It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Ambassador evacuated as Baghdad Embassy stormed by Pro-Iranian Militia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Iran is a walking meme. I'm waiting for their version of Baghdad Bob to emerge.

Touche', you are right and Tehran Anne is my guess, with a Hijab too!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's disgusting how obviously you can see leftists praying for another Benghazi so they can score political points.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

The only solution besides diplomacy is to eliminate the leaders of Iran and let their people sort it out . Let Russia send in their troops but they only seem interested in the pipeline. I don't pretend to have any answers , I do know what we have done in the past didn't work . Someday I hope peace will prevail, I'm a vietnam vet and trust me that was a failure from start to finish . The lives we lost and the lives I took were a total waste . The only lesson was we showed the Russians we can send our soldiers into a total mess too . Another lesson is to never do that again . Peace and good health

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Iran's leaders know Trump can't afford to have a serious conflict with them with the election coming up in November, so I'd expect them to keep pushing the buttons. The best outcome for them would be to instigate a conflict serious enough that it hurts Trump enough to get another Democrat like Obama in office that will placate them and give them money.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm sure it just another staged event to push America into another war. The world oligarchs are up to their usual games trying to create excuses to push more money into the Military Industrial Complex. By the comments in this thread it seems many are buying hook line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Iran's leaders know Trump can't afford to have a serious conflict with them with the election coming up in November, so I'd expect them to keep pushing the buttons. The best outcome for them would be to instigate a conflict serious enough that it hurts Trump enough to get another Democrat like Obama in office that will placate them and give them money.

you do realize that IF trumps in office during a war he will be able to serve until the war is over right? So That actually hurts Iran and the democrats.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The irony here is just last year the US government booted out the legitimate staff of the Venezuelan embassy in DC.

So it sorta sounds like Karma coming back around.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
you do realize that IF trumps in office during a war he will be able to serve until the war is over right?

You just make that up?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

you do realize that IF trumps in office during a war he will be able to serve until the war is over right?

You just make that up?

No..he can suspend elections if it is serious enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

No..he can suspend elections if it is serious enough.

Did you just make that up too? Maybe quote the part of the Constitution that gives the President the ability to suspend elections when the Constitution delegates this to the states.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Gothmog

The irony here is just last year the US government booted out the legitimate staff of the Venezuelan embassy in DC.

So it sorta sounds like Karma coming back around.

Did any US citizens protest by burning sh** or threatening to take it over ?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Iraqis welcome the US bombing of the Islamic State militia, and demand the dissolution of terrorist groups

The Iraqis welcomed the American bombing of the pro-Iranian terrorist militias, the Ma’esh Brigades, which are affiliated with the Iraqi Hezbollah, and asserted that they wanted to get rid of those militias.

Activists on social media called for the dissolution of the sectarian popular crowd; all terrorist militias in the country, such as Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Badr Militia, Al-Najaba Movement, and others.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Weren't there something like 8 countries outbof the 190 or so total which in 2000 still hadn't yet changed it's economy to one with a Rothschild central banking system of fractional reserve lending and those were Iraq, Lybia, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, ....., ....., and Iran? And it just so happens we attacked them, destabilized them, and or plan to go to war with them? Is that true or is that a conspiracy theorists nutty nihilism peeking out?

I don't even believe for an instant this is really Iran unless Iran is acting with our hand guiding. They have no reason to attack us and they know to protect Israel if they're gonna be trigger happy, we would blast them off the map preemptively. They lose their billions in aid, their leaders are hunted down and executed...why!?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

That sounds like more proof the Cabal is bringing us to world war!

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

NO i apparently misread what i was looking at. CONGRESS can TEMPOARILY SUSPEND the election but has to reschedule it within reason.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
It's disgusting how obviously you can see leftists praying for another Benghazi so they can score political points.

My thought exactly. It would be more they can level against Trump. It wouldn’t surprise me us Soros has a hand in it.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Thanx mate

Go to Night Stars Shed 24.

I posted some pics there.