not kill us'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Influx of top notch idiocy below:

"Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us," she wrote using the hashtag "#Soleimani."

McGowan continued, "Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f***ing point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team. #TeamStayAlive."

I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA #TeamStayAlive

McGowan also posted some confusing tweets about her political preferences. "I will never vote Republican. I want the Democrats to win because we are less likely to die," she declared, adding, "I am a conscientious objector to the USA..."

Then the tard-o-muffin starts to, I guess, come down from her panic attack and high:

But she followed that up by tweeting, "I’m a registered Republican in California. I loathe the Clintons. I hate Trump. I will not vote Republican, but I cannot vote Democrat. I’d rather know what evil I’m getting, so I’ll go Republican. This is about WWIII, so none of that s*** matters anyway. #TeamStayAlive #RoseArmy"

"Move to Iran" started to trend along with McGowan's name. By Friday morning, the Scream star said she had "freaked out because we may have any impending war."

"Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power," she added. "That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed."

Sour ce

I don't know if she's trying to push Ridley out of the top spot for the next Star Wars film or what, but she can't possibly be sober and say all of this.

I'd like to also point out that she doesn't speak for 52% of America as that would be 171,600,000. This is why Hollywood needs to stick to their pretending and stay away from politics. I'd support Rose, if she's going to take one for the team, to march over there to Iran and meet with them face to face to apologize.

Hey, Hollywood, leave the country alone.
edit on 3-1-2020 by LSU2018 because: proofreading

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

She apologized to a country that would have put her in her place a long time ago.....

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well while everyone is bickering over this we arrested 2 more last night from what I've heard. We are playing hardball in a very precise manner right now. I would not want to be involved in planning anything against us right now as it seems that's a ticket to hell or GITMO.

1 of a few sources

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

She apologized to a country that would have put her in her place a long time ago.....

Hell yep she did.

I'd like to see her, and others that apologize to terrorists, to go there and let them know how they feel about things like LGBT etc. See how long their apology lasts.

I can't imagine how hard Iran is laughing at not only her, but at America for having a loon like her try to speak for us.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What a wild colorful turd she is. Jesus..

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is this the woman who is an actor, activist, and some kind of model? Yeah, she really knows a lot about government and national security. Maybe she should go write a book on it...oh yeah, I bet she will get a new book deal from the Democrats.

Let the people running our government and military do their job, I sure hope this woman does not run for congress.

Eighty percent of Americans probably think that general deserved to get hit. The other twenty percent are afraid of their shadow. You have to do something when these groups attack Americans. I suppose this woman thinks the world will end in five years from global warming too, yet she probably wastes more gas than the majority of Americans do.

This woman will probably ruin her career because of her actions, but the Dems will buy her book.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well while everyone is bickering over this we arrested 2 more last night from what I've heard. We are playing hardball in a very precise manner right now. I would not want to be involved in planning anything against us right now as it seems that's a ticket to hell or GITMO.

1 of a few sources

Yeah I saw that we sent the Marines in there to handle some more business.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Millions in the DNC funds will go towards her book if it can put a mark on Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
She is such a girl, in a man’s world.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Another COWARDLY _ _ _ person. Pro Abortion HYPOCRITE......... She Does Not speak for me or America.

A (B) actress at best, nobody c okehead looser

edit on 3-1-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

We should immediately send her to Iran to personally work on rebuilding relations between the two countries. Either she returns with some perspective of exactly what type of filth she's defending or she doesn't return at all, neither outcome is exactly deleterious to the USA at this point.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Of course she's gonna support Iran...

I wonder what her motivations are?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
She just seemed like she was ranting and strongly disagrees with how the u.s. operates with sovereign countries. It did sound like she was possibly drinking.

She's just an actress who is allowed to have an opinion. Honestly, who cares...

Complaining about her is just giving her attention and is in turn giving her a bigger spotlight.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Another COWARDLY _ _ _ person. Pro Abortion HYPOCRITE......... She Does Not speak for me or America.

A (B) actress at best, nobody

Apparently she was little more than a casting couch thrusting cushion according to her own comments about Weinstein and how hacks like her got their jobs in Hollywood to begin with. Perhaps she should stick to things she is experienced with and leave international matters she neither understands nor is qualified to comment on to those more intelligent than her.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And who is Rose McGowan?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Isn't that the white power symbol? I get confused by democrats these days. Sometimes it means nothing depending on who it is that's doing it.

link   
Who gives a rip about what Rose McWho-en has to say.

link   

originally posted by: blueman12
She just seemed like she was ranting and strongly disagrees with how the u.s. operates with sovereign countries. It did sound like she was possibly drinking.

She's just an actress who is allowed to have an opinion. Honestly, who cares...

Complaining about her is just giving her attention and is in turn giving her a bigger spotlight.

Because she said she speaks for 52% of America.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Isn't that the white power symbol? I get confused by democrats these days. Sometimes it means nothing depending on who it is that's doing it.

Luciferian circle game...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
must be nice to be so rich that you can just abandon your own people without consequences over naive ideas.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join