It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rose McGowan slams Trump over Soleimani killing, apologizes to Iran - 'Please do not kill us'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

God bless the PATHETIC weak left

ITS SQUASH THE RAT TIME

IRANS BEEN PISSING UP THE WRONG TREE FOR TOO LONG

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I saw this story earlier today and I thought to myself who the F is this hysterical dimwit?
Never heard of her.
Hopefully the Ayatollah invites her over to star in an anti-America propaganda film.
Maybe it would get her off the virtually unknown celebrity D-list.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Of course she's gonna support Iran...

I wonder what her motivations are?

Isn't that the white power symbol? I get confused by democrats these days. Sometimes it means nothing depending on who it is that's doing it.

I was thinking the same thing, another innocent symbol that they have corrupted. Isn't McGowan dealing with cancer or something? I'll give her a pass on her ability (or not) to speak but she's welcome to go to Iran and discuss it with them in person and she can stay there as far as I'm concerned. She's just another worthless celeb trying to keep her name in the news.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think her point was to say that she has the ability to be humble and say sorry to avoid war, rather than letting ego lead us into ww3. Or maybe she was on a drunken ambien rant..

I would guess that nwo plans are to instigate war with iran..
edit on 3-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
And who is Rose McGowan?

She's in love with this guy.

mobile.twitter.com...

By the way, Michelle now has better pecs, lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I dunno who she is and or why this is even news.....

🤷‍♂️ Social media, at its finest?

edit on 3-1-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Now this:

"Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us," she wrote using the hashtag "#Soleimani."
McGowan continued, "Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things.

has to be one of the most disingenuous attempts at an apology I have read for a while.
Apologises for disrespecting the country,flag and people-Then..wait for it-
Disrespects the country,flag and people by calling their just killed hero general evil evil evil.

I'm sure the Iranians will be lovin that "apology!"
Way to go Rose!
:devil

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think her point was to say that she has the ability to be humble and say sorry to avoid war, rather than letting ego lead us into ww3. Or maybe she was on a drunken ambien rant.. I would guess that nwo plans are to instigate war with iran..

Humble? Her? LOL! No, she's just anti-Trump and wants to look good in the eyes of the Hollywood left. It's got nothing to do with Trump's ego, it has everything to do with stopping a terrorist who likes to kill Americans and pretty much anyone that doesn't agree with him.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Uhhhg, cringey and pathetic

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Rose McGowan slams Trump over Soleimani killing, apologizes to Iran - 'Please do not kill us'

Who the HADES is Rose whatever and why the HADES should I care what this person says ?
Ignore the massively ignorant .
They are that way by choice.

edit on 1/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I was listening to one of those 'this day in history' minutes on our local radio station.

The story went something along the lines of - during the WWII there was a guy in a local bar badmouthing the country and those in power. He was arrested for sedition and put in jail.

Oh, for the good old days!!!

I'd have that mouthy rag behind bars and dressed in an orange jumpsuit before she could scream for a Xanax.

edit on 5554Friday202013 by silo13 because: blue!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I'd have that mouthy rag behind bars and dressed in an orange jumpsuit before she could scream for a Xanax.

What happened to the so called " Freedom Of Speech " you Americans keep shouting about?

Comical.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So some people care about the geopolitical thoughts of someone who married Marilyn Manson?

Way to go Progressives.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What happened to the so called " Freedom Of Speech " you Americans keep shouting about?

Comical.

We learned from the Leftists that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of said speech when that speech emanates from one's arsehole.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Comical.

We learned from the Leftists that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of said speech when that speech emanates from one's arsehole.

You either have freedom of speech or you don't.

So which is it ?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Would someone please point her in the direction of a tall bridge. I love how these Hollywood muppets think a little fame and money makes them intelligent.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Comical.

So which is it ?

Call me when the actual government is censoring McGowan... until that happens, all you're doing by bringing up "freedom of speech" is proving your ignorance of the actual Right enumerated by the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Comical.

So which is it ?

Call me when the actual government is censoring McGowan... until that happens, all you're doing by bringing up "freedom of speech" is proving your ignorance of the actual Right enumerated by the Constitution of the United States.

No, what i am doing is calling someone out for saying McGowan should be " locked Up " for what she said.

I'd have that mouthy rag behind bars and dressed in an orange jumpsuit before she could scream for a Xanax

Is that in your " Constitution " ?

Again i say..............comical.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
What are you talking about dude? He's asking a simple question.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Unless silo13 is a Congressman, Senator, or other lawmaker, then your application of freedom of speech is ridiculously clueless. Silo13 is exercising their own free speech by criticizing what McGowan said... again, feel free to dust off the accusation if/when a lawmaker attempts to lock the bitch up for her idiotic comments, but as it stands now you're just trying to use the freedom of speech argument to cajole criticism of a public figure.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join