It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You're right, it is a lot to digest. I'm contemplating it every, single day. But the fact of the matter is there is a minority of us spanning this planet that have collectively decided to buck the system. No more predetermined scripts distributed through indoctrination. Instead, we're choosing to venture into the unknown. We are dismantling old, outdated, false belief systems in order to resurrect the ideas that brought us here..to experience a physical realm of duality for our own, unique evolution and empowerment.. Not for someone else's. We want to explore some of those parallel timelines A. to prove to ourselves that we do have the power to deliberately manifest reality and B. to see how far we can take it.

I don't only want to do this for myself but for all of humanity. I can't think of anything more beneficial to us as a whole, than freedom from mental bondage. And freedom from the programs of fear, hate and divisiveness that has been passed down from generation to generation through our DNA. because you're right, that is not who we truly are at our core

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007
Thank you, I appreciate your input, it's always good to touch base with someone who understands and agrees. We're in the outer limits!

And not that it's pertinent, but for future reference, I'm a ma'am not a sir lol 😉

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Sirstudly

I spent 2 weeks on this forum arguing daily that Ptolemy was a scientist.

You have no idea how angry it makes people when science is wrong, turns out he was a natural philosopher and had nothing to do with Astronomy, or Astronomy isn't a science, or some other BS excuse to claim he was a theologian.

Hi G.
Ah !
So you have learned that Scientism is never wrong ?
Plenty of that in this thread, no ?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That we know everything?

No.

But, as I said, that does not mean we don't know anything.

We know how gravity behaves, else we could not sent probes from planet to planet and out of the Solar System.

I agree to a certain degree but when it comes to matters such as those being discussed (binary systems) we are in the infancy of understanding. Indeed we still don't know much about how galaxies interact with each other but they certainly appear to be able to influence each other. So why is it so hard to imagine that there are indeed forces at work which you do not understand..
iopscience.iop.org...

We know next to nothing about the universe outside of our solar system. I believe your position of merely saying that our present understanding doesn't allow it so it can't happen is foolish and arrogant.
edit on 19-1-2020 by Sirstudly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

... At 12am GMT (which is 2am my time) ...

Ah !
So you have finally moved-away from that volcanic hell-hole of Hawaii,
and are now living in the Kaliningrad, South-Africa, and Cairo time zone ?
What do they call that ? EET, or CAT, or Bravo time ?

Belated congrats on the move !

( Just teasing. You probably meant 2 PM. )

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hi CT.
Perhaps ?
Slowly...
Patience...

edit on 20-1-2020 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I’m on the fence with this one, I can see both sides of the argument.

The problem with a lot of scientific research is the data is analysed exclusively by those with a vested interest in continued funding for their projects. Only a fool would write off his own research as false and jeopardise their own reputation and job.

In this case tho I have to say the data and physics appear to backup those in Phage’s corner. That’s not to say new research couldn’t find some additional correlation between us and Sirius, it’s just highly unlikely.

Regardless, I’ve enjoyed the thread and think there is some truth to the meaning behind the symbology and theology discussed.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sirstudly
On the flip side of this how can you know it isn't true?

How does a celestial object have a stable orbit with another that is 7+ lightyears away when there are multiple other objects closer to both that are not in orbit with them? That's the questions you need to ask.

I've just read this whole thread and I would have to agree with fluff.....why are you here?

Because I want to be, that's the only damn reason I need.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You act as if you know every single thing there is to know about secret teachings.

Yeah, 'secret teachings', more like invented nonsense.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Guess how you prove things exist for the first time?

With evidence. You know, that stuff that's missing from the Original Post.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
You're right, it is a lot to digest. I'm contemplating it every, single day. But the fact of the matter is there is a minority of us spanning this planet that have collectively decided to buck the system. No more predetermined scripts distributed through indoctrination. Instead, we're choosing to venture into the unknown. We are dismantling old, outdated, false belief systems in order to resurrect the ideas that brought us here..to experience a physical realm of duality for our own, unique evolution and empowerment.. Not for someone else's. We want to explore some of those parallel timelines A. to prove to ourselves that we do have the power to deliberately manifest reality and B. to see how far we can take it.

I don't only want to do this for myself but for all of humanity. I can't think of anything more beneficial to us as a whole, than freedom from mental bondage. And freedom from the programs of fear, hate and divisiveness that has been passed down from generation to generation through our DNA. because you're right, that is not who we truly are at our core

Well, there is a wonderful thought in there that is full of love. I am willing to try if it leads me where I'm going.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That we know everything?

No.

But, as I said, that does not mean we don't know anything.

We know how gravity behaves, else we could not sent probes from planet to planet and out of the Solar System.

I agree to a certain degree but when it comes to matters such as those being discussed (binary systems) we are in the infancy of understanding. Indeed we still don't know much about how galaxies interact with each other but they certainly appear to be able to influence each other. So why is it so hard to imagine that there are indeed forces at work which you do not understand..
iopscience.iop.org...

We know next to nothing about the universe outside of our solar system. I believe your position of merely saying that our present understanding doesn't allow it so it can't happen is foolish and arrogant.

You dare to quote a real science paper with that one?
(off in the distance I think I hear: "mwhaa haaa haaa haaaa")

Sorry friends, I couldn't resist. It is a holiday.

I like your style. That is not hard to imagine at all. I am not an expert of Astrophysics but I can think fairly well for myself to contemplate the logic you present. Data is my game and I recognize your observation that we are short of good data.

edit on 20-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

On the flip side of this how can you know it isn't true?

How does a celestial object have a stable orbit with another that is 7+ lightyears away when there are multiple other objects closer to both that are not in orbit with them? That's the questions you need to ask.

I've just read this whole thread and I would have to agree with fluff.....why are you here?

Because I want to be, that's the only damn reason I need.

AND you belong Augustus.

I do not see it as a slam dunk. We don't have enough information. Theories to challenge is what we have at the moment. With a few known facts about gravity and proximity we can make a few assumptions like in chemical bonds. Weak magnetic fields are dicey for predictions such as this but we do know from random chance it is likely the scenario described happened somewhere. Here being that somewhere is up for debate with me too.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I do not see it as a slam dunk.

Forget about slam dunk, it can't even suit up for the game.

When one of the geniuses positing this can lay out the celestial mechanics then maybe we'll let them dribble. Just not in the way they're doing now.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed. Data is very special and we just don't have much to go on but speculations.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thank you very much.

If you ever wanted to know the secret of the holy grail. Here is it.

Wow. What a huge (and laughably ridiculous) stretch. Good grief...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I wont have time for proper replies until later in the week. But the webiste you linked is a cracker.

sirius-star.ro...

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

If you want to understand the bible you need to understand astro-theology

:-)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: vethumanbeing

purplemer: Comments welcome considering your a freemason black belt.

Having seen the video your question would be why is Sirius so important to Free-masonry to the point Washington DC's layout is dedicated to it? Sirius is Set, Set killed obelisk God Osiris. A Goddess (Columbia representing Isis) is placed on the capitol dome. Magical practice (Chaos) allows for blasphemy in order to create out of disorder. That is not meant to mean that Free-masonry is Satanic rather it attempts to hamstring/slow/or confuse the negative by using its own tactics. Look at the white and black floor tiling in major Cathedrals...meant to thwart or confuse negative spirits. The founders of this nation knew what a challenge it was going to be to preserve this Union and they used majickal means to do so.
edit on 20-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes my mistake Gravity is not a constant in the way you talk about constants. We know that gravity is a very little understood force. It may variate in ways not understood.

For example have a peruse below.

Calculations showing that large dinosaurs could not function in present gravity strongly indicate that gravity cannot be a basic force in nature and must in fact be an electrostatic effect of some sort:

steemit.com...@gungasnake/what-gravity-actually-amounts-to?fbclid=iwar3yl3b6oxo7we7mluutwqz6jiiuyqazflpbopnjrrisir1441qupopvvke

He reasoned that gravity could be explained as electrons being similarly made into dipoles by spin forces. This would appear to make gravity a first or second cousin to things like gyroscopic force or the forces which create things like sinkers and sliders in baseball. I have always thought the standard explanation for that kind of thing was pretty lame (seams of the baseball biting into the air). The seams of a baseball don’t really seem to amount to enough of anything to cause those kinds of effects.

I am demonstrating is that you dont really as scientist have much grasp of gravity. If you did we would all be flying around on weightless cars. The cat is still out the bag. Through in a little electric universe theory and we could have very different dynamics at play here.

I dont expect you to in any way agree that you agree with the above. I am showing that there are alteranative ways at looking at this.

I have spent a good while looking at historical data and mythology and I have not finished yet. From my perspective their is something very interesting going on here. I can see that. I dont have all the answers and in part I posted it here to get more of an understanding.

You could use your great wealth of knowledge to actually help look at something instead of simply negating something that does not match your world view.

Thank you for your replies in this thread

Happy days.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join