It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
It's how you keep Epstein safe for his trial. No way he would have lasted until Nov 2020.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A chart from BBC. Useful to gauge how much a withdrawal from Iraq would affect U.S. military presence in the ME.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Same here, but if a group of people are using a World Heritage Site to store something like VX or illegal weapons then what? If I were to store a group of anti-aircraft missiles inside of an orphanage, and those missiles are being used to shoot down aircraft at the local airport, then does it really matter if a few kids get killed to protect the masses? We have seen that that groups in the middle east will use places like schools, mosques, museums, and hospitals to hide active weapon platforms (we saw this during that mess with Israel and the west bank a few years ago)

So we all see a World Heritage Site, a center of cultural heritage, or some other kind of center of humanity, and all they see is another place that can be used for protecting a military asset. This doesn't have anything to do with the core teachings of Islam, but rather the directively driven practice of Sufism.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Here is a nice companion to that map from AIPAC of Iranian missile range - though I don't think one will ever see a completed launch/flight

found this interesting also
The Mullahs Ruling Iran Are Not Iranians - July 2018

.....Just recently, Sayyid Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami is a senior Iranian cleric, as well as a senior member of the Assembly of Experts, also, Tehran’s Friday prayer leader. He recently proved me right. Give this worm credit for paying homage to the source of his shameful livelihood.

How dare the people of Iran even think to have a revolution or a referendum!! This government belongs to Imam Zaman (The Lord of the Age) and if anyone considers himself an Iranian, he needs to get the hell out of here. This soil belongs to us, the followers of Imam Zaman and his tribe. Iran’s name was created by ignorant people and incidentally, this name is very provocative. This ignorant name (Iran) must be changed to something like “Velayat” lest it provoke our enemies (Iranian people).

The battle against these inhuman oppressors in Iran has been arduous and long. It the battle of the true sons and daughters of Iran and the rest of mankind. It remains our duty to work our hardest to remove these leeches from power.......

Many Iranians are praying that help is on its way, and that the ongoing protests now will not result in a repeat of 2009, when Obama threw a lifeline to the mullahs’ regime by not supporting the Iranian people, in effect siding with the genocidal mullahs. The turbaned thugs were taking their final breath, being completely broke, and the good old USA came to the rescue, releasing billions of dollars and easing other sanctions. I will never understand this......

FLASHBACK 2008 Cultural Sites - Not so liked by the Mullahs

edit on 172020 by MetalThunder because: NROL-52 DEFENSOR LIBERTATIS

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
I wonder if POTUS has any trips planned for the near future. Things are reaching a breaking point I feel. Schiff is calling for an investigation into the Soleimani strike? Someone needs to remove that traitor from his post, and soon. He shows a flagrant disregard for the functionality of our Government. Something is going to have to give soon.

Schiff will be permitted to continue to outrage the public as he and Pelosi and their cohorts dismantle the Democratic party under Q's direction.
As to the trips and National Guard activation, that could be disinformation. POTUS will undoubtedly be safe somewhere when it happens if it does happen all at once. I think the buildup is getting the public used to the idea that the Dems have gone crazy and prosecutions for lesser crimes will start long before the top level is charged. My gut tells me that Nancy, Crying Chuck [why was he crying?], Schiff, and Pelosi may be pleading guilty to lesser charges and resigning in exchange for the destruction of the Dems.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The person in the left hand pics has copped a beating, look at bruised ears and cheeks, swollen lip also lip appears split. Could explain some differences, but the noses definitely look different

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have a problem with attacking historical sites. They belong to the planet, not just the country they're in.

They wouldn't think twice about erasing all of ours, and you know it. The only reason sites of significance to Christianity and Judaism are still there is because of that shared background with Islam and no other reason. They certainly could care less about those roots.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yep, I caught that and the video if you haven't already seen it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Qdwnunda

Yep, but unless he took a severe beating to both of his earlobes, this is not the same guy. In the known Epstein photo on the right he has hanging earlobes, which look normal. The pic on the left almost looks like what another member here already said - cauliflower ear. Both of the lobes and the ear in general look deformed. And yes, whoever this picture is of (the dead one) looks like they got their ass kicked right before death.

That reminds me. Have you guys seen Iron Man 2? The one with Micky Rourke as the bad guy? Well there is one scene where Rourke fakes his own death in a prison fire or something like that. They throw an unsuspecting inmate (in the same clothes) in the cell with Rourke, and Rourke kills him and makes his escape - then presumed dead.
edit on 7-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just breaking: DOJ has recommended Michael Flynn be given 6 months behind bars.

www.foxnews.com...

The Department of Justice, which previously recommended no prison time for Michael Flynn, asked a judge Tuesday to sentence the ex-national security adviser to six months behind bars.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Obama's Iran deal has just granted an amnesty to the world's leading terrorist mastermind

Qassem Suleimani, the head of the elite Quds Force in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, fully deserves his reputation as one of the world’s leading terrorist masterminds.

So you can imagine my amazement when, leafing through the more obscure annexes of President Barack Obama’s “historic” deal with Iran (page 86 of the annex, to be precise), I found that Mr Suliemani – as the White House no doubt now refers to him – has been granted an amnesty and taken off the list of proscribed Iranians – together with a number of senior members of the Revolutionary Guards.

Link contains full text of Iran Deal - someone asked yesterday.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's still normal. They do this often as part of their training exercises. As a kid on a SAC base I watched dozens of them back in the 70s & early 80s. (Amazing I'm not deaf) Right, what we don't know is sometimes these exercises are preppin for actual conflict like they did for Desert Storm and post 9/11 Iraq/Afghan.

Air superiority over Iran would NOT be anything like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. As I'm sure we're all well aware that Iran is a modern country and that Regime has had 40 years of military build-up and lots of weapons friends all over the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Some of those 'cultural' sites are rumored to house the regime's cyber warfare training. The Pentagon may be targeting some of those cultural sites built after 1979.? Symbolism will be their downfall.

I think the small deep state team inside the US that has covert back channel comms with the deep state inside Iran regime knows what DJT is referring to in his seemingly rhetoric tweets. I think Soleimani was taken out for other reasons. They now know this is not a game.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just adding to the plethora of 52 happenstances

Was launched last year with a classified payload

GO SHARKS !

edit on 172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think I have to disagree with you there as far as possible air superiority. I think I have already listed the Iranian Air Forces jet roster. They fly American made F-4 and F-5's. They have a handful of F-14 Tomcats along with under 10 Iranian built jets based off the F-4. Also a handful of Soviet Union era Migs. They use the Russian S-300 for Air Defense. Iran has been at a stalemate war with Iraq for decades now....and we all know what we did to the Iraqi military. We could destroy their radar, C&C sites and Air Bases right off the bat, using stealth, drones and long range cruise missiles. This is not to even mention all our Electronic Warfare options and our Cyber superiority. They are a big player as far as Middle East military goes, but they are not ready for a Prime Time, military vs. military clash with the United States. It would end.....poorly for them.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Digs on why POTUS would tweet about attacking Iranian cultural sites:

I think the cultural site thing is nothing but a play on words.
POTUS said of "very high level & importance to iran & the iranian culture".

Wouldn't the White House itself for America fall under "high level of importance to America and the American culture". As well as the pentagon, etc.... but are not "Cultural sites" that would be considered protected by any international war laws/crimes etc.

Don't let the dems get your mind all twisted.... " cultural importance" does not have to equal cultural site....

edit on 7-1-2020 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just breaking: DOJ has recommended Michael Flynn be given 6 months behind bars.

www.foxnews.com...

The Department of Justice, which previously recommended no prison time for Michael Flynn, asked a judge Tuesday to sentence the ex-national security adviser to six months behind bars.

Something is very wrong/sinister about that recommendation.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Do miss Sam. 😢

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
At least 56 people killed in a panic at the funeral for the Iranian general.

Fox News

Cheers
edit on 7-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If we have to do it then we have to do it.

Hopefully, they're (historic sites) secondary targets.

They (terrorists) use what we value against us.

Ticks. Me. Off.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join