It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
::placeholder::

Hi everyone! Just checking in. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some of those 'cultural' sites are rumored to house the regime's cyber warfare training. The Pentagon may be targeting some of those cultural sites built after 1979.? Symbolism will be their downfall.

I think the small deep state team inside the US that has covert back channel comms with the deep state inside Iran regime knows what DJT is referring to in his seemingly rhetoric tweets. I think Soleimani was taken out for other reasons. They now know this is not a game.

Could it not be as simple as DJT publicly saying "we know where everything is?" If they use culturally important places to hide (either themselves or weapons) we know because the C_A no longer protects the info or the Iranian goons?

The collective in Iran still struggles. They obeyed orders to mourn salami. My take is this event is not about the US, as much as it being about the trigger needed to assist the Iranian folks to break free - their military oppressor (symbol) is dead, so time to go for it.

Iran is a Controller Nest - nest.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm re-reading Q drops mentioning Flynn now.

All I can say is, there must have been some of that "misinformation/disinformation" going on...unless the judge actually turns down the DOJ's recommendation.

edit on 7-1-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

oh....
It worked

The pic says enough I believe.
edit on 7-1-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Doesn't seem to be

Here is techno fog with part of the transcript

Saying he didn't help so much in the FARA case against a partner (the case was dismissed) etc. Complaints are hi lighted.

Feeling sick and weak right now. Really invested, perhaps too much

edit on 7-1-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Trust the Plan Frens? 🍿 qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hope it cost then a few 10 of millions

CNN agrees to settle lawsuit with Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann; The amount of the settlement was not made public

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I can go along with you on that but for us to achieve air superiority in an all out war we would have to take out their SAM sites, jamming radar, etc. first I would think. MIC only knows what they have vs what we have and judging by all these frequent C-17 & C-5 flights the past several days, we must have a massive amount of hardware ready to go just in case.
"Peace through superior fire power" was a motto when I was in the Navy.

Agree, they know would suffer badly in all out fight so the mass propaganda and sporadic proxy rockets/mortars & small skirmishes will probably continue until some new agreement is reached. Hope the Pentagon think-tankers know what they're doing.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

His counsel, Sidney Powell, isn't saying much right now. twitter.com...

Perhaps this is part of the plan.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Flynn prosecutors: "It is clear that the defendant has not learned his lesson. He has behaved as though the law does not apply to him, and as if there are no consequences for his actions."

Twitter

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL.

I can envision Sam K. raw antics but I can't imagine what George Carlin would be saying today.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would imagine that they have planned, simulated and war gamed this exact scenario for decades now.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The balls on these people....its incredible to me.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

At least 208 people have been killed in recent protests across Iran, according to the rights group Amnesty International, as Iranian insiders attempt to grapple with the scale of the recent violence.

This alarming death toll is further evidence that Iran’s security forces went on a horrific killing spree that left at least 208 people dead in less than a week,” said Philip Luther, Amnesty International’s research and advocacy director for the Middle East and North Africa.

An internet shutdown in Iran made it difficult for outside groups to document the death toll and for journalists to paint a full picture of what was happening on the ground in dozens of cities. 

Families of victims have been threatened and warned not to speak to the media, or to hold funeral ceremonies, and some families are being forced to make extortionate payments to have the bodies of their loved ones returned to them, Amnesty reported. 

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So we need to take a long hard look at this. These are CLEARLY not the same man. The ears are a dead giveaway. Also, the dead guy seems to have recently dyed his eyebrows brown, while the Epstein mug shot has normal eyebrows. Also the nose is different, as are the wrinkles on his face. WTF is really going on here, people?

I have no idea what you are talking about. These photos look like the same man to me. If they aren't the same how in the world did they find someone this freaking close in appearance of the same age.

Most of what you are describing as different only look different because A. In one picture he is dead, and one he is alive and B. because they are not showing the same angle.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just breaking: DOJ has recommended Michael Flynn be given 6 months behind bars.

www.foxnews.com...

The Department of Justice, which previously recommended no prison time for Michael Flynn, asked a judge Tuesday to sentence the ex-national security adviser to six months behind bars.

The DOJ said UP TO six months in prison. 6 months is the maximum and one day would be the minimum.
edit on 1/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Harvey Weinstein's trial is underway in NYC. Here's a timeline of the 2-year conflict between journalist Ronan Farrow and NBC, the network accused of trying to kill his exposé.

Ronan Farrow's newly released book, "Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators" hit bookshelves in October 2019. In the book, Farrow alleges that Harvey Weinstein used his knowledge of sexual misconduct allegations against NBC "Today" show host Matt Lauer to pressure the network into dropping the investigation.

amp.businessinsider.com...

Ronan Farrow “says he was was followed by private investigators from the Israeli surveillance firm Black Cube throughout his reporting on Weinstein.”

“According to Farrow, Weinstein even attempted to use his connection with Hillary Clinton to quash his reporting. In his book, Farrow writes that he received an email from Clinton's publicist, Nick Merrill, in 2017 while he was investigating Weinstein.”

Twitter

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Flynn prosecutors: "It is clear that the defendant has not learned his lesson. He has behaved as though the law does not apply to him, and as if there are no consequences for his actions."

Twitter

Oh, that is rich.

Is there any doj/fbi offical who has been sentenced for anything?
edit on 7-1-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: queenofswords

Doesn't seem to be

Here is techno fog with part of the transcript

Saying he didn't help so much in the FARA case against a partner (the case was dismissed) etc. Complaints are hi lighted.

Feeling sick and weak right now. Really invested, perhaps too much

LAL, it is zero to six months. It is boilerplate. The prosecutors have to play their part, they can't suddenly say "ah, screw it well let him go" as that is not what they do. They are the opposition.

Just because the "ask" for it doesn't mean they get it.

The case must be thrown out entirely and all rebuked for the best optics. Proprietorial overreach is clearly a part of this.

It happened on 1-7 or 17. Trust The Plan, he'll be fine.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join