It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US/ Middle East What are the next dominoes your predictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Iraq is the size and had about the population of New Jersey. Iran is more like the size and population of California.

Huh? Iraq is 168K sq mi, New Jersey is 7.4K. Iraq has a population of 38 million, New Jersey is around 9 million.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Sounds like you predicted what will happen once the next Democrat is elected President and I concur.

I can't tell the difference between the two parties. To me the Republicans ARE the Democrats and vise versa. Anyone who thinks their own party is better than the other is purely delusional. Domestic police for both parties is dictated by lobbyists. Foreign policy for both parties is dictated by the Council of Foreign Relations (aka Israel).

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not my analog. I guess it's slightly wrong but who cares. Iran has 81 million. Pick a comparable state. Iran is a much more formidable enemy than Iraq.

But hey, I'd rather be wrong than see end of the human race.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Iran will eventually collapse. Too many young people who want lives which are being held back by old men.

In the meantime Iran will continue to goad the US, burn a few flags and shout the worn out mantra - "death to America". Iran will continue to use militias and other groups to make life difficult for Iraqis et al.

Other than that...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I can tell a difference:

Democrats support Medicare and Free college for all (including illegal immigrants) and the Republicans don't.

Democrats support raising my taxes and the Republicans don't.

Democrats want open borders and Republicans don't.

Those 3 things I just listed make a world of difference to most families.
edit on 3-1-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Spacespider
Yeah the guy that defeated ISIS a real bad guy

ISIS - Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Israel does not like to lose.

edit on 3-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The USA is now a post truth society half the news there is file footage or photo-shopped lies,all thats left is the karmic bill for it to collect,its beyond being able to be woken up now.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
One of 2 things really.

Iran, will declare war, which I believe they are to cowardice to do.

Or we get cowardly terror attacks on our troops and whatever else they can get away with.

In a few days I am betting this news will be replaced with more impeachment bullcrap. HYPE is REAL.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I think the USA might also collapse its breaking point is no doubt higher than the Soviet Unions but no doubt with all this expensive adventurism your getting closer to it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The USA is now a post truth society half the news there is file footage or photo-shopped lies,all thats left is the karmic bill for it to collect,its beyond being able to be woken up now.

I will believe terrorism is real and not a false flag attack when Texas or some other red state takes a serious hit.

We live in the age of programmed truth.

“See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.” — George Bush,

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Empires come and go , look at Rome , Alexander the Great , Genghis Khan to name a few.

Like you said it is in our nature, i don't see us evolve past that.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Two steps:
-Iran will target civilians
-Trump will target oil fields, game over for the Ayatollas...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your right since 2002 the only terrorists in the USA I am aware of were set up by the FBI

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

I think the USA might also collapse its breaking point is no doubt higher than the Soviet Unions but no doubt with all this expensive adventurism your getting closer to it.

Actually, it's quite predictable. Consider this curve:

Purchasing Power of the Consumer Dollar

The collapse will occur when the effort involve in acquiring income is simply too great compared to the benefits of consuming. With wages being price-fixed by data publish by Bureau of Labor Statistics and consumer goods and services being price fixed by big data analytics it's just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Even as you may be right here, to me the question is who is awake and who only thinks they are awake. Maybe none of us.

link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Two steps:
-Iran will target civilians
-Trump will target oil fields, game over for the Ayatollas...

-Iran will target Isreal
-Israel will launch a massive nuclear strike against Iran
-Game over for ALL of humanity

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

"Iran got their pee-pee spanked in public.

They will chill out.

An actress will show side-boob and distract everyone.

Nothing else will happen."

-Miss Cleo

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: khnum
Even as you may be right here, to me the question is who is awake and who only thinks they are awake. Maybe none of us.

There's only one kind of being asleep that I am aware of and it has to do with the American Dream. This is because according to George Carlin you have to be asleep to believe it!

George Carlin on the American Dream

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
One of 2 things really.

Iran, will declare war, which I believe they are to cowardice to do.

Or we get cowardly terror attacks on our troops and whatever else they can get away with.

In a few days I am betting this news will be replaced with more impeachment bullcrap. HYPE is REAL.

Just imagine what the US reaction would have been if Iran killed our Secretary of State or someone equivalent.

edit on 3-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You can spend 200 years on this rock and still not know 'the truth' which is probably a good thing as it probably is deep down in a nasty sewer or abbatoir somewhere,what you can do though is get a good idea of what the truth is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join