It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Considering all of the soft spots for Iran with the previous administration, it almost seems like a continuation of Bush's Iraq war. Not a war of liberation, but a war of decimation, intended to enhance the position of Iran. Pretty simple, weaken Iraq and let Iran rush in, as they have.

It's the only explanation for the Iraq war, to help Iran. If you doubt Bush Jr could be pro-Iranian, think back to Iran-Contra. Bush Sr cut a deal with a foreign power to get Reagan elected! Maybe we don't give that conspiracy the weight it deserves.
I call it "Operation ClA uses Islam To take Over the World". This might literally be what we're up against.

Reagan was winning without Bush. What he didn't know was CIA leader Bush being so serious to gain power and run the world with his New World Order speech being a bellwether event. I suspect Reagan at 1st felt like he needed Bush Sr but if people read or watch Reagan speeches they would see a great mind for how to stay a free people. He obtained the early onset dementia after the longtime Bush family friend attempted assassination of Reagan and he went into a Coma.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

When I read some of your posts, it feels like I'm not quite Q-literate yet. I always thought Iran was an enemy.

The Mullah's leading Jihad is the enemy of the Iranian people as well as the world. The sect of Shiite fanatics are running things similarly to the way the fanatical sect of Wahhabi's run the Sunni side of Islam. They are back to attempting the requirement of the women be covered. Islam is about submission and the women were considered evil originally. Everything in fact is evil if it does not submit is what they want us to believe.

Evil would harm an innocent person and claim it was holy.
edit on 5-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's one guiz.

Epstein pal Ghislaine Maxwell under ex-Special Forces guard: report

British socialite and former Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell is reportedly being guarded by former U.S. Navy SEALs amid conflicting reports about where she's hiding out

Maxwell faces "credible death threats" and is being guarded by former U.S. Navy SEALs in safe houses in the American Midwest, a source told The Daily Mail.

"There has been so much rubbish written about Ghislaine. The reality is she receives multiple, credible death threats on a daily basis. The hate mail is sometimes 2 [feet] high," the source said according to The Daily Mail. "She is constantly moving. Her life is in danger. She is being guarded by the best of the very best and that includes former U.S. Navy SEALs. She’s not under the protection of any government. She's on her own."

🤔🤔🤔🤔

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hints;

there’s a reason peeps are flooding you with hate mail.

there’s a reason why you have death threats.

there’s a reason why you are not under government protection.

there’s a reason why you have to be in a safe house.

She’s not in danger from Joe Citizen. She’s in danger from the DS/Elites who she can bring down.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Looks like the same beams of light being witnessed over Iraq are also being witnessed in Canada at the same time. This indicates multiple, unique origin points for these beams...somewhere high above Canada, Iraq, and so imagine soon to be elsewhere.

twitter.com...

soldiers film weird lights over Iraq night sky

Rod from God LOL sorry

TLE - Transient Luminous Events
Wake up it been a slide on 8Kun for the last day or so
duckduckgo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

Not sure if this has any meaning. I remember learning we had 50 states and that two more were added to make 52, but apparently it's still 50 so who knows why so many people have the #52 in their memory ?

United States?
Mandela Effect - 51 or 52 states?Many people recall the United States including 51 or 52 states, not 50.

The interesting point is that the memories are fairly consistent, and include Puerto Rico as a state.

One teacher suggested this is a common misunderstanding.

mandelaeffect.com...

Anyways the thought occurred that by hostages, Trump might also be referring to holding the USA hostage in some way in the past, and it seems the ene-Media are still willing to use fear and threats to hold people hostage. The non-stop coverage of POTUS causing the start of War, rather then trying to prevent a War is down right SICK !

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

50 states
52 weeks in a year

That may partially be a source of the confusion.

I have heard Europeans confused about the 50/52 states topic as well.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said in a statement that information given to Congress by Trump, a Republican, "prompts serious and urgent questions about the timing, manner and justification of" the strike.

"The Trump Administration's provocative, escalatory and disproportionate military engagement continues to put service members, diplomats and citizens of America and our allies in danger," said Pelosi, a Democrat.

Another prominent democrat, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, called the president a "monster", for "threatening to target and kill innocent families, women and children".

In a tweet, she said: "This is a war crime."
Malta Times

Cue Q. These people are sick. Per the Dems, attacking our embassies is A-OK (right, A-OC?)

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

We should put a precision missile right through the center of it, leave it flying with a great big hole in the middle of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Booboo.
edit on 1/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yogi.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Kind of ridiculous because you would figure they would be able to name those two additional States and no Puerto Rico was never a state

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This 52d chess?

Our boys are coming home?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah, the logic is huge. Irani proxy soldiers all over that sandbox. They attack the U.S. embassy and their "revered" leader gets smoked by a U.S. precision strike. Now the U.S. troops should leave.

Your other comment about the Iranis getting their agents in positions of power in Iraq is evidenced by this resolution.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

dashen, the BBC is reporting that:

The non-binding resolution was passed by the Iraqi parliament after the caretaker Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, called for an end to the foreign military presence in a speech to MPs.

The resolution calls on the government to revoke its request for assistance from the international coalition fighting IS due to "the end of military operations in Iraq and the achievement of victory".

It says "the Iraqi government must work to end the presence of ANY foreign troops on Iraqi soil and prohibit them from using its land, airspace or water for any reason".

Doesn't this apply to IRANIAN troops also?

Whilst the headlines are on coalition forces, I think the implications for IRAN influence in IRAQ are just as significant.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Because technically the United States Army is not the only one present that there is whatever is left of the Bush Coalition of Nations including Canada England and a few others. Not to mention the countless mercenaries and contract soldiers. People don't really understand the complicated factors of Iraq. There are more than double the amount of mercs and contractors in Iraq of than actual soldiers under a flag.

I will tell you one thing Iranian infiltration into Iraq is so thorough that I can tell you for sure they don't mean Iranian soldiers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, this event should ring bells for the British. In 1941, when the Brits had their hands full with the Germans and Italians, the Iraqis got clever and aligned themselves with Germany.

Until British and Empire forces invaded and ran Iraq more or less as a protectorate for the remainder of the war.

Those guys don't know what they love more: fighting, or switching sides.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sounds like the American Social Justice Left. No wonder they're natural allies.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

How many " Contractors" wandering around still , I wonder.... Probably villages full ... Iraq was/is a cash cow for corruption

edit on 152020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If they do, then it means the end of Iraq as an independent entity unless the people there decide to fight to stay separate. We will see a replay for the Sunni/Shia fighting I'm sure. Oh well, better them than us, and it will bleed Iran of resources so long as the fighting doesn't spill over onto other states which I know Iran wants to have happen. They're interested in regaining the glory of Old Persia; of course, they aren't exactly Persia anymore, are they?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join