It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think the same could be said about bush and trump. Trump increased the drone civilian causalities 3x from Obama. At least, initially. Im not sure what the recent number reports are. Especially since some of that stuff is sweptvunder the rug.

Im not sure if dems or Republicans cheer the killing on, but rather look the other way.

The people who believe trump is a saint when it comes to the military industrial complex are just as guilty as those who believed Obama deserved the nobel peace prize.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Important information leaks in advance of the broadcast. 60 minutes is in a ratings slump.

By the way, any thoughts on this suspicion?

mobile.twitter.com...

Also, Michelle now has better pecs, lol.

edit on 1/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
First tweet.

twitter.com...

"Special Tactics" is to Air Force, as "SEALs" is to Navy, and "Special Forces" and "Rangers" are to Army.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, is it possible for the resonance to go down to zero and restart? Could it be that themeasurement device was switched off for 17 hours?

No coinkidinkies though!!

BTW 314 also = 17 = 3+14

That find on 17 = the hebrew script is Coooooooooooooooool!

Hi Rel.

Yes it is absolutely possible that the equipt was somehow the cause, either turned off or gremlins or whatever. I've emailed the site owner asking what happened, in his opinion. I'll post his reply, if he replies.

I have no idea tho if Earth resonance can switch itself off and restart. But MT posted earlier that this has happened before and is referred to/known as 'coincidence 17'.

I'm hoping site owner MrMBB333 has any more info on that when/if he replies.

DD, data drop likely. Intentional or not is always TBD.

Earth bottoming to zero is no go. We'd loose orientation in a very bad way, both personally and collectively.

Hi Cranky

Yeah I get that is most likely a fault with equipt or something.

But it really is a weird coincidence that the date 314, time 15.00, all match the same order of numbers in Pi. Even down to the remaining hours from 15.00 to midnight = 9 hours.

That is 3.14159. Exactly Pi.

What's the odds of that unintentionally happening?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
FROM 2014

The shadowy Iranian spy chief who helped plan Benghazi

He’s the Wizard of Oz of Iranian terror, the most dreaded and most effective terrorist alive.

As a radical Islamic army marches across Iraq, America is making a deal with the devil. Qassem Suleymani, the head of Iran’s secretive Quds Force, is allied with us in Baghdad — but he’s plotted to kill Americans elsewhere.

As Kenneth R. Timmerman reveals in his new book, “Dark Forces,” Suleymani was even the shadowy figure behind the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi, Libya.

Now we add this from @gregrubini...

That is more then curious...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

doobydoll, is it possible for the resonance to go down to zero and restart? Could it be that themeasurement device was switched off for 17 hours?

BTW 314 also = 17 = 3+14

Hi Rel.

Yes it is absolutely possible that the equipt was somehow the cause, either turned off or gremlins or whatever. I've emailed the site owner asking what happened, in his opinion. I'll post his reply, if he replies.

I have no idea tho if Earth resonance can switch itself off and restart. But MT posted earlier that this has happened before and is referred to/known as 'coincidence 17'.

Earth bottoming to zero is no go. We'd loose orientation in a very bad way, both personally and collectively.

Hi Cranky

But it really is a weird coincidence that the date 314, time 15.00, all match the same order of numbers in Pi. Even down to the remaining hours from 15.00 to midnight = 9 hours.

The answer is "zero" or "Pi"?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
List of Iranian terrorist leaders killed by our great president so far?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Important information leaks in advance of the broadcast. 60 minutes is in a ratings slump.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's a SharkBanz shark deterrent device. Says it in the dailymail article.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
WOW
FBI vault ==Antonin Scalia==

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Pass the eye bleach.

Looks too small to be a monitor.

I don't know what he's worried about. Any self-respecting shark would spit him out.
edit on 1/3/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

BTW 314 also = 17 = 3+14

Hi Rel.

Hi Cranky

The answer is "zero" or "Pi"?

Lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Someone posted a link in the comments that lends some weight to his tweet claim.

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Rumor off a second hit tonight

Here’s some moar
twitter.com...

Two-Car Convoy North of Baghdad Under Aerial Attack

A two-car convoy has reportedly been hit in an airstrike in northern Baghdad, according to multiple media reports.

sputniknews.com...—reports/

#BREAKING

Two vehicles belonging to a senior official of the #Iran-backed Hashd al-Shaabi (PMF) targeted in the Taji area, north of Baghdad, the capital of Iraq.

Map credit: @evacool_

twitter.com...

edit on 3-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Flashback: Iran’s Soleimani Hired Mexican Cartel Associate to Assassinate Saudi Ambassador on U.S. Soil

In May 2011, discussions began secretly in Mexico between a known Los Zetas associate and Quds Force operative Manssor Arbabsiar. The discussion would lead to planning a C-4 detonation at a Washington, D.C. restaurant frequented by Saudi Ambassador Adel al-Jubeir. The Quds Force operative did not know that he was being recorded in a DEA operation.

What? Like MS13?

Over the course of a few months, several clandestine meetings in Mexico planned strikes against the Israeli Embassy in Washington, plus and the Saudi and Israeli Embassies in Argentina. New opium trafficking lanes between the Middle East and Mexico were also charted.

How in the WORLD did DJT get "them" to defend this goon? I always thought there was a limit to polarity point opposition, but I am way, way wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
More terrorists blasted in Iraq…

WTF! Were they having a terrorist Woodstock in Bagdad this weekend?
Fish n a barrel are covering their eyes over this #.

ANOTHER Airstrike kills Abdul Ridha Shahlai, IRGC Quds Force leader in Yemen

>Taking out all the upper command structure

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Unconfirmed report that Qais Khazali, one of the people the US named as responsible for storming of US Embassy in Baghdad, has been killed in new Baghdad airstrike.

Not sure if these guys are part of the same crew that Pompeo just added to the US terrorist list TODAY.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

POTUS knock'em dead!

ETA: MORE: Two of three vehicles making up an Iran-backed militia convoy were found burned north of Baghdad, as well as six burned corpses, an Iraqi army source said. The strikes critically wounded three and took place at 1:12 a.m. local time.
Air strikes targeting Iraqi militia kill six

edit on 3-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

FROM 2014

The shadowy Iranian spy chief who helped plan Benghazi

He’s the Wizard of Oz of Iranian terror, the most dreaded and most effective terrorist alive.

As a radical Islamic army marches across Iraq, America is making a deal with the devil. Qassem Suleymani, the head of Iran’s secretive Quds Force, is allied with us in Baghdad — but he’s plotted to kill Americans elsewhere.

As Kenneth R. Timmerman reveals in his new book, “Dark Forces,” Suleymani was even the shadowy figure behind the killing of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi, Libya.

Now we add this from @gregrubini...

That is more then curious...

We have not much to go on here but it sure fits with the clues we do have. ISIS was funded under the table by the Obama administration. That sure sounds like treason and why HRC would say they all hang if DJT wins. Why they squirm and send liars on ATS to shamefully shill total BS most all see right through!

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Plus being a Two year delta.
With Standard Eastern Time

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Mike Pompeo to CNN on Suleimani assassination: "I saw last night there was dancing in the streets in parts of Iraq. We have every expectation that people not only in Iraq, but in Iran, will view the American action last night as giving them freedom."

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thousands of US troops have reached Kuwait (at least 3500). US tanks are heading to Iraq from Kuwait. It is very clear that President Trump no longer cares what Congress has to say or think. He is determined to not allow the Ayatollahs to dominate the Middle East.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join