It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I hereby proclaim today to be Lazy Saturday. Please remain in your jammies and have a relaxing day.

I have pot roast in the crockpot. Just chilling, watching stuff on youtube, listening to music and stuff.

I didn't get this memo until just a few minutes ago but none the less it has been what I've done all day, minus the crock pot.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Loved the prose Wis!

I was on youtube earlier and doing stuff around the house.

Think I'll water my plants and tell them how lovely they look and then go to one of our theatre rooms to watch a movie. I'll have cheese popcorn today if anyone wants some.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Then have some of my pot roast. Jammie party for the lazy folks. It includes, watching movies and having snacks and hot chocolate.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'll have cheese popcorn today if anyone wants some.

Here I'll swap your cheese popcorn for vegemite popcorn

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hi Bally I'll try your popcorn.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No worries, I'll peg a packet of shapes your way too.

Oven baked fresh from the fires.

My regards,

Bally

edit on 25-1-2020 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Thanks! OH...Happy Australia Day mate!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Cheers mate. Had a relaxing day.

Bally

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hello there, members of the homo sapiens species.

Trying to swallow some hardcore synchronicity here.

Lately i have been thinking that although i am a mess, i still have feet that carry me. Heart to pump my blood. Brains to think with. And a soul which is alive. Therefore, all hope is not lost, not just yet.

I have been thinking that karma will eventually get us all. Sooner or later, good or bad, but it gets us.

Spotted someone's ATS signature about a month ago. it said "Fear is the worst counselor"

Now ALL of the above are mentioned in one single song. Total brain flip but i got this.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
That moment when a person realizes...

That after everything, after all the self induced coma, rebelling, pride...

The fact is that more than half of life has been thrown straight to the gutter.

Really hard to deal with. Really hard to make it go away. The fact is there, it remains. Night and day.

"In our headlights
Staring, bleak
Beer cans
Deer's eyes
On the asphalt
Underneath
Our crushed plans
And my lies"

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

That after everything, after all the self induced coma, rebelling, pride...

Really hard to deal with. Really hard to make it go away. The fact is there, it remains. Night and day.

"In our headlights
Staring, bleak
Beer cans
Deer's eyes
On the asphalt
Underneath
Our crushed plans
And my lies"

Don’t be too hard on yourself Fin. The negative forces of evil love to see us beat ourselves up over choices we have made.

Many bad choices such as drinking alcohol excessively to mask pain.. etc.. is common in people dealing with other health issues, especially mental health.

I’ve listened to so much negative self talk over my life that it has nearly brought me to suicide... which somehow through faith and prayer , I avoided.

Got little support from family through these times, and a lot of judgement, which only makes the negative self talk stronger. These judgements, back stabbing , etc .. by my sister, mother were very one sided and uncalled for.

I struggled so much with different meds for my bipolar disorder, Fin and my family would seem to blame me. If I had of committed suicide they all would have said “she lost her battle with mental illness” .. in a ‘fake’ caring way , without ever acknowledging how their malice , judgements and very unloving actions affected me, and actually pushed me there. I feel many others who have emotionally abused me would react the same.🙄

I honestly think there are those who would celebrate my suicide with a little celtic dance at times.. but. meh.. life is too short to be concerned with types like that.

Sorry for talking about my self here Finn.. but your post so reminded me of my own struggles.. I guess we all have em.

These days I really try not to let other people’s malice and judgements get to me, so I can maintain as healthy of a life as possible. It’s difficult though, because I am a sensitive person and it hurts.

Try to do that with yourself Fin .. you can do better moving forward.. hut it might take some big adjustments to your life. Always remember you are loved despite your struggles and issues and hopefully that helps you make wiser choices.

I know you have way more positive support than me Fin.. and that is great.. I really hope you can love yourself how God loves you.. someday

edit on 26-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I know you have way more positive support than me Fin.. and that is great.. I really hope you can love yourself how God loves you.. someday

I regret saying those words ( not the God part ) because I only see the support you get here. I once judged you on this thread for drinking to ridiculous excess but I was out of line with that.

I was grateful when I sincerely apologized in a U2U ,that you had the kindness to forgive me.
I have no idea about the struggles you’ve been through or how much support you get in RL.

I know you have some close friends, and I do as well Fin. They’ve been my support more than some family members at times.

Also my children and my ex are my strongest supporters !

Really hope you can work through this negative self talk Fin .. maybe make a few healthy changes that might help.

You are a good and kind soul Fin... remember that !

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I would, I would
be throwing a party. Dancing in the rain. What a feast.
The ultimate End Game.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Happy Australia Day mate!

Happy Australia Day !!!! How could I miss that? How do we celebrate?
"Oh Bother"
that would be yesterday now any way, right?
Who came up with time zones?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

This spoke to me, Fin.
It doesn't go away, sorry. I have made some really bad choices, and no matter how much I try to "sugar coat" it, I have to live with it. To maintain my integrity I have to face my self. I don't mind "regret" it teaches me to not repeat the same thing over and over again.
Some one smarter than me said "Insanity is repeating the same thing excepting a different out come"
You just stay strong Fin, try, please.
WIS Hug

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Happy Australia to all my brethren!
Let's party !

Oh wait it was yesterday.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh you rascal, I am not coherent, eighteen hours of semi consciousness. Can we party in my dreams?
ZZZzzzzzz
Go Fish'n Mumbles incoherently. Zaz frick don no shlep.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just got the best gift I could want 😆..

Sometimes God lets things happen that are truly the best for your heart, mind and soul.

I think God knew I needed to heal from bs and it wasn’t gonna go away with certain souls in the vicinity.

Now he can have his malicious fun, without me being involved. It was getting way to ‘fake’ anyhow.

*Does a happy dance of freedom from negativity*

Once again thank you to God for letting things fall they way they did.. won’t be missing anything important, though I will keep them in my prayers. 😏

Was going to make the choice on my own but kept getting talked out of it.. now the choice was made for me..and I feel a huge sense of peace flooding through me. That is God saying “I love you !” and I’m here for you... and leave the BS behind.

Oh Happy belated Aussie day ..

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I see you through your music, your words upon the page.
I see the struggles and sorrow and pain. I have also seen you rise above to shine again like stars arise in the darkness to shine their light. You can't change the past, but every day is an opportunity to change the future, or at least this very day.

It's ok to sit in the silence with your wounds for a while, but don't stay there too long lest you lose yourself completely.
When you find a negative thought arising, try to stop for just a moment and replace it with another thought, one of a friend or something in nature, a song, anything but the negative thought.

Be kind to yourself and love yourself for the beautiful human being that you are. Acknowledge your positive attributes and see yourself through the eyes of those who truly care.
edit on 26-1-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join