It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

JUST IN: The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Has Closed The Qaim Border Between Syria And Iraq. The crossing is now reserved for missile shipments between Iran and Syria.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That will make drone strikes MUCH easier. Anything moving or breathing is a target.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes.

You have to shoot thru the shock wave and brilliant plasma front into the ablative shield, so...good luck.

Not to mention terminal maneuvering and 100s of decoys...

edit on 5-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: Starlight, yo

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
POTUS tweet DECODE:

These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

3:25 PM · Jan 5, 2020

1) Timestamp points to:
Q325 BDT Marker & Adam Schiff is Evil
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th

Q1525 Someone Hiding One of the Strzok-Page Texts
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th, 7th and 8th

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = TMPUSCIUSUSS = 200
Q200 Rizvi Traverse Management
Timestamp encodes Jan 4th, 5th (twice), 7th (twice) and 9th

b) RemoveDupes = TMPCI = 61
Q61 Social Media Blackouts
Timestamp encodes Jan 5th, 7th (twice)

3) Ampersand method gives:

a) quickly & fully = QUICKFULLY = 137
Q137 3rd of 4 ROTHSCHILD CENTRAL BANKS
This 3rd of 4 was missing on decode couple days ago that had 1st, 2nd and 4th (here.
It includes IRAQ, KENYA and PAKISTAN central banks!
Timestamp encodes Jan 6th/7th

QUICKFULLY -U = 137-21 = 126
Q126 Previous was deleted. Curious. +++ ++ +
Timestamp encodes Jan 5th, 6th and 7th (thrice)

b) back, & perhaps = BACKPERHAPS = 100
Q100 Queen of England+Merkel+cult+satanism
Timestamp encodes Jan 4th, 5th (Thrice), 6th (Thrice), 7th (Thrice)

BACKPERHAPS -A = 100-1 = 99
Q99 US Assets strings cut in Saudi Arabia. MSM Secret Agents Anderson Cooper
Timestamp encodes Jan 4th, 5th (Twice), 6th (Twice), 7th (Twice)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Chris Wallace: “Do you think, as misguided as it may be, that some of our enemies think President Trump is more vulnerable because of the impeachment?” Pompeo: “You should ask Mr. Soleimani.”
twitter.com...

🐇👀🍿🤡😂🇺🇸
edit on 5-1-2020 by LurkNoMore because: MAGA

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
POTUS Trump giving blanket notification of future responses to acts of aggression against US forces or interests.

- Dems didn’t think he’d release transcript of call.
- Dems didn’t think he’d over comply with notification of military responses.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Keep those memes coming. Minnesota won. I need therapy.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
U.S. Official Central to Hawkish Iran Policies Departs NSC

- Richard Goldberg pushed for tougher U.S. stance on Iran
- John Bolton brought Goldberg to the National Security Council

Richard Goldberg, the U.S. National Security Council official who clashed with other members of the administration over his push for a more hawkish stance toward Iran, is leaving the job after one year for personal reasons, a person familiar with the matter said.

"Personal reasons." Wonder if this guy shouted "Mission Accomplished!" on his way out the door of the White House. Now he returns to the pro-Likud Israeli FDD Institute think-tank along with other well known deep staters. Congrats, you got your war & America will pay for it. IDK, makes ya wonder since nobody knows what is going on nor what will/may happen next.

Very busy day for cross-Atlantic transport activity.
At least five airframes airborne over Europe alone at this hour; all likely headed to the Middle East.

twitter.com...

I'm John Bolton and I approve this war. Yeehaw!

Question: Do you have an exit strategy for Iran if war does break out?

Trump: I don't need exit strategies.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reminder for those members who are interested, the first segment of "60 Minutes" tonight will be about Epstein.

If you're watching Seattle/Philly, you can catch the segment at the "60 Minutes" website later.

CT

ETA, saw the preview - autopsy photos, photos of his cell, photos of a note.
edit on 1/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully.

Michael Moore

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Watching new Netflix series 'MESSIAH'...there's a CIA researcher character referred to as 'Q'.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Something that occurs to me. All the "wars" of the past were about "controlling" an asset (mostly humans) through devastation.

DJT is not looking to control Iran. He/we are not going to invade, take over, pump oil etc.

So the military folks can in fact bomb them into oblivion. Isolation is a terrible place to make threats from. Of course the desire is to protect the Iranian people.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have just sent the Ayatollah of Iran a personal appeal asking him not to respond to our assassination of his top General with violence of any kind, but rather let me & millions of Americans fix this peacefully.

Michael Moore

Treason?

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Michael Moore

Treason?

Or sedition.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Michael Moore

We have hired POTUS Trump to respond to the coup attempts. Barr & Durham is all he needs.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That's maybe chemtrails come in? barium erodes objects at a far more faster rate at high altitudes traveling with at high speeds as I understood reading the properties barium has.
It's also used for etching, not sure if that is what it is used for originally? I mainly always held on to the Idea that they used it for high-speed objects maneuvering within our atmosphere like maybe UFO's to cause damage to crash the ship?

Maybe they have a more sophisticated version of the Plasma Acoustic Shield System by now?

But building an even better version of the hypersonic missile or maybe a hypersonic patriot defense system would make the hypersonic missile a more obsolete weapon I think?
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 18:47:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Jan 2020 18:47:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
VERY important thread

4- The text Iraqi Parliament voted on was not a legislation, but a non-binding resolution. 2 replies 127 retweets 298 likes

Bottom line is, Iraqi parliament vote was an Iranian face-saving measure. Iran is in a bind: If it retaliates without claiming its attack, it does not count as revenge for Soleimani. If Iran claims the attack, regime risks further wrath, in a country whose economy is in free fall

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Michael Moore

Treason?

Presumption. He can claim it is not a private correspondence. Mikey thinks he is so clever and talented that he should take the lead. Unelected and unappointed. This is what happens when an attention deprived dolt discovers social media.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Michael Moore

Treason?

Presumption. He can claim it is not a private correspondence. Mikey thinks he is so clever and talented that he should take the lead. Unelected and unappointed. This is what happens when an attention deprived dolt discovers social media.

And there are people dumb enough to follow him. The stupid drag down our collective IQ.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join