It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Not only that but Democrat president order drone strikes that take out terrorist leaders, some of whom are American citizens *and* their teenage children, and people cheer for it.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
State Department Terrorist Designations of Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq and its leaders, Qays and Laith al-Khazali

Today, the Secretary of State announced his intent to designate Aas’ib Ahl al-Haq — also known as AAH — as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

AAH, led by Qays and Laith al-Khazali, is an Iran-backed, militant organization that has claimed responsibility for more than 6,000 attacks against U.S. and Coalitions forces since its creation in 2006. AAH has carried out highly sophisticated operations, including mortar attacks on an American base, the downing of a British helicopter, and an attack on the Karbala Provincial Headquarters that resulted in the capture and murder of five American soldiers.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: MetalThunder
Hi MT.
In your post . ..

12/10 17:00 UTC – After the umpteenth “Coincidence 17” it has been calm.

Update was 17.00.

'Coincidence 17'? Interesting.

''There are NO coincidences'' - Q.

edit:
From my earlier post . ..

All these 'coincidences' . ..

The Schumann Resonance or monitoring equipt went down for 17 hours. The number 17 looks like the Pi symbol.

It came back up on 3.1.2020 (314) at 15.00 = 3.1415 = is Pi.

Exodus 3:14-15 = Pi (image above) . .. And the foreign characters/letters in that image look like Pi and also 17.

How many 'coincidences'?

The letter Q can also resemble a spiral. Pi is a spiral.

Q = 17 = Pi. = God/Universe/Nature.

This is God/Universe that we are communicating with.

''Wait till you find out who you've b

State Dept: Iranian General Killed In U.S. Strike Responsible For 17% Of American Deaths In Iraq

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
POTUS few minutes ago

edit on 132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well, that's settled then...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Worth reviewing...

What an F'ed up country.
edit on 3-1-2020 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Pompeo Cancels Ukraine Trip Amid Protests at Embassy in Iraq

A meeting with President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine would have been the first for a top Trump official since the impeachment inquiry began.

nyt

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, is it possible for the resonance to go down to zero and restart? Could it be that themeasurement device was switched off for 17 hours?

No coinkidinkies though!!

BTW 314 also = 17 = 3+14

That find on 17 = the hebrew script is Coooooooooooooooool!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Never forget...

Obama Strikes a Deal--With Qassem Suleimani

According to the terms of the Iran deal announced in Vienna on Tuesday, U.N. Security Council sanctions regarding nuclear-related issues will be lifted on a number of entities and individuals—from Iranian banks to Lebanese assassins, like Anis Nacacche. The name that most sticks out is IRGC-Quds Force commander Qassem Suleimani. Administration officials counsel calm, and explain that Suleimani is still on the U.S. terror list and will remain on the terror list. But that’s irrelevant. The reality is that Suleimani is the key to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

Obama likes Suleimani, and admires his work. As the president reportedly told a group of Arab officials in May, the Arabs “need to learn from Iran’s example.”

Never forget the Quds force leader who was just blown to bits, orchestrated a failed bomb attack on a crowded cafe in Washington. Obama ignored it and gave Iran $150 Billion while General Mattis called it an ‘Act of War.’

"Had the bomb gone off, those in the restaurant and on the street would have been ripped apart, blood rushing down sewer drains. It would have been the worst attack on us since 9/11. I sensed that only Iran’s impression of America’s impotence could have led them to risk such an act within a couple of miles of the White House,” he writes. “Absent one fundamental mistake — the terrorists had engaged an undercover DEA agent in an attempt to smuggle the bomb — the Iranians would have pulled off this devastating attack. Had that bomb exploded, it would have changed history."
-Gen Mattis, Call Sign Chaos: Learning to Lead - Act of war

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Iraq General Denies Unconfirmed Reports Of "Massive Explosions" At US Military Base In Iraq
zerohedge

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, MAQ could be AM Q?

I also wondered whether the incorrect letters; N, S, Q, were trying to form QueStioN?

Lastlly, "nade s"... "q" = anagram of DEAN'S Q.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'll do a decode on that POTUS typos tweet in the next couple hours... it has all the hallmarks of importance: typos, ampersands, multiple parts.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, MAQ could be AM Q?

I also wondered whether the incorrect letters; N, S, Q, were trying to form QueStioN?

Lastlly, "nade s"... "q" = anagram of DEAN'S Q.

What was odd is when looked at the three, my mind said "ask the Q-uestion", then again a whole lot of these recent names start with Q.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

doobydoll, is it possible for the resonance to go down to zero and restart? Could it be that themeasurement device was switched off for 17 hours?

BTW 314 also = 17 = 3+14

Hi Rel.

Yes it is absolutely possible that the equipt was somehow the cause, either turned off or gremlins or whatever. I've emailed the site owner asking what happened, in his opinion. I'll post his reply, if he replies.

I have no idea tho if Earth resonance can switch itself off and restart. But MT posted earlier that this has happened before and is referred to/known as 'coincidence 17'.

I'm hoping site owner MrMBB333 has any more info on that when/if he replies.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
More Domino ready to fall in holly weird

tiffanyfitzhenry.com... ords-lapd-da-industry-elite-in-pedophile-ring-cover-up/

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Mother of Sexually Abused Boy Bander Breaks Her Silence, Implicates Disney, CAA, Hollywood Records, LAPD, DA & Industry Elite in Pedophile Ring & Cover-up

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
@gregrubini

note: JackDorsey is just a powerless puppet of Kordestani.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
For everyone's information, "60 Minutes" will be running a segment on their Sunday program featuring "never seen evidence in Epstein death".

CT

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

BTW 314 also = 17 = 3+14

Hi Rel.

Yes it is absolutely possible that the equipt was somehow the cause, either turned off or gremlins or whatever. I've emailed the site owner asking what happened, in his opinion. I'll post his reply, if he replies.

I have no idea tho if Earth resonance can switch itself off and restart. But MT posted earlier that this has happened before and is referred to/known as 'coincidence 17'.

I'm hoping site owner MrMBB333 has any more info on that when/if he replies.

DD, data drop likely. Intentional or not is always TBD.

Earth bottoming to zero is no go. We'd loose orientation in a very bad way, both personally and collectively.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This went from weird to even weirder fast didnt it? This is been in the back of my mind since you pointed it out to me earlier trying to figure out what might be going on.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join