It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi is against pay raises and child care for the military .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: visitedbythem

Lol

Actually I’m looking for some practice. There’s a liberal gang of about 10 posters harassing people with impunity on Twitter .

They got me suspended three times . You can tell they coordinate their efforts.

So I opened an account posing as a liberal and now I’m trying to infiltrate them .

You wouldn’t believe how hard it is to pretend you’re a liberal . 🤥

Step one.

Take out your brain.

Step two.

Log on to Twitter.

Step three.

Hate HATE hate HATE hate.

Wish you luck!

I thought that was Trump's modus.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: Fallingdown

Sorry, but you completely missed the mark on re-creating CNN's style of journalism.

You don't say things like that about people you don't like. What you do is find someone else saying those things, then you report that. Preferably someone with some sort of title that you can make sound official and important. If they're not saying exactly what you want, you edit it. Worst case scenario, go with "Someone said they heard someone say ...". Remember, the "High ranking official speaking anonymously" is your best source.

After the report, have your staff pundits "analyze" the information ad nausea. Having one of your anchor script readers shed a tear or two doesn't hurt. Make sure everyone understands that they should feel strongly about the story, rather than question the details.

This method protects you from both civil and criminal repercussions.

The in-depth analysis of third hand opinion is a FauxNews specialty. They even post their previous opinion piece comments as if it were a source.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: dfnj2015

“Unfortunately, while this agreement contains initial steps to improve the health of families, Senate Republicans refused to join us to secure full, robust protections against dangerous PFAS ‘forever chemicals.’

Translated....

We could care less about the military but focus groups have said that this would be seen to the average American as a win for Trump.

So we are going to bring up some environmental problems (created by Dow Corning and other companies that donate heavily to the Democratic party) and just block the bill because Orange Man Bad.

And you bought that?

Nevermind.

Of course you did.

/facepalm

Oohhh, someone thought of something that Trump hasn't claimed was his idea.

How evil.

In other news, Republicans around the country are now being hospitalized for drinking PFAS chemicals because Nancy said not to.

Somehow, a rumor started on Facebork that the chemicals will turn you orange. Doctors and health officials have been trying to explain the they don't work like that but these people only believe what all their friends are tweeting and re-posting, and what would academics know anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"I like Nancy Pelosi. I think she's doing a great job."

a reply to: dfnj2015
Wheras I would be tickled stiff if a brick fell out of the sky crushing her occipital lobes and severing her spine.

I mean that in the nicest way...

edit on 31-12-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Politicians on both sides refuse to get out of Afghanistan and iraq, so we need to reduce money from elsewhere

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There went the morning coffee.

My keyboard says thanks .

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The in-depth analysis of third hand opinion is a FauxNews specialty. They even post their previous opinion piece comments as if it were a source.

Fox takes a different approach. Their position boils down to, "We have no legal obligation to tell the truth, nor is it our company policy to do so." The Florida Supreme Court agrees.

The Media Can Legally Lie

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Of course she's against it. The president is for it. Talking like this is something new. Also the dems would highly against it because the president is using military funding to build the walk we desperately need. That messes with thier voter base.

Nacy doing a good job.... that's the most disgusting sentence I have read in awhile. Look at her district. Look how much control she has of the house and now tring to quit pro quo the Senate using the articles of impeachment to get thier way... they had thier way. Now it's time for law and order to do the job.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

She certainly wasn't against payrises for her son Paul.
Right up there with Biden.

She is abhorrent.

She's also not against voting for their own pay raises in congress

top topics

<< 1   >>

join