It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
VP Pence is stating interesting facts going back to 9/11 about rest in pieces terrorist, Soleimani.

Thread:
twitter.com...

Qasem Soleimani, known in the west as "The Shadow Commander" and his personality was compared to the fictional characters Karla, Keyser Söze, and The Scarlet Pimpernel.

edit on 3-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Qatar a bad actor as far back as you want to look...

nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/
nypost.com...

They believe the Qataris delivered between 50 and 60 of those same Stingers to the Taliban in early 2012, and an additional 200 SA-24 Igla-S surface-to-air missiles.

Qatar now is expected to hold five Taliban commanders released from Guantanamo for a year before allowing them to go to Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder how close Valerie Jarrett was to Qasem Soleiman?

Q570

qmap.pub...

edit on 3-1-2020 by Sabrechucker because: Link

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The optics become more appealing when you realize that the "tether" is actually refered to as a leash.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This parody account is on 🔥🔥🔥. Over 7000 followers in one day.

"My friends are coming to visit me!"
twitter.com...

https:// twitter.com/Qasam_Soleimani

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
CNN Anchor Compares Iranian Terror Boss to French Resistance Leader

Andy Vandy said...

"I was trying to think of somebody, and I was thinking of de Gaulle, although he became the leader of the country," Cooper said.

Yes, C_ANN, but...

Other than the Supreme Leader Khomeini and maybe the president, he looms larger in Iran than almost any other figure. He is regarded as personally incredibly brave," Zakaria said. "The troops love him, and he has been the kind of mastermind of Iran's policies in Syria, in Iraq."

The C_A mouthpiece says he's like number three (a global terrorist too) - dead. How is that not a major effing rumble through their entire system?

What is remarkable is the exact same people, with the exact same "no matter what DJT does it's wrong" talking points are at it AGAIN!

Time and time again he gets them to defend the indefensible.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This parody account is on 🔥🔥🔥. Over 7000 followers in one day.

"My friends are coming to visit me!"
twitter.com...

https:// twitter.com/Qasam_Soleimani

Bill Barr parody guy with a new twit? Similar POV.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
US-led coalition says it was NOT responsible for airstrike north of Baghdad several hours ago.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The Iranis, the Dems, and the MSM haven't even got over their outrage regarding the first airstrikes, and now this ...

Quds is being sent an unmistakable signal: don't pull the tiger's tail unless you want to lose a hand.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've just had an Epiphany...

What if the Great Awakening is on the Feast of the Epiphany - Monday 6th Jan?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I am surprised Jack's happy band of censors haven't shut that account down already.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

No words. I could write a lot here; suffice it to say the two are not comparable.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Still amazed over how ATS (and this thread...and Q) never referred to someone who has orchestrated and overseen so many evil atrocities for so long a time. I had never heard of Soleimani before he was bombed.

edit on 1/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That made me think of Scary Movie 3, but not with pee.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Could it have been Tehran conducting airstrikes against U.S. or Iraqi soldiers/civilians? Part of the "payback" promised by the grand mullah?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
After reading: www.thegatewaypundit.com... ting-in-4-dead-americans/

As Jack Posobiec pointed out on Friday, General Qassim Soleimani planned and financed the attacks on the US Consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

President Trump's statement about the U.S. Embassy in Iraq "not being another Benghazi", makes even more sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm getting very tired and frustrated that people are not seeing justice. If something big doesn't happen prior to the election, I'm going to give up on Q. Timing is everything, however, I thought we would have seen a move to prevent the impeachment, and nothing. I will however get joy to see the only president who was impeached by Congress get re-elected in a landslide. I do want to see the traitors come to justice prior to the election though.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
US-led coalition says it was NOT responsible for airstrike north of Baghdad several hours ago.

twitter.com...

My money is on Israel doing the one they claim we didn't.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Still amazed over how ATS (and this thread...and Q) never referred to someone who has orchestrated and overseen so many evil atrocities for so long a time. I had never heard of Soleimani before he was bombed.

That falls on our lame Media who protect the villains I would guess. The truth seekers didn't have enough information apparently and it is time to catch up.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join