It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Travel - State Dept
‏Verified account @TravelGov

SaudiArabia: Heightened risk of missile/drone attacks, particularly in Eastern Province and near Yemeni border, near military bases and oil/gas facilities. In the past, actors hostile to Saudi Arabia conducted attacks against civilian/military targets.
twitter.com...

Really? I never would of guessed.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

One of Soleimani’s main objectives was to expel the US from Iraq. Ironically his death seems to have sped up that process.

Though, I don't believe the MIC is going to give up anytime soon plus it's a mercenary haven from dozens of nationalities.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Something to bear in mind is that the U.S. military presence in the ME and SWA is in -many- countries. Iraq is just part of the puzzle. Even if we pull out of Iraq [not guaranteed by any means], it just means that Iraq will become more of a free-fire zone for U.S. strikes. We may rest assured that the Sunni Arabs in countries like Saudi Arabia will want the U.S. military around to warn off Iran.

So, really, no win for anyone here. We're still in the mess, the Iraqi Sunnis get dominated even more by the Iranis and their proxies, and the Iranis are still in the cross hairs of missile and air strikes.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The conquest of oil reserves is literally underfoot in the US nowadays.
Source

Supplementary notes Total proved reserves of oil: generally taken to be those quantities that geological and engineering information indicates with reasonable certainty can be recovered in the future from known reservoirs under existing economic and operating conditions.

The false "Front" line no longer viable pursuit in the ME.

Other than that, this episode is pretty confusing to me.
I trust the plan, so if this is following the path of least resistance- still brighter days ahead!

I could have woke up this am with no electricity to brew my coffee!

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Looks like significant damage was done to this outpost.
One of the reported planes destroyed was a Bombardier Dash 8 Q200 associated with US Army Special Operations Command (SOCOM).

More pics: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

One of the reported planes destroyed was a Bombardier Dash 8 Q200

Dash? Q? ... H-Hello Synchronicity ...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Times Of London Names Iranian General To List Of "2020 Rising Stars" Day Before Assassination

The list, published on the Times' website early Thursday morning, just hours before Suleimani was killed during a drone strike in Baghdad, also included Princess Leonor of Spain, Nigerian Afrobeat star David Adedeji (better known by his stage name Davido) and Italian politician Giorgia Meloni.

The piece concluded by claiming that "if General Soleimani can hold the line, he will have shown he deserves the trust of Iran's Supreme Leader."

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reminiscent of "famous last words".

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And the New York Times predicted Soleimani would be killed at the Baghdad airport, 8 hours before he was?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Turkish military units have started to move towards Libya. Erdogan is attempting to prevent the LNA from toppling the GNA government in Tripoli.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And how many recall that Libya was once an Ottoman possession?

ETA. A national agenda is far more enduing than the memory of an individual.

Cheers
edit on 5-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WOW going hot
#BREAKING: ROCKETS ARE LANDING ON THE GREEN ZONE IN BAGHDAD NEAR THE US EMBASSY. NOW.

twitter.com...

5 rockets were reported to have landed near the US Embassy in #Bagdad in the Green Zone, sirens sounded. #Iraq

edit on 5-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Guessing someone's rocket launchers in Iraq are going to become a sought-after commodity. Counter-battery is pretty good at tracing back the origin of trajectories anymore.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
More 52 strangeness...

Q#52

Review BO's financial disclosure when
he submitted pre-D election
campaign.
What is the annual salary of a sitting
US President?
What home(s) were just purchased by BO?

Member shawmanfromny has a good thread going on renOgades possible true "worth".

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think it's happening, now we can wait for the US to respond I guess?

Multiple explosions heard in Baghdad’s Green Zone as the country’s security comes under increasing strain.

Twitter
edit on 0b43America/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 14:13:43 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 14:13:43 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I hate to post random YT videos on a freQuent basis, but watching Megyn Kelly get pwned by Putin is priceless.

It's labeled "humor" but he seems pretty serious.

I post tangential stuff when it preps us for the next Q drop.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I think it's happening, now we can wait for the US to respond I guess?

Multiple explosions heard in Baghdad’s Green Zone as the country’s security comes under increasing strain.

Twitter

Well here is the POTUS answer

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join