It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ambassador evacuated as Baghdad Embassy stormed by Pro-Iranian Militia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Accusing someone of using multiple accounts when facts go against you?

They must be stealth facts, because I never noticed them, don't let me hold you back from disinfecting yourself

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Could remove the blinkers occasionally, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Could remove the blinkers occasionally, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Now if I removed the blinkers, I'd just become another ignorant, brainwashed tool, much like how the mainstream media would like us all to be.

And another correction, much like how these Iraqi protesters are being labeled as "Pro-Iranian milita" by the warhawks looking for another country to rape, sunlight is NOT a disinfectant

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Removing blinkers makes you an ignorant, brainwashed fool?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And another correction, much like how these Iraqi protesters are being labeled as "Pro-Iranian milita" by the warhawks looking for another country to rape, sunlight is NOT a disinfectant

There were literally Hezbollah flags being waved...

You do realize it was like live video we could all see, right?

Blinders for sure...

edit on 31-12-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Qais Khazaki

UPDATE— The Iranian-backed “protesters” scrawled, “Qassem Soleimani is our leader” on the US embassy wall. Soleimani is the leader of Iran’s Qods Force. He built the Iraqi militias.

Read it or Don't.

Qais Hadi Sayed Hasan al-Khazali (in Arabic قيس هادي سيد حسن الخزعلي) (born 1974) is best known as the founder and leader of the Special Groups in Iraq from June 2006 until his capture by British forces in March 2007.[2] As head of the Special Groups, Khazali directed arms smuggling, formation of death squads to participate in sectarian violence, kidnappings, and assassinations, most notably the January 20, 2007 attack on American forces in Karbala.[3][4][failed verification] A former follower of Muqtada al-Sadr, he was expelled from the Mahdi Army in 2004 for giving "unauthorized orders" and founded his own group: Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq (AAH) also known as the "Khazali network". During his incarceration Akram al-Kabi became acting commander of the organisation until his release.[5

en.wikipedia.org...

If we had the last president.

They'd call it a 'spontaneous demonstration' or some snip.

edit on 31-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

BAGHDAD (AP) — Angered by deadly airstrikes targeting an Iran-backed militia, dozens of Iraqi Shiite militiamen and their supporters broke into the U.S. Embassycompound in Baghdad on Tuesday, smashing a main door and setting fire to a reception area in one of the worst attacks on the embassy in recent memory.

Losers

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Shiite terrorists- Iran.

Sunni/Wahabbists terrorists-Saudi.

On this episode of the worlds most stupid people was sponsored by IRAN.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One of the Neocons' goals for invading Iraq in 2003 was to prevent pro-Iran shiite militias from taking over the state, as they did in Libnan.

Iraq is an artificial state, carved out of the corpse of the Ottoman Empire by the British in 1918. The Brits severed Kuwait, because they believed that all the oil in the Middle East was limited to what was then "Kuwait City."

Pursuing their policy of "divide to conquer," the UK created a state with (then) no known mineral resources, and 4nantagonistic ethnic groups: Kurds, the Sunni ruling elite who had been settled in Baghdad by the Ottomans, Marsh Arabs in Kuwait City, and Shia immigrants from Iran.

In the waning days of 2002, Saddam couldn't focus on an American-led invasion, because he was overwhelmed with the sea of Pro-iranian Shiite militias, funded and trained by the Republican Guard. Something like 20 bomb attacks per day during the last 6 months of the Al-Baath regime.

Assad in Syria is now in the same place that Saddam was in 2003. He's a Sunni tribal leader, with a bunch of warring tribes, and huge influx of shiites, being trained by the Revolutionary Guard.

The republican guard financed the insurgents in "Kosovo" in the Serb war. It was who the Serbs were fighting when the US intervened, and bombed the Christian Serbs back to the Stone Age.

Like how Lebanon was a pluralistic, democratic, majority christian state in 1989. Hezbu'llah put an end to that.

This is the same routine.

Rinse and Repeat.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's amazing, now these Iraqi citizens have somehow become "Iranian-backed protesters", what happened to the "Pro-Iranian militiamen" label?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Removing blinkers makes you an ignorant, brainwashed fool?
Lmfao, some users, in their emotional bid to respond, never really think about what it is they type 😆

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's amazing your still trolling.

I wonder why it is that Iran defenders ignore just what MOIS does.

MOIS personnel were often either attached as diplomats in Iranian embassiesand consulate offices or as Ministry of Guidance and Propaganda representatives. MOIS members have used embassies as listening posts and locations where terrorists were recruited and attacks were planed.Prospective members of the ministry were taken from Iran's security bureaucracies and vetted by agents. To prove their loyalty they reportedly often had to kill and torture dissidents. Non-official covers included Iran Air (the official airline of Iran) or as students, merchants, mechanics, shopkeepers, bank clerks, as well as members of opposition groups. VEVAK frequently relied on the foreign branches of Iranian state-controlled banks to place intelligence agents and to finance terrorist operations. In Germany, for instance, the most prominent was Bank Melli (eventually designated as an entity supporting proliferation activities by the United States and members of the European Union), which maintained branches in Hamburg, Frankfurt, and Dusseldorf. On occasion there were reportedly purges of MOIS employees, where certain individuals who had fallen out of favor would die of mysterious circumstances or "commit suicide."

www.globalsecurity.org...

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop wasting my time with bull snip.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'd appreciate it if you'd stop wasting my time with bull snip.

And I would very much appreciate if you would stop posting Western agenda driven bullsh*t sources, like any of that even makes the US presence in Iraq justified

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And I would very much appreciate if you would stop posting Western agenda driven

Is that the one that doesn't ignore over 14 centuries of Islam or the absolute hatred Sunni and Shias have for each other?

I'm really not interested in rehashing a 19 year old political argument.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm really not interested in rehashing a 19 year old political argument.

Why, because it has nothing to do with the US destruction of Iraqi infrastructure and theft of resources?

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Why, because it has nothing to do with the US destruction of Iraqi infrastructure and theft of resources?

Ya got NOTHING.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Ya got NOTHING.

There you go again posting sources that don't prove or disprove ANYTHING

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Ya got NOTHING.

There you go again posting sources that don't prove or disprove ANYTHING

In your OPINION.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Even Iran STATE TV- PressTV says the same GD thing.

Just with a PRO Iran slant.

Also on Tuesday, Iraqis held a massive funeral procession in the capital Baghdad for the victims of the US air raids, which killed at least 31 PMU fighters from the Kata’ib Hezbollah faction and injured dozens of others in near the Syrian border in Anbar Province.

Hashd al-Shabi commander Faleh al-Fayyadh and Kata’ib Hezbollah commander Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes along with other senior Hashd leaders were among the protesters.

www.presstv.com...

Since someone didn't like 'western' sources.

Everyone knows just EXACTLY what Hezbollah is.

It's an Iranian PMC.

Private Military Company.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Anyone saying Iran doesn't have anything to do with whats going on today and the last god damn decade in Iraq is a straight out liar.

It's been Iranian money,weapons,training that's been directly responsible to the Iraqi body count, and American servicemen count.

Stop making excuses for those losers.

Iraq,Afghanistan,Yemen,Syria.

All effing proxy wars.

So what? If it's not the Iranians backing something, it's the effing Saudi craplords of the sandheap.

Frankly, screw SA. Let's leave them and Iran to duke it out, Iran at the ME monkey business helm might be more beneficial globally in the long term anyway. We're so brainwashed to think Saudis are our saviors that we'd never consider any other form of regional kingpin. That should stink to high F right away.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join