It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US/ Middle East What are the next dominoes your predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Iran will eventually collapse. Too many young people who want lives which are being held back by old men.

In the meantime Iran will continue to goad the US, burn a few flags and shout the worn out mantra - "death to America". Iran will continue to use militias and other groups to make life difficult for Iraqis et al.

Other than that...

Iran's biggest sin was trying to use their own currency instead of becoming a puppet of the World bank like everyone else. How dare they!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's just going to be a contained war.....actually Scripture gives details, for instance Saudi sits it out

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: JAGStorm

Iranians bomb Israel. Israel retaliates with a full nuclear strike. And then the end of mankind and civilization.

Satan laughing spreads his wings.....

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I think a step in the right direction is to quit capitalizing the word. Capitalizing turns it into some magic knowledge that is searched for. Better I think that we deal with what is true in small bits and what is not true.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Two steps:
-Iran will target civilians
-Trump will target oil fields, game over for the Ayatollas...

-Iran will target Isreal
-Israel will launch a massive nuclear strike against Iran
-Game over for ALL of humanity

You don't go out much, do you ???

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
First you claim that Iraq is the same size as NJ, then you claim they have the same population as NJ. After which you say you were "slightly" off. You were off by a mile. Now you claim that ISIS is Israeli secret intel. You are either high or really really gullible, either way its time to retire bud.

a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Iran got their pee-pee spanked in public.

They will chill out.

An actress will show side-boob and distract everyone.

Nothing else will happen."

-Miss Cleo

Why is Trump sending 3.000 troops If nothing else will happen?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To quote a favorite trends forecaster:

"Currency wars, trade wars, then they take you to war.."
-Gerald Celente

He's been saying it for years.

America, since its founding, has seen a little over 5 YEARS of actual peace without conflict or war....and that's not consecutive either.

What do you honestly think is going to happen??🤷🏽‍♂️🙄

ETA: Granted we survive the the next 5 to 10 years, ( and I'm being generous mind you..) this will inevitably happen again.

History can be brutal..
edit on 1/3/2020 by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I think the USA might also collapse ...

Yet there is not sign of that is there? Countries with extractive insitutions, poor civil librties and low political freedoms tend to fail and collapse. I am not American, but don't think the US can be compared to the Soviet Union, or even Iran.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

"Iran got their pee-pee spanked in public.

They will chill out.

An actress will show side-boob and distract everyone.

Nothing else will happen."

-Miss Cleo

Why is Trump sending 3.000 troops If nothing else will happen?

Troops move all the time.

Now if Trump was moving 30,000 or 100,000 then yes, you can begin to pucker.

But until then?

Not a big deal.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I like Bidens take on this:

www.politico.com...

-- JOE BIDEN: “No American will mourn Qassem Soleimani’s passing. He deserved to be brought to justice for his crimes against American troops and thousands of innocents throughout the region. He supported terror and sowed chaos. None of that negates the fact that this is a highly escalatory move in an already dangerous region. … President Trump just tossed a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox.” Full statement

Especially this part:

President Trump just tossed a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Gas prices going up - I bet my pinky finger on this

And there is no earthly reason for it since we are an oil exporter now. None. This is pure greed. My wife just said the local gas stations are lined up but the price is still where it was yesterday so what gives?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

And there is no earthly reason for it since we are an oil exporter now. None. This is pure greed. My wife just said the local gas stations are lined up but the price is still where it was yesterday so what gives?

It's a total scam/greed, but if anything is said about ME gas goes up like clockwork.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

President Trump just tossed a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox

He isn’t wrong. I mean that’s what all the Trump supporters here are happy about isn’t it? Using playground fight logic in geopolitics.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

But until then?

Not a big deal.

Yuh ain't thinking proper DB.
Qasem Soleimani and his revolutionary guards was basically another, 'Special force' same as the US and most European forces have, and like it or not, they all do the same kind of thing...not nice people really. However, Qasem Soleimani's ideological opposition to ISIS was pretty critical in the pushback of ISIS.

God only knows what will happen now in Iraq, which is barely stable, or even in Syria for that matter, and the only way to keep ISIS at bay in both countries will be a huge influx of foreign troops.....no guesses then, as to who those foreign troops will be?
I think Trump has done a really foolish thing, and it's obviously done off his own bat, same as he did in the debacle of the Ukraine fund being withheld.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I will believe terrorism is real and not a false flag attack when Texas or some other red state takes a serious hit.

NYC wasn't good enough for you? Hm.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I predict nothing will happen. Maybe gas prices will go up a smidge. Iran may do something, but it will be of little to no consequence.

Reasoning: Iran has once before lost their entire Navy for pissing us off. I doubt they want to lose that way again. Plus the Shia population in Iraq is not 100% behind Iran's manipulations. They like their own power where they are just fine.

I do however think I could be wrong if any more actions in this area continue from the US. The guy we killed was very important in that neck of the desert.

A bright spot in all of this is that I am sure the shia controlled Iraqi government will get his way in calling for all US troops out of Iraq. If that happens and we pull everyone out, that will be a win for our troops.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The Iranian "special forces" were attacking Americans.

Which, in my opinion, was a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

You are in for a surprise

What does your crystal ball reveal? It seems to me the Iranians are used to dealing with softies like Obama but they are still unprepared for a battle with Trump. Like him or not, he's not going to blink.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Guess the iranians just learned "This dog bites", and "Don't mess with this dog"

MAGA!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

But until then?

Not a big deal.

Yuh ain't thinking proper DB.
Qasem Soleimani and his revolutionary guards was basically another, 'Special force' same as the US and most European forces have, and like it or not, they all do the same kind of thing...not nice people really. However, Qasem Soleimani's ideological opposition to ISIS was pretty critical in the pushback of ISIS.

God only knows what will happen now in Iraq, which is barely stable, or even in Syria for that matter, and the only way to keep ISIS at bay in both countries will be a huge influx of foreign troops.....no guesses then, as to who those foreign troops will be?
I think Trump has done a really foolish thing, and it's obviously done off his own bat, same as he did in the debacle of the Ukraine fund being withheld.

Nah, none of that. It’s as simple as push me I push you back. That’s how the world and geopolitics works.

Ain’t no room for nuance waving the American flag around in support of Donald Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join