It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
another observation about 'facts ' ..
facts are a compilation of data that were collected from the past. That's all they are. But what was true in the past doesn't matter. What matters is what is relevant now. Because every new moment is created in/from the now. So the question is..."what is true now? " and the answer is what do you prefer to be true? Something from the past? or would you prefer to choose something different (or better)
edit on 22-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Love this thread. The interweaving of science and history in religious lore all around the procession of the equinox. Hard to debate anthropological data, but ironically the science can be debated, as it is so easy to enter erroneous data into astronomical data with so many undiscovered and ever evolving layers of our understanding of the universe.

With that said, let me stick to the anthropological and stay away from the troll geniuses.

There are a few more aspects that should accompany this work. Sumerian is a very misunderstood long dead language but it has roots in many different cultures, and is root to a lot of your subject matter. You just need to know where to look.

So I give you this

Top - Ti (TEE)
Middle - NI (NEE)
Bottom - (Teo)
APO – (Apex)
Cali (Sun)

Here are a few examples. Tibet, pronounced TI_HABETTE, is a village on the top or highest point. Teotihuacán, translates to a village that is the located in the bottom of the top, therefore a high valley. Nippon (Japan), would be NI Happon, would be land in the middle, ie island.

So that brings us back to this. There is a wonderful bastardised word .. Apocalypse. It has been around the world and everyone has their take on where is comes from, but if it is read as Sumerian, it would be APO CALI POSO.... or the apex of the sun opposed.

This is where the speculation and debate comes in. There are some that believe this is the period when the sun lines up with Sirius and is directly lined up with the centre of the Galaxy. If it is true that we are in the Sanitarian Galaxy, which is slowly being absorbed by the Milkyway, then this centre would be the Pleiades, which some ancient writings point to, and would be more or less nowish give or take 6 years.

Depending on whose work or what you read, at it’s apex, the sun is surprisingly quiet, before ultimately experiencing a micronova event, or several days of darkness. Meanwhile the earth is thrown into tremendous turmoil.

But who knows. Let me beat the trolls to it, I'm just a spewing idiot, and it is not like any of those things are happening right now.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here is PROOF we are being lied to like we are useless eaters.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Speaking of those who control us, here are a few low frequency institutions that will no longer be necessary (except to those who want them) in the future:
Banks
Hospitals
Schools
Churches

What will humans do with all that extra space once these programs are no longer running the show

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Speaking of those who control us, here are a few low frequency institutions that will no longer be necessary (except to those who want them) in the future:
Banks
Hospitals
Schools
Churches

What will humans do with all that extra space once these programs are no longer running the show

Our crutches will not go away from our needs and human desires I bet. Something will always replace such things and fill the void. Evolution metaphorically demands something steps in to fill all voids I would think.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I agree. This is a free will planet. As long as at least some people, here still want these things (you can add LE to the list) or believe they need these things then they'll still be here to some extent. But we will no longer be shackled to global standards. Some people will evolve beyond the necessity of these types of systems and as the momentum carries into those paradigm shifts, others will follow

edit on 23-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Alphasan

Thank you for your big input there. I will have a read a read through and digest. Have been working all week got a couple of days off.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you honestly believe in an apocalyptic scenario that resembles the story of noahs ark and sets up a new age for the human race?

You know when you look at different culutres. Its the norm to beleive in four ages on man or different ages from the golden age downwards. It is our culture in this respect that is different. We do still have the beliefs we just dont understand them properly. I will give some examples the morrow when I am back on.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
another observation about 'facts ' ..
facts are a compilation of data that were collected from the past. That's all they are. But what was true in the past doesn't matter. What matters is what is relevant now. Because every new moment is created in/from the now. So the question is..."what is true now? " and the answer is what do you prefer to be true? Something from the past? or would you prefer to choose something different (or better)

The laws of physics aren't like job hunting.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think without realising it Science and the laws of Physics are not as objective as one might think. They are to extent based on our cultural and political values as a species. For example you can draw strong parallels between the present theories of evolution and capitalism. (Or fraud-ism and Sex) As an ecologists I can say that natural systems to not function on such simple terms and the mechanisms for energy transfer are not so simple and are more cooperative than made out to be.

Not to mention information like wealth are both forms of power and controlled by a small group (or elite) and in my beleif used to remove our true heritage from us.

I do not really ureally think the laws of Physics are any different. Established and published science has a barrier of protection around it and is controlled. There are countless examples of Scienctists publishing outside the statues quo and the results for their careers often dire.

Not sure if its your subject but if so could you comment on the below. For to me it establishes the notion that the Sirius System has the ability to effect the motion and spin of our planet. Something I proposed in the OP

The Homann’ s 20-y ear experiment, measuring the earth’ s daily rotation time relative to the star Sirius, detected changes in the earth’ s rotation period when Sirius B passed between earth and Sirius A. If such a phenomenon can noticeably affect the earth’ s rotation, then it is logical to assume that the action of this nearby star system might also affect the entire solar system, especially the minor planets at the edge of the solar system

Any ways happy days :-)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Amallulla

"In less than five years from today, everything you have ever known will be wiped from the face of the earth, washed out to sea or buried deep in mud, volcanic ash, and lava. The landscape of the entire planet will change. And you and everyone you have ever known will be dead, fish food or buried deep in the same mud, volcanic ash, and lava. Gone. Erased from history. Never to be remembered. As if you never even existed.

Hi there may I ask what you think the mechanism for this is. I calibarated ages of man via the movement of Sirius and the Yuga cycles. They way I am looking at does not match up with what you are saying.

Are you suggesting something different.

I will have another read through your stuff and will probably have some more questions.

Happy days :-)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You know you may like some of these. His early videos are good there are some real gems of knowledge here.

He was goo until he was locked up in prison and came out a flat earther. Many have payed the price.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think without realising it Science and the laws of Physics are not as objective as one might think. They are to extent based on our cultural and political values as a species. For example you can draw strong parallels between the present theories of evolution and capitalism. (Or fraud-ism and Sex) As an ecologists I can say that natural systems to not function on such simple terms and the mechanisms for energy transfer are not so simple and are more cooperative than made out to be.

The number of protons in a barium atom is the same regardless of location. The speed of light in a vacuum is also consistent, as would be the square foot. Water continues to have two hydrogen and one oxygen atom per molecule.

The Homann’ s 20-y ear experiment, measuring the earth’ s daily rotation time relative to the star Sirius, detected changes in the earth’ s rotation period when Sirius B passed between earth and Sirius A. If such a phenomenon can noticeably affect the earth’ s rotation, then it is logical to assume that the action of this nearby star system might also affect the entire solar system, especially the minor planets at the edge of the solar system

I found the following blurb on a forum not unlike this one:

In briefest summary... Sirius B passes "in front of" Sirius A as an alignment in line of sight with Earth about every 50 years. Last time that happened the Homann fixed telescope observed the alignment simultaneously with a precisely recorded slowing of Earth's rate of rotation... This for several weeks of slowing as the alignment approached and several weeks of speeding back up again after the alignment passed. Obviously, since the visible alignment images traveling at lightspeed were simultaneous with the precisely measured slowing of Earth's rate of rotation, this is extremely confirming evidence that the force of gravity travels at lightspeed.

They have found two very interesting results: 1) The Earth's rotation period relative to this star is in alignment with the tropical year, not the sidereal year, and 2) when Sirius B went in front of Serius A in 1989 (relative to Earth, as it does every 50 years), the Earth's spin rate slowed down, losing a full second per day for a period of several weeks before the event-- and then speeded up, gaining a second per day for several weeks after the event.

That said, please keep in mind that the above is about a *change* in gravitational force on Earth... that the extremely massive neutron star, Sirius B, in direct alignment with its binary partner, actually increased the gravitational pull on earth, measured as a slowing of rate of rotation.

Which seems to support further information from a slightly less pedestrian site.

To start, the research team of geologists analyzed every earthquake to occur since 1900 at a magnitude above 7.0. They were looking for trends in the occurrence of large earthquakes. What they found is that roughly every 32 years there was an uptick in the number of significant earthquakes worldwide.

The team was puzzled as to the root cause of this cyclicity in earthquake rate. They compared it with a number of global historical datasets and found only one that showed a strong correlation with the uptick in earthquakes. That correlation was to the slowing down of Earth's rotation. Specifically, the team noted that around every 25-30 years Earth's rotation began to slow down and that slowdown happened just before the uptick in earthquakes. The slowing rotation historically has lasted for 5 years, with the last year triggering an increase in earthquakes.

As with many new findings in science, this story began with the data that supports the cyclical slowdown then speed up of Earth's rotation. The research team is then tasked with the "why" to explain this phenomenon. While scientists aren't exactly sure the mechanisms that produce this variation, there are a few hypotheses.

www.forbes.com... 43

And finally, this rebuttal that appears to sink the whole concept like an iceberg.

First off, Earth can't have lost a second per day for several weeks in 1989. That's insane. They think no one would notice that a day got shorter by half a minute? You could measure that with a bad wristwatch let alone all the atomic clocks and observatories around the world. Observatories were doing VLBI in the 80's. The length of a day was being measured to sub-millisecond accuracy at the time:

[graphic omitted, please refer to link below]

A day simply cannot have gotten a second shorter every day for several weeks without throwing the whole planet into apocalyptic terror.

Second, Sirius A and B are so near each other in the sky that the eclipse of one over the other can have no tidal effect on the earth. If the moon and sun which obviously have far greater gravitational impact on the earth than Sirius A and B and move across the whole celestial sphere cannot shorten a day by a second per day then Sirius obviously cannot.

Setting Sirius aside, the gravitational force has no aberration (technically, nowhere near the aberration of light) even though changes in the gravitational field propagate at the speed of light. If you look up at the sun you will see where it was 8 minutes ago. Its true, instantaneous, position is 20 arc seconds in front of where it appears to be. This is because light takes time to get here causing aberration in the apparent position of the sun. Good measurements show that the earth is accelerated toward the true, instantaneous, position of the sun rather than toward the spot that the sun appears to be.

This measured and determined fact disagrees with the reported Sirius observation. What exactly the lack of aberration of gravity means is open to interpretation. Both Newtonian gravity and General Relativity predict that gravity will not have aberration. In Newtonian gravity this is because the force of gravity is communicated instantaneously. In GR the reasons are far more complicated. They are shown here:

arxiv.org...

Link to forum:

www.scienceforums.com...

But apparently you are the judge, or at least good friends with the judge. So you tell us. ‾|_(ツ)_|‾

edit on 25-1-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Here is PROOF we are being lied to like we are useless eaters.

www.youtube.com...

Hi J1M.
Shared that linky in my Climate-Change™ thread.
Thanks, and you are not alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks.

Here is another observation to review.

Historically Cold T's in Russia this week moving toward Alaska it appears.
www.thebigwobble.org...
- 61 C

Holy frozen crap

edit on 27-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Great. S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You know you may like some of these. His early videos are good there are some real gems of knowledge here.
He was goo until he was locked up in prison and came out a flat earther. Many have payed the price.

Perfect. Alludes to Alcyone as the central sun of this galaxy. Who destroyed this person (who is afraid of this information). Thank you for sharing this.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The center of the galaxy we call home, appears to be a black hole.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Tricky. Is the central sun Alcyone a black hole?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Tricky. Is the central sun Alcyone a black hole?

Alcyone is a star, a young one, the brightest in the Pleiades cluster. It is neither a black hole nor anywhere near the center of the Galaxy.

The Japanese call the Pleiades Subaru, and recognize it as six stars. The Sumerians called the cluster MulMul, and their symbol for it consists of 6 markings. Hawaiians called it Makali`i (little eyes).

edit on 1/31/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join