It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WOW
LIVE Breaking News
@NewsBreaking

BREAKING: Two missiles hit Iraqi capital's Green Zone, security sources say - AFP
11:20 AM · Jan 4, 2020

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Obama's Intel Community was so focused on Hurting Trump/Helping Hillary that:

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ok sorry if this is self evident to everyone, but having done a couple of arches (one dry), ...prior to setting the keystone you have many individual braces supporting the stones which make up the arch. The keystone is inserted last and its weight alone holds all the rest in position so the supports can be removed. If that keystone were to be significantly displaced the entire structure, or at least that directly above and the sides would likely collapse. Note that it isn't necessarily the largest even though for esthetics it's sometimes emphasized in that way.
Pretty sure it's an entity required by many more to remain in place for their position to be maintained. Without that one.....
Again sorry if it's obvious, but just in case... it's more like a lock than a key... a wedge pushing entities on each side together yet both sides apart.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have questions about the ring that was found on the disarticulated hand of the dead Iranian terrorist general.
I thought Muslims were not supposed to wear jewelry.
I have noticed that other high ranking Iranians wear a very similar ring.

Technically, it was avulsed, not disarticulated. 😋

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama's Intel Community was so focused on Hurting Trump/Helping Hillary that:

twitter.com...

I like @beanfromPA’s tweet reply:
“He was in Obama’s White House.”

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

As I posted earlier in the thread, I think it's more likely red jasper.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take a religion seriously when it says you can't wear jewelry.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Thanks for the correction.
I couldn’t think of the right word.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the correction.
I couldn’t think of the right word.

I have the same problem. My brain no longer works as it should.

When I want to remember something, I think about it, then wait 20 minutes. It usually comes to me.

Getting old is a PITA.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Looks like the same beams of light being witnessed over Iraq are also being witnessed in Canada at the same time. This indicates multiple, unique origin points for these beams...somewhere high above Canada, Iraq, and so imagine soon to be elsewhere.

twitter.com...

soldiers film weird lights over Iraq night sky

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Daily Express is calling them Katyushas. Probably 132mm modern-ish version. Three were also launched at Balad Air Base.

Express

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm sorry, but I cannot take a religion seriously when it says you can't wear jewelry.

From what I've been reading...Suleimani's ring is most likely a stone called SARD...which is a form of onyx related to chalcedony/carnelian.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting

We cannot kill the terrorist leaders because it will only embolden the terrorist further. = bad day for...

We must kill OBL because he is the world's number one organizer of terror and terrorists. = good day for...

Pity the brain that thinks this all makes sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
@tribunalwatch

This connects with renOgade paddle boarding shark deterrent cum tracker.

renOgade is being circled by the sharks - he is tethered/tracked and has no place to go, naked, with only a magnet to keep him safe (him=legacy/truth)

If it is renOgade time I would expect another ZERO tweet tied to Iran shortly. Zero from DJT can mean renOgade.

I contend he is long gone, but his "legacy" is up for reveal of course.

There is one Q-uestion looming. It would seem the impeachMENT was meant to be going on right now, yet isn't - was the attack meant to distract from the lack of impeachMENT, only to be blown up by DJT? Now Iran/renOgade is FULLY in play along with Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

It is possible that these red stones in the rings are carnelian.
But the weight of the rings seems to be exceeding the prophets rule (a US nickel coin weighs 5 grams). Plus they aren’t wearing them on the pinky and the stone is facing outward.
They better be careful or they might not get the 70 virgins and whatnot.

Soleimani is gonna find it difficult to enjoy those 70 virgins without his salami.

According to Qasam_Soleimani all the virgins are men. 😂

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

From what I've been reading...Suleimani's ring is most likely a stone called SARD...which is a form of onyx related to chalcedony/carnelian.

Carnelian is more "orangey" than red jasper. Red jasper can tend toward brown, which is what I saw in that stone close up.

My 2¢. Not necessarily right. 👍

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How To Tell Carnelian Gemstone From Sard

Carnelian and sard are difficult to tell apart as they are from the same deposits. While most in the industry do not distinguish both, some basic properties set these two apart.

Carnelian gemstone is of lighter color and its color range could be anywhere from orange to brown with a shade of red. Sard is dark shaded and the colors range from intense reddish-brown to near black.

Sard is harder and tougher than carnelian and it is darker as well. However, the difference is not well defined and hence, many a times we find that the names are interchangeably used.

www.gemstonebuzz.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am not a geologist, gemologist, archeologist, or antiquities expert

I am however enjoying the SHOW !

Eta

Iran unveils red flag at Mosque warning of severe battle to come

. For the first time in the history of Iran, a red flag was raised over the Holy Dome of Jamkarān Mosque symbolising a severe battle to come. The disturbing war flag reads the words: "Those who want to avenge the blood of Hussein."

[snipped]

edit on 142020 by MetalThunder because: Clowns everywhere

edit on Sat Jan 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: image removed....censors

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So … what is in that … Iranian Nuclear Arms Deal that's so important that the last administration is willing to violate the laws on this country and be convicted of treason over?

At this point it sure in the hell can't be about the "Obama Legacy" in the White House, since we can all pretty much agree that the S/T don't really care about publicly awareness of "Legacy" issues. SO then what?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

pic

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join