It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Full Esper DoD video with Q&A session.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW really pushing their luck

LIVE Breaking News

@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: There are unconfirmed reports of 5 rockets landing at Camp Taji, north of Baghdad - Fars News Agency

3:17 PM · Jan 7, 2020

twitter.com...

more here

twitter.com...

more here

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
POTUS latest tweet DECODE - timestamp has MIRROR:

Had a very good meeting with @kbsalsaud of Saudi Arabia. We discussed Trade, Military, Oil Prices, Security, and Stability in the Middle East!

2:05 PM · Jan 7, 2020

1) Timestamp = 02:05:20 PM = MIRROR:
Q205 Shill made the list re: Ivanka photo
Timestamp encodes Jan 7th twice.
Q1405 London Photos #1
Datestamp encodes Jan 7th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = HSAWTMOPSSME = 171
Q171 Good will always defeat evil
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 7th four ways
Post number is a MIRROR and encodes Jan 7th twice

b) RemoveDupes = HAWTOPE = 88
Q88 10 Days of Darkness (Q will have been dark 10 days at 1pm tomorrow!)
Timestamp encodes Jan 7th twice, and 8th
edit on 7-1-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

How Elon Musk's 'Space Cloud' internet could work.
The early SpaceX Starlink satellites lack inter-satellite links planned for later versions. Can they still provide low latency wide-area communications? In this video Mark Handley looks at what might be possible using ground relays to hop from satellite to satellite around the world.
Using ground relays with Starlink. (Amazing graphics presentation)

That has a strong SkyNet look to it. The AI was what the great scientist Hawking was warning is very dangerous before his death. Plus he thought we should start colonizing near space to prevent one event from wiping mankind from history.

edit on 7-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I sent you a PM with an idea to ponder.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Democrats are thrilled and hoping that many Americans die. "Talking points" against President Trump is priority #1. The more American deaths, the louder their talking points will be.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So we need to take a long hard look at this. These are CLEARLY not the same man. The ears are a dead giveaway. Also, the dead guy seems to have recently dyed his eyebrows brown, while the Epstein mug shot has normal eyebrows. Also the nose is different, as are the wrinkles on his face. WTF is really going on here, people?

Now the eyebrows maybe still his real ones, but you have me with the wrinkles. They are greatly curved like a Bozo the Clown shape compared to the one on the right that has almost no curves till the very end and they don't seem to match on that bottom wrinkle just above the eye. The lack of lines being as deep at the nose and on the cheek could have been a result of what was used to kill him/suicide causing swelling.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I go to some pretty funky Mideast restaurants in search of the perfect spices. Today I went to a new one, it was great. Super-friendly, and they displayed business cards from a US Navy recruiter, along with pamphlets. I didn't want to break the vibe with a pic, but yep, that happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Iran may be the first country beaten militarily without any US forces having to enter the enemy’s country.

I’m predicting a Tomahawk and Drone shock & awe here pretty soon.

Iran has no means to hurt the US if troops are pulled back to SA or Bahrain. Iran can’t attack US soil. Their targets are only in the region and won’t be any large force attacks.

Iran about to get curb stomped in the modern era of war. Drone, cruise missile, and cyber.

Step 1. Get all troops out of Iraq, Syria and relocate to other nations in region that want us on station.

Step 2. Give US citizens 30 days to exit Iraq, Iran, Syria.

Step 3. Neutralize military sites, refineries, and ports. Cyber them back to dialup.

Step 4. Challenge Iranian people to get their government under control.

Step 5. Tell Iraq if we detect their support of Iran, they will experience Mandela Effect when their ish is all banged up too.
edit on 7-1-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pavil

It's still normal. They do this often as part of their training exercises. As a kid on a SAC base I watched dozens of them back in the 70s & early 80s. (Amazing I'm not deaf) Right, what we don't know is sometimes these exercises are preppin for actual conflict like they did for Desert Storm and post 9/11 Iraq/Afghan.

Air superiority over Iran would NOT be anything like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. As I'm sure we're all well aware that Iran is a modern country and that Regime has had 40 years of military build-up and lots of weapons friends all over the world.

I think that we will break out some shock awe that no one officially can talk about right now. I have no personal knowledge but can guess. I had in my hands 35 years ago in training with a clearance level on the spot for the training session something that couldn't be had by civilians and is just starting to make it's way into commercial products. The MIC is way out there on some things war. This type of Science is literally top secret clearance in most of these matters.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q always says U.S. Intelligence "has it all". No need for war that hurts the Iranian people. Simply use that intelligence to target Iran's leaders. Blow them into the arms of the 700 waiting virgins.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q always says U.S. Intelligence "has it all". No need for war that hurts the Iranian people. Simply use that intelligence to target Iran's leaders. Blow them into the arms of the 700 waiting virgins.

Most certainly, don't doubt that for a second

NRO

Who we are

Supra Et Ultra: Above and Beyond

The NRO has been intertwined with innovation since its inception. Formed in response to the Soviet launch of Sputnik, the NRO was secretly created on September 6, 1961 with the purpose of overseeing “all satellite and overflight reconnaissance projects whether overt or covert.” The existence of the organization is no longer classified today, but we’re still pressing to perform the functions necessary to keep American citizens safe. As the NRO mission states, we are relentlessly working to foster “Innovative Overhead Intelligence Systems for National Security.”

What we do
The National Reconnaissance Office's (NRO) systems are critical to National Security, U.S. policy makers, and war fighters. These systems provide the foundation for global situational awareness, and address the nation's toughest intelligence challenges. Frequently, NRO systems are the only collectors able to access critical areas of interest, and data from overhead sensors provides unique information and perspectives not available from other sources........

edit on 172020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This may be going hot tonight

So he JUST posted this

He has been right so far with Iran.

His inside guy has not been wwrong

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My Decodes re Seth Rich, yesterday, from POTUS tweets have a hit:

New Seth Rich court documents - PDF:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wooooow.

Iran might be wiped off the face of the earth by sunrise.

twitter.com...

Missile attacks target US forces in Iraq, senior military source says; Iran suspected

www.foxnews.com/world/missile-attacks-target-us-forces-in-iraq-senior-military-source-says-iran-suspected

twitter.com/BonginoReport/status/1214690857724588032

edit on 7-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Live chat

Pentagon: "More than a dozen" missiles launched at US military bases in Iraq

edit on 172020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just breaking: DOJ has recommended Michael Flynn be given 6 months behind bars.

www.foxnews.com...

The Department of Justice, which previously recommended no prison time for Michael Flynn, asked a judge Tuesday to sentence the ex-national security adviser to six months behind bars.

Something is very wrong/sinister about that recommendation.

Maybe it's reverse Psychology? DJT's DOJ wants jail time now, then the leftist won't want jail time at all if DJT does want it for Flynn.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
These DARPA Scientists Think They Can Knock Hypersonic Missiles Out of the Sky

DARPA calls it "counter-hypersonics."

The rest of us would call it a way -- or a prayer -- to stop nuclear warheads coming down on our heads at 20 times the speed of sound.

DARPA, the Pentagon's pet research agency, wants an interceptor that can stop weapons that are hypersonic (travel faster than Mach 5).

Good luck guys... Do try and keep it under $100 mil.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Remember this guy from a few threads back?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join