It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Was it ever discussed who or what RT is/meant in Q-947?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Transcript of yesterday's State Department briefing on the killing of Soleimani, which includes this statement/question from a senior U.S. official:

QUESTION: Since we don’t know what the threat is – okay, that’s what I was —

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL THREE: It slows it down. It makes it less likely. It’s shooting down Yamamoto in 1942. Jesus, do we have to explain why we do these things?

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL THREE: My – my own view is – as I said, that’s an answer to the question previously. It’s the same thing. You can never predict the future. It is for two reasons I have some hope. First of all, this guy was uniquely capable, and he took risks. Again, I keep coming back to Cafe Milano because it was really a ballsy plot. And while this would have been —

MODERATOR: All right. Cafe —

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL ONE: There it is in the transcript. (Laughter.)

MODERATOR: Cafe Milano has to pay for all this promotion.

"Cafe Milano" refers to what I posted earlier regards to Gen Mattis 'Act of War' statement.

Transcript: Senior State Department Officials On the Situation in Iraq

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Return Trip.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama's Intel Community was so focused on Hurting Trump/Helping Hillary that:

twitter.com...

I like @beanfromPA’s tweet reply:
“He was in Obama’s White House.”

It's beginning to sound like his Admin's two favorite words were: "Stand Down"

Troops: They're hitting us here in Benghazi!
Obama: Stand Down!

Intel: Russia's hacking our election systems!

Military: Soleimani is in the wild..we can hit him!

edit on 1/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Yay!

I hold my hands together knowing good things will come!

The morale of what might have been considered an invincible leader -to be met with an utter demise?
The guys under him have to be uttering among themselves?

I mean a boot in the ass only goes so far, right?

There's a funny Pelosi meme going around. It's captioned;
She was Russian to impeach- Now she's Stalin

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

#Breaking: “Fire and smoke rising from a base housing Iranian troops in eastern Syria.”

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

OK so after what three days of mourning, then someone is going to return home, then fly off to Kenya? That sound right?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Do you think the Administration and Military will be disappointed if IRAN doesn't do something significant enough to warrant wiping out the regime?

Lindsey Graham says if we destroy Iran's 3 major oil facilities, the weakened country will fully collapse.

I don't think President Trump wants that, because millions of Iranians would suffer.

My money's on drones targeting the leaders of Iran. I don't think they can go deep enough underground to avoid the targeted explosive technology we've developed.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think we are absolutely watching a CLOWN show. Just an escalation of the moves being made on deepstate hives. I believe the people of Iran can do a lot in this situation..and will .., more so because of the latest news. Let's not forget the Iranian people love freedom too... And there is severe oppression there currently... I do not see all out war at all.... But it may get messy.. My opinion ...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
2 minutes ago:

Bad news: Heavy military activity taking place right now now now at the Iraq-Syria border.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I think the Bible says that area is where THE "final battle" will be fought?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I thought it was a valley in Israel called Megiddo or Har- Meggido or something like it.

But we're still waiting for the destruction of Damascus.

edit on 4-1-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm no vexillologist so not sure if this Red Flag is being correctly interpreted. Valerie Jarrett or ThunderStrzok would know.

twitter.com...

Iran Hoists the Red Flag of War Above Holy City

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
I think the Bible says that area is where THE "final battle" will be fought?

Don't think so.
I'm guessing some more 'clean up' taking place right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

For the moment I tend to agree. We stoked a Red Queen hive, they're hell fire pissed and tossing mortars & rockets everywhere. That will likely cease, all go quiet, Iran will select several targets and wait for prime opportunity to strike... which may never happen or could be year or so from now. I'm sure there will be skirmishes for awhile but not full scale war. Too many troops & ships are being mobilized in the region.
Iran likes to play the long game.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry for the late reply the holydays got me too occupied..

I missed a lot of good info about that incredible and legitimized strike to take out this dangerous man who obviously has been instructed to destabilize the middle eastern region.

I really had to let that one sink in because I never expected that Trump would start this clash with Iran, BUT after I recalled something WAY back in one of Dashen' s thread, that I can't even recall which one it was about John Kerry meeting with Hadi al amiri in the white house it all came clear to me that Trump literally has hit a double home run.
Because we all know that deals were made back in the day. And that Kerry's son in law was actually from Iranian descendants.

I wouldn't be surprised if Soleimani was deeply involved in those deals?

With all the Iran's secret Nuclear facility on Syrian soil in the mountains that later on has been bombed by the Israeli airforce.
So yeah I couldn't grasp this at first but now it's all coming back again, I know he's 17 steps ahead of the game it's called 4d chess if I remember it correctly

Now I wonder as your great thread on the front page mentioned, will there be a full war with Iran?
My guess is that it will happen, they're waiting for one wrong step from Iran and the game is on not only to take Iran out But also to obstruct all the deals that have secretly made with Iran's uranium deal and to make a clear sign to the EU not to make deals with Iran I guess.

So eventually the allies have to support that war and all deals roll off the table leaving the DS on a tremendous loss of money and other countries like China that are already making statements to back Iran.

So there we have it just like Syria now Iran will be the next battleground to fight the dominance, What will Russia do when it comes to that?

I say it's inevitable this war, but they are asking for it, but I really hope I'm wrong about this..

edit on 0b31America/ChicagoSat, 04 Jan 2020 15:40:31 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 04 Jan 2020 15:40:31 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
dup
edit on 4-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have to believe we are currently bombing Iranian-backed militia weapons storage sites.
This may be the military activity we are hearing about on the Syria/Iraq border.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

According to Qmap 947

Iran is Next Target (Marker)

Q!UW.yye1fxo15 Mar 2018 - 7:36:51 PM

Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

Rex Tillerson

edit on 142020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I also get the feeling that North Korea is helping the United States. They have had military people and scientists in Iran for several years. The Christmas present that was promised could have been secrets that were passed along to the Trump Administration.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join