It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Can we all agree there isn't a coverup and the Sun isn't a binary star and spiritual suns are a load of bunk? Or is modern astronomy just not convincing enough?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not that i think Sirius in orbit however it would depend on the relative motion of the stars and their past interactions.

We have observed several near-parabolic comets with orbital periods of well over 1000 years and high eccentricity. Comet C/1844 N1 Mauvais for example has a period of 208900 years and a semi-major axis of 1251 AU and that's not even an extreme example.

Great January comet of 1910 - Orbital period 4,142,890 years and a semi-major axis of 25795 AU

We really can't accurately describe the motion of other stars when you start talking 100's of millions of years, Sirius could very well have been a lot closer in the distant past.

Again, i don't think Sirius is in Orbit, nor has any gravitational effect on our solar system.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Again, i don't think Sirius is in Orbit...

The you and the Original Poster are at odds.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No I don't agree in the slightest! It is not bunk! It is not a lie!

Do you think the all the ancient cultures were all off their rockers do you? All what you lot dub 'woo'.

Modern science/astronomy is a baby, few hundred years old if that. It does not by any means have enough data. It has not been around long to collate such data! And hang on - wait a minute, where did it come from? Oh yeah thats right Kemet!

Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle - the many greats graced the halls of the Kemetic Mystery Teachings Temple. All their wisdom they gave to the world was 'awoken within them' after their initiation. They never completed their studies at the Temple as they did not start young enough...

The science we have today comes from Kemet. KMT - Khem - Al Khem - Alkhemy - Alchemy - Chemistry... There are no lies. There is only latent information, awaiting its observer...

In the early 1500s when Copernicus wrote his sun planet model - he was too scared to publish it. (I wonder why!?!) In early 1600s Galileo was brave enough to do so. He was persecuted by the church for his efforts.

We as a peoples not all that long ago thought we were part of a geocentric model. Turned out to not be so. We need far more data than we have right now (or that is exoterically published) to be able to truly 'confirm' what model we should be using.

However we do have some data - that of the ancients and that of modern science/astronomy. The ancients have thousands if not tens of thousands of years on modern science/astronomy. They were leaving us a message. Which sadly many people seem far too ignorant and arrogant to even look at... Whatever happened to respecting your ancestors? They were far more advanced than given credit for.

Isis awaits those who can see, and for those with heart she will unveil herself and they shall see the sublime Divine reality.

"Now I can speak in accents to which they listen and my language is that of the Star Sirius." - The Book of Coming Forth Into Day.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Lol!

I call you Sir in its original meaning. Oh elevated one!!

Sir - Sirius - bright, elevated, shining one!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dude do you know what belief/faith really means?

You 'believe' 'have faith' and 'trust' in physics - whatever garment you want to throw on it. I don't do 'faith' or 'belief' or 'trust' I only do experience. That is all I ever truly have.

That experience my whole life is teaching me that life is not at all what we have falsely led to believe it to be. I have experienced otherwise... So I am learning and trying to find the truth. The ancients left us some siriusly important messages. About our origins and our current reality and our future.

Yes about 29km/s has been postulated (though these numbers may give you an aneurysm!). Though I imagine like many other things within our Universe, it varies on a scale!

this new model derives velocities based on an ellipse, rather than a circle, so the orbital velocities vary -- from a high of 270 km/sec at Apogee and Perigee to a low of 88 km/sec at mid-point of Sol's orbit about Sirius.

the velocities for Sirius, orbiting about Sol, vary from 29 km/sec to 88 km/sec.

my number's and Walter Cruttenden's are converging now, and we are corresponding on the modeling. here is a discussion page:

www.thunderbolts.info...

Very sadly the page on FB is gone!

How about a direct quote from NASA? I shall endeavor where I can, to choose the poison your mind is less likely to scoff at...

What percentage of the stars are binary systems?

The Answer

Somebody once said that "3 out of every 2 stars are in a binary". Seriously, the fraction is very high, but it's difficult to be precise, because it's difficult to prove that a certain star is definitely single. Of the stars nearest to the Sun, about half are known to be in multiple systems.

Koji Mukai

www.scienceforums.net...

science.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Infact there's an update on Koji's data;

now 75% binary (multiple) 25% unknown

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Oh look what I found purp! ATS threads... You're not the only madman in the hoose

What if Our Sun was part of a Binary Solar System?

Does Sirius and the Earth star system have a link?

Also some further reading you may find useful;

amallulla.org...

www.thunderbolts.info...

www.viewzone.com...

www.siriusrising.com...

binaryresearchinstitute.com...

edit on 21-1-2020 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ask yourself that Aug. You have yet to give any actual info at all...

It is also up to you to disprove it, should you challenge and say it is not correct. Instead of slander, insults and throwing your apron and toys out of the pram! Are you not able to have a discussion without gettign immensely triggered?

You can't research something that doesn't exist.

Um Sirius does exist dude. Binary systems also exist. It is immensely plausible our Sol is in a binary. And with Sirius.

Read my previous posts and prove that the information there is not correct.

You don't like my replies? Report them. Otherwise suck it up.

Just lol!

Also stop insulting people with disabilities - OP has dyslexia, you fool!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

It is immensely plausible our Sol is in a binary. And with Sirius.

Not very plausible at all. Sirius is far too distant to be a binary twin and the WISE all sky survey found no stellar companion.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Ask yourself that Aug. You have yet to give any actual info at all...

Minus the photo of the ritual you mean.

It is also up to you to disprove it...

You cant prove a negative, that's not how it works. You need to show me evidence that our star is orbiting a star 7+ lightyears away when there are closer ones they are not orbiting.

Um Sirius does exist dude.

Who said it didn't? Don't be banal.

Binary systems also exist. It is immensely plausible our Sol is in a binary. And with Sirius.

No, it is not even remotely plausible.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: fluff007

You do not have the evidence to say that. I am not talking about a binary star. I am not talking about a wide binary star. I am talking about something with a longer orbit. We have not been looking long enough to know either way for sure.

Because you dont have a model for it with your Scientism does not mean it does not exist. There is a wealth on knowledge here about the subject. Science is not the only avenue of to truth. I too am trained in Science the difference between you and me though is I understand the limations of the tool when I use it.

Here is provided a wealth of information from an array of sources and there is plenty more to share too! You might not be able to see or understand this but many other people do and the this thread speaks testimony to that fact.,

edit on 21-1-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

LOL=Ludicrous Online Lies. So even if you don't trust the current model, that still doesn't support your claim because you would need to show a different model to do that, and you haven't.

There is plenty of evidence would you like to see. I have linked it earlier and happy to link it again. The fact that Sirius has a time delta is not explainable unless it is curving with us..

In 1894 the Indian astronomer, Sri Yukteswar, wrote that the cause of the moving equinox (a.k.a. precession observable) was the result of our sun’s orbit around another star. He estimated the orbit period at 24,000 years and put apoapsis at about 500 A.D., saying the change in angular velocity (precession observable) would average 54” p/y over the life of the orbit.

From Yukteswar’s orbit parameters, and utilizing the same rate of change numbers that Newcomb used for the period before 1900, we can apply Kepler’s laws to Yukteswar’s orbit data (constrained by a 24,000 year orbit period and apoapsis at 500A.D.) to come up with a forced eccentricity and expected rate of change for the 100 year period between 1900 and 2000 of .000349´´p/y.

Comparing Yukteswar’s and Newcomb’s predictions to the actual we find the dynamic SS model to be 41 times more accurate than the lunisolar precession model over the last 100 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Can we all agree there isn't a coverup and the Sun isn't a binary star and spiritual suns are a load of bunk? Or is modern astronomy just not convincing enough?

You modern astronomy is evidently not convincing enough. Lack of data and a model does not make something impossible. There is plenty of observed data. Go and have a look at the binary research centre. Plenty to see.

If you had not noted this is posted in a religious conspiracies forum. Meaning using you Scientific tools to dissect this are really not up to the mark.

Funny thing about your science is in truth is it actually a religion. It is a belief system which you have faith it. Come to think of it isn’t astronomy a load of bunk since you need a universal model containg 75 percent dark matter. Something never actually proven to exist.

So please trot on with Scientific dictatorisms.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You talk like you know your stuff. Answer this then.

Sirius does not precess does not move retrograde across the sky like other stars. Why is this and why does it have a time delta.

It has been noticed, and the Sothic cycle confirms, that Sirius does not move retrograde across the sky like other stars, a phenomenon widely known as the precession of the equinox. Professor Jed Buchwald wrote “Sirius remains about the same distance from the equinoxes—and so from the solstices—throughout these many centuries, despite precession.” For the same reason, the helical rising or zenith of Sirius does not slip through the calendar at the precession rate of about one day per 71.6 years as other stars do but much more slowly.

amallulla.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You modern astronomy is evidently not convincing enough. Lack of data and a model does not make something impossible. There is plenty of observed data. Go and have a look at the binary research centre. Plenty to see.

If you had not noted this is posted in a religious conspiracies forum. Meaning using you Scientific tools to dissect this are really not up to the mark.

Funny thing about your science is in truth is it actually a religion. It is a belief system which you have faith it. Come to think of it isn’t astronomy a load of bunk since you need a universal model containg 75 percent dark matter. Something never actually proven to exist.

So please trot on with Scientific dictatorisms.

Okay, so a good deal of my research suggests you may be on to something in terms of strictly celestial phenomenon. But here is the part I'm struggling with:

Ancient cultures around the world spoke of a vast cycle of time with alternating dark and golden ages; Plato called it the Great Year. Most of us were taught in school that the dark ages were real but the golden age was just a universal myth. However, new scientific evidence suggest this cycle of high and low ages may have some basis in fact and Caltech is hot on the trail! To better understand the physics behind the concept, we need look no farther than the diurnal and annual motions of the earth. In the first celestial motion, the earth spins on its axis which causes the cycles of night and day, and swinging mankind’s consciousness from “waking” to subconscious states according to the axing and waning light. The earth’s yearly revolution around the Sun has an comparatively larger and profound effect; its swinging electromagnetism creates the seasons, while trillions of plants and animals change form, spawn, hibernate or migrate in masses.

The astronomical community has discovered that something massive is tugging on our solar system and the stage is set for discovering the motion that moves us through high ages of enlightenment and into lower ages of darkness—a similar darkness that psychology investigates with amnesia patients suffering anxiety from not knowing of their past—a past that we too, have forgotten. Has the whole of mankind unknowlingly suffered a similar dissonance? And If so, perhaps it explains many of our modern problems. Cruttenden explains the cosmic cycle in detail and suggests how a better understanding of the wisdom of ancient cultures is the absolute recipe to a higher civilization.

This is the "message" you were speaking of earlier I believe? The idea that our Sun and its mysterious twin are regulating the collective conscious of our species.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes I can provide a model if you want too but its not one you will like.

In order to understand what is happening, you must combine the work of Jamal S. Shrair with a knowledge of our binary relationship with the Sirius star system. It is our helical orbit above and below the galactic plane (which according to Jamal is happening in thousands of years, not millions as is commonly thought) and our binary relationship with the gravitational behemoth Sirius that combine as one and determine the periodicity our “defective” planet’s greatest tragedy.

An electromagnetic web connects planets, moons, stars and galaxies.”

Galaxies are powered by immense Birkeland currents…So basically, we live in an extensive, interconnected electrical universe. This model works with an electric sun (alternative Electric Sun model was proposed in 1979 by the engineer Ralph Juergens) and is gaining momentu,

one needs to understand Birkeland currents in order to understand how our solar system and in particular the Sun is connected to the Sirius Star System.

Have a watch of this video by Dr. Donald E. Scott

The Sun’s heliosphere is very probably inside an interstellar Birkeland Current. Many stars may be fed by Birkeland Currents

I submit to you that at the other end of this Birkeland current that is “feeding” our Sun is Sirius.

Dcoter Scot

amallulla.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This is the "message" you were speaking of earlier I believe? The idea that our Sun and its mysterious twin are regulating the collective conscious of our species.

Great we are talking. Yes thats the message that seems to come from a tsunami of the mythology and astro theological references around the world.

Science has noted and seen the sun effecting the moods of people. I recently read for example that there is an increase in anxiety and depression. The sun can also effect the decay of physical matter. It is instresting that the Yugas cycles (that also work on 24k year cycle in which we fall from the golden age to a more spirituality dense age talks about the nature of electricity also changing. I find this interesting it ties in well with the electrical sun theory and Birkeland currents.

It might not be a message you like. But I have been looking at this for a good while here and I am convinced there is something here. I still have a lot more stuff to post on this too.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Sorry i cannot find reference to it now but I did read that the word Tzar comes from Sirius. I am still going to do a post on the entomology of the world sirius and its meaing in different cultures.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The progeny of Jove have a sense of humor. Sirius (read serious) is the “Dog” (read God) star as attested to by the “Dogon” (read no God) tribe of West Africa. The “trigger mechanism” for the coming axial tilt that I sought for years is the Sirius star system. I am as certain of this as I am the air I breath. Were it otherwise, the cycles of destruction encoded by the ancients in such artifacts as the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar and the Zodiac would be meaningless, dependent upon vagaries such as the configuration of our solar system. The trigger mechanism for such grand cycles of destruction such as a “Mayan” Great Cycle (432 orbits of Jupiter) simply must be extrasolar, which is to say, outside of the solar system.

Millions if not billions of people will personally witness the coming axial tilt, even if they do not realize that is what happened. Unlike the masses, you must be sure of yourself. This is important because what you do next will determine if you live to see the New World. It’s all about Noah’s secret discussed at the bottom of this page.

I do not take lightly my charge to enlighten my fellow beings who will be on the surface of the planet on that fateful day. You must commit yourself to thoroughly studying my work and overlook the mess while I finish it. Then you must learn and understand Noah’s Secret (at the bottom of this page), that there is a significant delay measured in days between the axial tilt and the two-mile high megatsunamis that follow. In Noah’s time, the delay was seven days. I am only allowing for one or two days at most. Then, from atop a high mountain, the logic of events will unfold before me and I will watch the end of this, the fifth world. That is enough for me. I cannot say if I will survive that day, but I will have front row seats and a ham radio in hand to warn my domestic partner back in Austin, Texas that the Pacific Ocean is on its way. I will miss her, but I respect and understand her decision. There are two ways you can look at what is about to happen. Yes, over seven billion people are about to die a violent death, if not by drowning in one of the megatsunamis, then by one of the countless earthquakes or volcanic eruptions that follow and darken the skies for months. But after all of the death and destruction, “something wonderful” is going to happen. I plan to be there.

This is clearly some cult material that you are using to "prove" your spiritual sun theory. There is no cover up because no one is trying to investigate it, for obvious reasons.
edit on 21-1-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not very plausible at all. Sirius is far too distant to be a binary twin and the WISE all sky survey found no stellar companion

Expand your mind Phage!

What’s T ugging on our Solar System? th Something Bigger Than a 9 Planet — Gravit y Waves Ma y Be Key!

Considering the direction and incline of the minor planet orbits it would a pp ear tha t our solar system is being affected b y the Sirius binary system. This system is equivalent to at least three solar masses. It is also the nearest star system where one of the companions is a white dwarf. Such stars are much denser than normal matter, meaning a tea spoonful of this dense matter would weigh a b out two tons. While there are other stars and star systems that are closer, none are as collectively heavy , and none contain a white dwarf. Consequently , the Sirius system makes the big g est den t in the local space/time fabric.

While G w aves a re still barely understood the Sirius gravitational configuration may seem to act larger than its three solar masses. It ma y b e that the orbit of Sirius B (the heavy dwarf orbiting Sirius A) enlarges the wave amplitude or exaggerates the gravity well surrounding Sirius A. Also, it is possible the perpetual G waves very close to our sola r system plane ha v e a more noticeable effect than closer smaller stars that are fa r off plane (like Alpha Centauri). The fact is, Sirius is exactly on plane with the incline of Pluto and appears to have created a resonance. Specifically , Sirius B orbits Sirius A approximately every 50 y ears, transferring the energy that is causing Pluto to orbit our sun apprximately every 250 y ears. If you use the precise orbital periods the ratio is an integer, 5.0 to 1. Such would not b e the case if Pluto ha d a more normalized eccentricity and or inclination. But a s one of the minor planets affected b y some extra gravitational force it does not act like the heavier planets closer to the sun. So like a distant storm, millions of years old, the Sirius system ma y b e perturbing our minor planets in to a resonant pattern that is only explainable b y a massive steady force.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join