It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Condemn Children’s Book on Summoning Demons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's very much like giving a packet of matches to a child and not being aware, or caring, that the child could burn down the house and kill himself in the process, an entire family, set the row of townhouses on fire.

Perhaps a poor analogy, but a simply and precise way to explain.

If demons aren't real as most on this thread seem to believe then okay it's nothing to worry about. On the other hand, if they are real then your very quality of life, mind and even your spiritual future will be tormented.

Demons are not playthings, they are not a joke. They are pure evil with the only intent to wreck lives and destroy one's everlasting life.
edit on 18-12-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I would agree with you about that, however these aren't real demons in this book, they're just characters one is a fart demon for example. It's not like kids are going to read that and then progress to Satan worship or playing with wiji boards.

Unless those sigils are something nefarious I cant see the issue with it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK but you will have to actually use your mind here, remember the story of the kid's and the candy house in the forest, that is this book it's the candy house to lead these kid's into the occult oven.

I personally have no problem with developing one's psychic potential but I do with then using that to harm or control or manipulate other's and sadly that is our nature the temptation to use such ability in that way would dominate and eventually win out in the war even in the most moral person.

But exposing children to this, it is dangerous even from a psychological perspective, it is teaching kid's to WILL harm on other's, to seek revenge and is wholly negative.

It is teaching kid's Alchemical symbolism which is PURE occult, Demonic summoning which is like giving a kid a Ouija board and opening them at a deep psychological level to forces both spiritual and psychological that simply will do them no good whatsoever and indeed contribute toward long term mental health problem's for some of them.

Now let ME ask YOU this, what is wrong with responsible adult's wanting to protect Children whose mind's and view of reality are malleable and innocent, why would we want this in our society because some freak's think it is great to have it out there and to exploit and corrupt children.

It is basically very dangerous indeed, you may disagree but you are an adult and so am I, would you truly expose a child to this crap and let them run off in there imaginations down God only know's what dark path it may take them shaping them into what kind of person, this is not Pokemon it even call's them demon's, making the bad guy's into the good guys, what next will be acceptable pedo father Christmas rip off's with red horn's and no trousers with your kid's in his lap in fire and brimstone grotto's offering them toy's if they are good little urchin's and give him there soul's.

Most folk's that buy that book will do so innocently but is it truly harmless, I really genuinely do not think so rather I believe it set's a psychological precedent putting idea's into forming mind's that otherwise may never have existed there and allowing those weed's to grow in the fertile imagination of young children into WHAT.

edit on 18-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

From what I've read it is much easier to draw from the pit than it is to reach christos
Which might tell you where we are in our evolution.
Reach the godhead within or mix with the animal, I'm 99% sure it's all real but more inclined to say it is all imaginary but very real energies that are summoned, plenty of literature out there if you want to take the journey. But you would have to start at a level closest to your vibrational level, that which is believable to you at the moment. I could give you a list of book's to read in order. And you would be starting with analytical psychology, Jung is a good stating point, Jung and the occult, or the red book.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Until YOU conjure up a demon and convince me they're real and not a figment of the weak-kneed, paranoid imaginations of chickens# adults with no excuse to be one when they have the capacity to be logical and objective, here's the deal -- it ISN'T occult or demon summoning any more than me telling a little kid the Candy Demon will upset their little tummy if they eat too much of it is.

Next thing you're going to spout is that astrological signs are more than an amusing frivolity, too (PROVE they're not) The onus is on the people making the ridiculous, infantile claims here, not those of us going "Yeah, sure, mass produced paper and ink is insta-magic. Derps."

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Of course the books not innocent it is the first stepping stone onto the left hand path.
I have had some personal experience that says these things are real but I still don't know and have not tried summoning Demons as doing this takes dedication and a long process. Seeing people here saying it is all nonesense just because it doesn't fit into their paradigm of set beliefs is more nonesense because they don't know either. Their self structures are rigid and set in stone but one hard knock and they will fall to pieces. Darwin ephasisied adaptability as the key component of evolution. If there's a shift coming many won't make it out the other end.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Why should he prove it to you, you want proof you need to do it yourself, but you won't, because you are weak.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Ok fair enough, I've had enough strange experience in my life to know there's things I don't understand and energies that exist beyong this physical plane.

I would argue there's some pretty henious things being programmed into in our kids from tv shows they watch, there would be all sorts of subliminal messages pouring out were not even aware of.

I would think the best thing we could do is educate kids as best we can about all manner of things. I grew up in a very religious English boarding school and we were exposed to all sorts of religious teachings, evil spirits being one of them. It stuck with me and in my teens I came accross a book called the bible and flying saucers, it was interesting read, from memory I think aliens were refered to as demons.

Anyhow as a father I'd rather be up front and explain as much as I can with diligence, kids are hungry for information and they are going to get it from somewhere regardless of how I feel about it.
edit on 18-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

ROFLMAO .

why the hell are they complain ???

if i was an excorcist - i would hand out free copies to random kids

and mail a copy of my tarriffs to thier parents

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
my obvious retort to this idiocy is simple :

demonstrate that these " summonings " actually work

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Imagine the out rage if demons were replaced with angels in the book. Omgz religious propaganda!

Ignorance is celebrated, lunacy is normalized for self identity flavor.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why you so mad bro? Btw spend some time with astrology and you’ll find yourself doubting your cynical nature about it. Ah thats just all mumbo jumbo coincidences though... hehe you’re right there’s nothing to it... just some old Gypsies trying to con you out of 10$...

Spiritual truths are not proved by others but yourself. You clearly have a high understanding of the subject “derp”

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Yu have to ask yourself, who is crazier:

1) The person demanding that this book be removed in case children try to summon fictional monsters
2) The person who demanded that a Mr Men book be removed because it showed a male character explaining something to a female character.

I certainly know which of the two I consider t be the most harmful to our society with their constant demands for censorship.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Can you imagine the outrage if they used the wrong pronouns, or too many of them where white men, or if one of them made an OK sign?

Seriously, I miss the days when stories about religious people getting upset over books about witchcraft like this were the worst flap that we had.

Remember the fuss over Harry Potter and Twilight? Those were the good old days.

I vote we elect this guy president, and whenever somebody gets upset over "representation" or farting in an elevator being transphobic, we send him round to spray them with chicken's blood or to waive crystals at them. Whatever his thing is.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't agree. It's not the parents choice if my child is exposed through the schools or any activity where you have to deal with other peoples kids. How is that my choice?
At some level you should not let things be on the shelf. Would you be okay with children's cannibal books, children's bomb making books, children's how to Nazi and who to hate books, children's about abortion books, children's how to do drugs correctly books, children's how to do acts of evil books etc... This crosses that line.. this is a children's how to summon demons book...
I guess I'm too old school but this ruffles my feathers a bit, and makes me very concerned.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's all fun and games until you wake up to a succubus squeezing the life out of you.

I woke up and the Liberals are trying to squeeze the life out of me one freedom at a time, the difference is that at least the succubus gives you a happy ending in the process.

Hey, hey, political guy! Take that stuff back to the knuckle-dragging trolls in the political forums where it belongs. We already have enough of that stinking up the whole place. At least leave the woo-woo topics alone so we can enjoy ourselves in peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

I don't agree. It's not the parents choice if my child is exposed through the schools or any activity where you have to deal with other peoples kids. How is that my choice?
At some level you should not let things be on the shelf. Would you be okay with children's cannibal books, children's bomb making books, children's how to Nazi and who to hate books, children's about abortion books, children's how to do drugs correctly books, children's how to do acts of evil books etc... This crosses that line.. this is a children's how to summon demons book...
I guess I'm too old school but this ruffles my feathers a bit, and makes me very concerned.
I don't think it's bad at all. They are all demons made up by the author. Nothing is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I read your bible and it was the single thing that convinced me, without a shadow of a doubt, that the God of Abraham, Jesus and Mohammad either does not exist or is an entity of extreme malevolence that does not deserve worship.

I would take my chances with the demons before your “loving” God.

Especially the succubus, anyone know how to summon one of those?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yes I know how to summon a succubus by sigil, haven't done it though.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I hate to be the one that breaks this to you, but demons are mythical fantasy beings. You know, like God and Jesus! I bet this book would damage a child less than the bible or koran would too.

BTW, Santa isn't real either!

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join