It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This is clearly some cult material that you are using to "prove" your spiritual sun theory. There is no cover up because no one is trying to investigate it, for obvious reasons.

You want me to show it do you in the Vedas or the Quran or the bible. Would you prefer histrorical evidence or astrology. How about in modern secret school teachings?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Phage

There's an argument for all celestial objects being in a cosmic dance, interdependent on their relative motion. All we have is perception, something i personally think could well be flawed and missing huge pieces of the grand scheme. Like a worm without eyes i suspect there are realms outwith our measurement.

There is also lots of evidence to suggest that Sirius effects our solar system.

The Homann’ s 20-y ear experiment, measuring the earth’ s daily rotation time relative to the star Sirius, detected changes in the earth’ s rotation period when Sirius B passed between earth and Sirius A. If such a phenomenon can noticeably affect the earth’ s rotation, then it is logical to assume that the action of this nearby star system might also affect the entire solar system, especially the minor planets at the edge of the solar system

binaryresearchinstitute.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Thanks Fluff your a Heru ;-)

The links are of use.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You and I both know that the authority figures on this planet have lied to us and continue to lie. The question is how much have they lied and what have they lied about? IMO, it’s time to take back the trust that we have misplaced in them and reinvest it into ourselves. It’s time to stand up and reclaim our true power over this place

Thank you for your elegant posting. I will reply properly when I have a little more time.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

This is clearly some cult material that you are using to "prove" your spiritual sun theory. There is no cover up because no one is trying to investigate it, for obvious reasons.

You want me to show it do you in the Vedas or the Quran or the bible. Would you prefer histrorical evidence or astrology. How about in modern secret school teachings?

All of it. Go ahead and post as much of this research as you are willing to indulge. You're already this far so you might as well finish the presentation.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I just want to reiterate the premise of the binary research institute where all this information is coming from.

The progeny of Jove have a sense of humor. Sirius (read serious) is the “Dog” (read God) star as attested to by the “Dogon” (read no God) tribe of West Africa. The “trigger mechanism” for the coming axial tilt that I sought for years is the Sirius star system. I am as certain of this as I am the air I breath. Were it otherwise, the cycles of destruction encoded by the ancients in such artifacts as the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar and the Zodiac would be meaningless, dependent upon vagaries such as the configuration of our solar system. The trigger mechanism for such grand cycles of destruction such as a “Mayan” Great Cycle (432 orbits of Jupiter) simply must be extrasolar, which is to say, outside of the solar system.

Millions if not billions of people will personally witness the coming axial tilt, even if they do not realize that is what happened. Unlike the masses, you must be sure of yourself. This is important because what you do next will determine if you live to see the New World. It’s all about Noah’s secret discussed at the bottom of this page.

I do not take lightly my charge to enlighten my fellow beings who will be on the surface of the planet on that fateful day. You must commit yourself to thoroughly studying my work and overlook the mess while I finish it. Then you must learn and understand Noah’s Secret (at the bottom of this page), that there is a significant delay measured in days between the axial tilt and the two-mile high megatsunamis that follow. In Noah’s time, the delay was seven days. I am only allowing for one or two days at most. Then, from atop a high mountain, the logic of events will unfold before me and I will watch the end of this, the fifth world. That is enough for me. I cannot say if I will survive that day, but I will have front row seats and a ham radio in hand to warn my domestic partner back in Austin, Texas that the Pacific Ocean is on its way. I will miss her, but I respect and understand her decision. There are two ways you can look at what is about to happen. Yes, over seven billion people are about to die a violent death, if not by drowning in one of the megatsunamis, then by one of the countless earthquakes or volcanic eruptions that follow and darken the skies for months. But after all of the death and destruction, “something wonderful” is going to happen. I plan to be there.

This guy is planning for a literal apocalypse scenario based on binary star research.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
“The second law is the Law of Attraction and Repulsion. Fundamentally the law describes the compelling force of attraction that holds our solar system to the Sirian; that holds our planets revolving around our central unit, the sun; that holds the lesser systems of atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center in the planet;” From “A Treatise on Cosmic Fire” by Alice A. Bailey, 1925 Twelfth printing, 1982 (3rd Paperback Edition), page 5

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hello my masonic friend.

You wanted to know what speed they would need to be moving.

Here is an intrestinfg thread on Sirius Algerbra.

ew model derives velocities based on an ellipse, rather than a circle, so the orbital velocities vary -- from a high of 270 km/sec at Apogee and Perigee to a low of 88 km/sec at mid-point of Sol's orbit about Sirius.

www.thunderbolts.info...

I am sure there are many different models.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This guy is planning for a literal apocalypse scenario based on binary star research

Yes in accordance with the cycles (yugas) the coming of Sirius is associated with great destruction and creation.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I am sure there are many different models.

And none of them are practical.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
'Oh and that website...did you mean this' (awesome) could spell the end for a false diatribe being fed the human for hundreds of years.

Are you Orion to be Sirius lol

Seriously though…very interesting website…

That symbol represents how thought becomes matter and duplicates itself.

Right…but...

What’s the tie in with this thread topic…?

Look at the white and black floor tiling in major Cathedrals...meant to thwart or confuse negative spirits. The founders of this nation knew what a challenge it was going to be to preserve this Union and they used majickal means to do so.

I always thought the white and black floor tiling just represented the negative and good choices we make in our soul journey through life etc…

Tricking negative spirits is news to me…glad I bought that chess set now…

- JC

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That symbol represents how thought becomes matter and duplicates itself.

JC:Right…but...What’s the tie in with this thread topic…?

It doesn't; it resembles the icon for Sirius Star.ro website.

Look at the white and black floor tiling in major Cathedrals...meant to thwart or confuse negative spirits. The founders of this nation knew what a challenge it was going to be to preserve this Union and they used majickal means to do so.

JCI always thought the white and black floor tiling just represented the negative and good choices we make in our soul journey through life etc… Tricking negative spirits is news to me…glad I bought that chess set now…
- JC

You need to see the astonishingly complex ones. It fits within your concept; the soul journey is all about its 'progression'; the tile patterns are meant as 'trip ups'.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I apologize for not reading the entire thread. I am the author of amallulla.org. I've taken heat for the page you are referencing. I do not defend anything said on it for the simple reason that I have never had the time to develop it. I just wanted to say a couple of things that are probably not properly emphasized on that page.

(1) HELICAL MOTION: The orbits of the Sirius star system (my preferred way of referring to it because we are dealing with the collective gravity of the entire system) must be like all other motion in the universe which is helical, nothing like the oversimplified drawings normally used to graphically present the relationship of the Sirius star system and our Solar System. This brings into question the entire idea of the Vesica Pisces after which a Freemason designed the American football.

(2) THE GALACTIC PLANE: I think it is a mistake to separate this subject from the motion of the Solar System in relation to the Galactic plane. I feel so certain of this that as presently written the page opens with this paragraph:

"In order to understand what is happening, you must combine the work of Jamal S. Shrair with a knowledge of our binary relationship with the Sirius star system. It is our helical orbit above and below the galactic plane (which according to Jamal is happening in thousands of years, not millions as is commonly thought) and our binary relationship with the gravitational behemoth Sirius that combine as one and determine the periodicity our “defective” planet’s greatest tragedy."

The significance of this is that many people think the "trigger mechanism", as I call it, is when Sirius or our Sun is at the equivalent of a solstice or equinox (furthest away, closest or halfway) in this imaginary and I believe way too simplistic idea of how the two bodies interact. Helical motion at that distance or "level" is truly difficult to conceive. But if you can, I think you will start to question this idea that nothing happens except at those four points. The reason I feel so strongly about this is the work of Dr. Paul A. LaViolette is showing us that the true significance of the Zodiac is that it is pointing to the ceter of the Solar System with utterly amazing accuracy, yet further proof that the planet has seen plenty highly developed races come and go. Now mainstream consensus science, or as I call them, the mathematically insane, will tell you there is a big “black hole” (I prefer cookie monster) at the center of the Solar System, an idiocy that knows no bounds. It is simple the barycenter for the entire Galaxy. We have recently acquired the ability to see that it is behaving just like our Sun in that everything around it follows a helical motion with the barycenter in the middle. The only difference is the the Solar System barycenter is a “nonentity”. But that does not make it a “Blackhole” which exists only in the minds of the mathematically insane and the artistic renditions they pay for to objectify their insanity.

(3) GRAVITY IS INSTANTANEOUS ACROSS VAST DISTANCES. This is the main thing I wanted to add to this discussion. Unless and until you get ahold of the modern (read correct or Electric Universe) concept of gravity, everything about the relationship of Sirius to life on Earth changes drastically. The last guy who was determined to show the world how much smarter he was then me ("that is not to say there may not be some diamonds in this sugar bowl") authoritatively dismissed my notion that the entire Solar System is being destabilized because of Sirius. But let's think about this. What else is close by that could cause all the electromagnetic disruption that is occurring in our Solar System? Sirius is always the elephant in the room. Out Solar System is parked way too close the this gravitation behemoth. I submit to you this is the answer to Immanuel Velikovsky's question of why as a species we have no memory. Now this man's specific objection was the right now Sirius has just rounded the corner of being the furthest away from our Solar System as it gets and has started heading back towards us, but this is exactly why I think there is such a huge increase in asteroids flybys and fireballs. From a "gravity is instantaneous across vast distances, including the 8.58 light-years that separate Sirius from our Sun" perspective, this rounding of the corner is a massive change for our Solar System. He is thinking only from the from the Vesica Pisces “it can only happen when Sirius is closest to us” perspective. I am of the opinion that this perspective evidences a failure to understand the fundamental nature of gravity, that is is like a rope in a tug of war contest because space is not in fact empty. Plasma is real and everywhere. This is the new science. This is fundamental to understanding standing the elephant in the room.

(4) NOT EVEN NASA KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING: NASA’s Voyager, Gravity Probe B (GP-B), Cassini Spacecraft are people with ancient knowledge trying to figure out what causes the periodic destruction of the planet. The last thing I may add to this discussion is the reason why I stopped working on the reference page on my website. Once I realized the people I call the “progeny of Jove” are not even sure exactly what causes the periodic destruction of our planet (the trigger mechanism for what many call the “event”), I deprioritized working on this page. As I am fond of saying now, “If they do not know how can we ever know?” Now you may challenge my interpretation of these three mission, but I can assure you that you would be wrong to do so. Voyager was to study the space in front of our Solar System (but not for the typical reason given)), GPB was to study the gravitational influence of the Sirius Star system, and Cassini get a close up look at a planet god to see is it might be awakening (I personally think we are about to return to the Polar configuration and that the earth being dragged across space is what causes the axial tilt (aka earth crust displacement).

Okay, this is more writing than I’ve done in a while. I was just grateful to see you guys weren’t clobbering me, not that I care about being right. I think too fast to worry about that. If you’re wrong, change. It is the thinking that matters. Again, to the extent that I am off topic, I sincerely apologize.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amallulla
I apologize for not reading the entire thread. I am the author of amallulla.org. I've taken heat for the page you are referencing. I do not defend anything said on it for the simple reason that I have never had the time to develop it. I just wanted to say a couple of things that are probably not properly emphasized on that page.

(1) HELICAL MOTION: The orbits of the Sirius star system (my preferred way of referring to it because we are dealing with the collective gravity of the entire system) must be like all other motion in the universe which is helical, nothing like the oversimplified drawings normally used to graphically present the relationship of the Sirius star system and our Solar System. This brings into question the entire idea of the Vesica Pisces after which a Freemason designed the American football.

(2) THE GALACTIC PLANE: I think it is a mistake to separate this subject from the motion of the Solar System in relation to the Galactic plane. I feel so certain of this that as presently written the page opens with this paragraph:

"In order to understand what is happening, you must combine the work of Jamal S. Shrair with a knowledge of our binary relationship with the Sirius star system. It is our helical orbit above and below the galactic plane (which according to Jamal is happening in thousands of years, not millions as is commonly thought) and our binary relationship with the gravitational behemoth Sirius that combine as one and determine the periodicity our “defective” planet’s greatest tragedy."

The significance of this is that many people think the "trigger mechanism", as I call it, is when Sirius or our Sun is at the equivalent of a solstice or equinox (furthest away, closest or halfway) in this imaginary and I believe way too simplistic idea of how the two bodies interact. Helical motion at that distance or "level" is truly difficult to conceive. But if you can, I think you will start to question this idea that nothing happens except at those four points. The reason I feel so strongly about this is the work of Dr. Paul A. LaViolette is showing us that the true significance of the Zodiac is that it is pointing to the ceter of the Solar System with utterly amazing accuracy, yet further proof that the planet has seen plenty highly developed races come and go. Now mainstream consensus science, or as I call them, the mathematically insane, will tell you there is a big “black hole” (I prefer cookie monster) at the center of the Solar System, an idiocy that knows no bounds. It is simple the barycenter for the entire Galaxy. We have recently acquired the ability to see that it is behaving just like our Sun in that everything around it follows a helical motion with the barycenter in the middle. The only difference is the the Solar System barycenter is a “nonentity”. But that does not make it a “Blackhole” which exists only in the minds of the mathematically insane and the artistic renditions they pay for to objectify their insanity.

(3) GRAVITY IS INSTANTANEOUS ACROSS VAST DISTANCES. This is the main thing I wanted to add to this discussion. Unless and until you get ahold of the modern (read correct or Electric Universe) concept of gravity, everything about the relationship of Sirius to life on Earth changes drastically. The last guy who was determined to show the world how much smarter he was then me ("that is not to say there may not be some diamonds in this sugar bowl") authoritatively dismissed my notion that the entire Solar System is being destabilized because of Sirius. But let's think about this. What else is close by that could cause all the electromagnetic disruption that is occurring in our Solar System? Sirius is always the elephant in the room. Out Solar System is parked way too close the this gravitation behemoth. I submit to you this is the answer to Immanuel Velikovsky's question of why as a species we have no memory. Now this man's specific objection was the right now Sirius has just rounded the corner of being the furthest away from our Solar System as it gets and has started heading back towards us, but this is exactly why I think there is such a huge increase in asteroids flybys and fireballs. From a "gravity is instantaneous across vast distances, including the 8.58 light-years that separate Sirius from our Sun" perspective, this rounding of the corner is a massive change for our Solar System. He is thinking only from the from the Vesica Pisces “it can only happen when Sirius is closest to us” perspective. I am of the opinion that this perspective evidences a failure to understand the fundamental nature of gravity, that is is like a rope in a tug of war contest because space is not in fact empty. Plasma is real and everywhere. This is the new science. This is fundamental to understanding standing the elephant in the room.

(4) NOT EVEN NASA KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING: NASA’s Voyager, Gravity Probe B (GP-B), Cassini Spacecraft are people with ancient knowledge trying to figure out what causes the periodic destruction of the planet. The last thing I may add to this discussion is the reason why I stopped working on the reference page on my website. Once I realized the people I call the “progeny of Jove” are not even sure exactly what causes the periodic destruction of our planet (the trigger mechanism for what many call the “event”), I deprioritized working on this page. As I am fond of saying now, “If they do not know how can we ever know?” Now you may challenge my interpretation of these three mission, but I can assure you that you would be wrong to do so. Voyager was to study the space in front of our Solar System (but not for the typical reason given)), GPB was to study the gravitational influence of the Sirius Star system, and Cassini get a close up look at a planet god to see is it might be awakening (I personally think we are about to return to the Polar configuration and that the earth being dragged across space is what causes the axial tilt (aka earth crust displacement).

Okay, this is more writing than I’ve done in a while. I was just grateful to see you guys weren’t clobbering me, not that I care about being right. I think too fast to worry about that. If you’re wrong, change. It is the thinking that matters. Again, to the extent that I am off topic, I sincerely apologize.

Do you honestly believe in an apocalyptic scenario that resembles the story of noahs ark and sets up a new age for the human race? Do you also believe this scenario is a direct result of interaction between the Sirius star system and our own planet? How does the Pleiades system affect this interstellar dynamic?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe in an apocalyptic scenario that resembles the story of noahs ark

No, but if the axis tilts or there is an "earth crust displacement" (for someone on the surface there is arguably no difference), mega tsunami waves estimated to be over two miles high will wash over the continents. There is a delay between the axial tilt and the mega-tsunamis. In the Book of Noah (Book of Enoch), the delay was seven days. You can see this same delay in a swimming pool after a major earthquake.

and sets up a new age for the human race?
Unless you believe in the Big Bang (which is nonsense), the age of the universe is without measure, yet as a species, we have no memory and the evidence of previous highly developed races on this planet is positively overwhelming. How do you account for this?

Do you also believe this scenario is a direct result of interaction between the Sirius star system and our own planet?
Given our proximity to Sirius and our new understanding of gravity, I do not think a reasonable person can rule this out.

How does the Pleiades system affect this interstellar dynamic?
I no longer focus on the "trigger mechanism". I believe there is too little time left. I am studying the people who I believe know for sure what is happening. This is for me the most productive ground to till. For example, when I say the Tomorrowland movie is more important than the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation combined, I am deadly serious.

But if your intent is merely to ridicule, I will leave this site and not return. I have no time for such. But I will tell you this much. We live in a time of unimaginable depravity and its origin is the belief that the individual is at the center of the whole universe. It is a madness that rages unchecked in our society. Everyone lives in their own world, and of course lost is such delusion one can only conclude that he or she is the master of the universe and the most intelligent thing in it. In other words, the individual is locked in a cage of his own making. We all need to listen more. Listening is the only way out of this nightmare. I would be scared to stand in judgment of others. Given how I see the world now, it would make me think I am back in my cage. Having said that, I will answer your original question by posting from the top of my homepage:

"December 31, 2019: I never before made a prediction. I do not believe in prophesy. But I am finally ready to tell you what I know for sure, without any shadow of a doubt, and based entirely on my intimate knowledge of a people I call the “progeny of Jove.” I state this as fact. Nor will I ever remove this from my homepage.

"In less than five years from today, everything you have ever known will be wiped from the face of the earth, washed out to sea or buried deep in mud, volcanic ash, and lava. The landscape of the entire planet will change. And you and everyone you have ever known will be dead, fish food or buried deep in the same mud, volcanic ash, and lava. Gone. Erased from history. Never to be remembered. As if you never even existed.

"Many of you claim to want to understand what is happening, but I know perhaps better than anyone else this is not true. You do not really want to confront this reality. Doing so is much more difficult than you think. Unimaginably so. In one way or another, a true knowledge of what is happening utterly destroys most people."

That last sentence comes from personal experience. I've got members of the Triple Nine Society telling me I'm one of the most intelligent people alive and in high school I tested out at 99.9% at a national level in abstract reasoning (100% being statistically impossible) and after over a decade in the field I can tell you I've never met anyone who came anywhere close to me as a computer programmer. Guys who think they are the best programmer in the universe find out they are just above average around me. I invariably pay for that. None of this means anything to me unless just one of you listens to what I am saying. Just one. Years of righting have taught me to search for just that one. Now I apologize for spelling and grammatical errors.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My understanding of gravity is that it is not created by mass. The particles that make up dark matter are quantum -entangled which creates gravity through its own atmosphere. A gravitational pull is generated through particle spin which produces a vortex. Similar to water circling down a drain

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Phage

There's an argument for all celestial objects being in a cosmic dance, interdependent on their relative motion. All we have is perception, something i personally think could well be flawed and missing huge pieces of the grand scheme. Like a worm without eyes i suspect there are realms outwith our measurement.

There is also lots of evidence to suggest that Sirius effects our solar system.

The Homann’ s 20-y ear experiment, measuring the earth’ s daily rotation time relative to the star Sirius, detected changes in the earth’ s rotation period when Sirius B passed between earth and Sirius A. If such a phenomenon can noticeably affect the earth’ s rotation, then it is logical to assume that the action of this nearby star system might also affect the entire solar system, especially the minor planets at the edge of the solar system

binaryresearchinstitute.com...

But, if so, not as much as the many closer stars ...... In any case, Sol is not in a binary system with Sirius any more than it is with Canopus. That's fact. And no new agey non science nonsense from flim flam men will change that.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
How does the Pleiades system affect this interstellar dynamic?

As much as a whelk on a beach in Mauritius affects Sirius.

Actually, no, even less ....

The Pleiades are a very young star system, that first formed whilst T-Rex was chasing a Stegosaurus, over 444 light years away. The light we see from them today started it's journey to Earth whilst William Shakespeare was writing Hamlet .....

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Amallulla

How do you recommend we prevent or prepare for this apocalyptic tidal wave that will apparently be caused by the gravitational influence of the Sirius star system? How to survive the transition from old world to new world?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Amallulla
Nice comments but you really need to figure out the 'quote' (who says what) process, brain fry could be the result of inaction.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join