It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Condemn Children’s Book on Summoning Demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

well not everyone can control them, and they active try to trick you into letting them go and making yourself venerable hiding the sigils etc...the first lesson the Goetia: do not try this at home you can seriously hurt yourself and other.... but yeah, its all pretend and if its all just pretend what about the order of the golden dawn:

By the mid-1890s, the Golden Dawn was well established in Great Britain, with over one hundred members from every class of Victorian society.[6] Many celebrities belonged to the Golden Dawn...their main teaching is Enochian magic, Theurgy

Enochian magic is a system of ceremonial magic based on the evocation and commanding of various spirits.

Theurgy describes the practice of rituals, sometimes seen as magical in nature, performed with the intention of invoking the action or evoking the presence of one or more deities, especially with the goal of achieving henosis

so the most rich and powerful and well education persons think its 100% real...only the rabble think its fake, wonder why

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Cool.

Let's sic 'em on the paranoid morons who think they're real. It'd be kinda like Darwinism, but targeted.
edit on 12/17/2019 by Nyiah because: Dammit, fat-fingered the punctuation. Totally ruins the jab.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Great. I ordered two. I hate censorship.

Have you summoned anything yet?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I think you have to start with the primer, "Baby's First Summoning". This book is the next round of training. The third, and graduating book of knowledge is "Being a Hormonal, Moody Teenager".

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I think you have to start with the primer, "Baby's First Summoning". This book is the next round of training. The third, and graduating book of knowledge is "Being a Hormonal, Moody Teenager".

It's all fun and games until you wake up to a succubus squeezing the life out of you.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There are some idiotic comment's following your post and trolling the thread, if religion is not there thing then perhaps they should move on to other thread's such as politics and celebrity scandal types as they are obviously more to there mentality.

However it would be remiss to send them away even if they don't listen today maybe it will get them thinking.

In this world there are very dark forces, some like myself believe that Demons are both our enemy and very real, mostly parasitic as well.

But leaving demon's and spirituality aside for just one moment's let's look at other dark forces (the same if we accept the former).

There are those that want to abuse Children, profit from Children and disease and brainwash the mind's of Children as part of other motivation's such as shaping the nature of consumers, the future electorate and even lowering morality as a mean's of eroding right's and protections for the innocent in favor of the guilty such as the pedo's who love nothing more than to corrupt innocent Children.

Now back to spirituality and faith.

From a personal perspective having experiences genuine demonic phenomena I have no doubt that they are real and not to be messed with, though God and angels "Under his authority" are far more powerful.

And Jesus put it like this for these people whom are producing this vile product (though at least this is in the open and we can see it for what it is unlike the harry pot-herb crap etc - don't get me wrong I loved my sword and sorcery book's as a kid BUT was already grounded by my faith in Christ so just enjoyed those for what they were AND they never tried to turn us into Wizards/Sorcerer's just told story's).

And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!
www.biblehub.com...

Indeed, if anyone gives you even a cup of water because you bear the name of Christ, truly I tell you, he will never lose his reward. 42Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea. 43If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two hands and go into hell, into the unquenchable fire
biblehub.com...

Don't forget there are genuine devil worshipers out there, real weirdo's and I know of one such coven though have only heard of them from someone they tried to recruit and other than that rumors by others, this coven I speak of is in west Lancashire over here in England and includes Judges, Lawyers, members of the Police and Business Men and indeed it is such professional's that they target to recruit, one of there initiations is to abuse a young boy sexually in a ritual and at one time a church very close to there coven on Dalton Hill, St Michael's was broken into and a deer from a local private herd was slaughtered on the alter and the church used for a black mass by these sick minded weirdo's.

The odd thing about it is that these people often lead respectable and successful lives as if being a member of there cult is somehow beneficial just as are many other cult's - some of which call themselves brotherhood's but we shall not go there right now, also it is noteworthy that they are according to that rumor Pedo devient sex cult in nature as well.

As I have said however I have heard this third hand and other than the desecration which was public news at the time there is no evidence to back it up since the guy that told he was scared - though he had been approached by them since he was a devout Pagan - but not a devil worshiper or kiddie fiddler and in fact was a follower of eastern mysticism with an art shop - he imported carved artisan work's from India etc and other than his testimony on the matter the many other people I have heard about this cult from were also probably just repeating rumor's that they had heard which leave's just two actual pieces of evidence to go by, one a desecration and black mass in a St Michael's Church on Dalton Hill and the other a somewhat scared man whom the local Satanists tried to recruit and who told me about the child abuse that was part of there initiation and the caliber of individual that were members.

So even if we were to go down the route of thinking it was harmless fun there is a psychological element and that is to erode the structure and foundation of society preparing a new generation to be open to dark way's and to lead them like sheep into lies for control, abuse and perversion at high level's.

My take on it is this, anyone buying that book for a kid or allowing a kid to read it is a very bad person indeed.

That book should be banned from sale and any responsible nation that cares about it's children should look at it very carefully indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't waste your breath...so many unbelievers nowadays, who get off mocking the faithful. It's all good, because what do we know? After all, we're just "paranoid morons" who believe in "fairy tales."

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's all fun and games until you wake up to a succubus squeezing the life out of you.

Well, you're not wrong there. Marriage -- it's the ultimate dark battle.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Unexpected sleep paralysis, the feeling of a heat and inability to breath as if something is being pushed over your face suffocating you until you force yourself to break out of it's control time after time night after night often accompanied by giddy sounding laughter as it retreat's when you eventually over power it, waking sensations of rhythmic throbbing between your leg's and around your anus and growing sleeplessness compounding the torture and sending you ever closer to a nervous break down.

Not a laughing matter at all especially when thing's start disappearing and you start to see apparitions, get asked if you would 'accept' becoming a medium and encounter physical phenomena such as objects moving of there own accord, kid's toy's with the battery's removed turning themselves on and object's changing nature, crucifix or holy symbol's breaking, falling or turning black and worse.

It's actually a nightmare that can and will haunt you long afterwards as well as give you a lasting hatred and wrath not only toward the particular entity's that did that but to all of there ilk that share there vile nature.

But vengeance is God's we must never forget.

edit on 17-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Demons need two things to exist outside your own consciousness and that's fear and belief or another heightened emotion equal to fear.
edit on 17-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Vile Vortex, some are parasitic even vampire like in nature, they do not drain blood but energy and leave there victim listless, depressed and traumatized as they squeeze the literal life from them.
Similar to Poltergeist whom feed on the energy's and emotions of children as they move into adult hood through the changes in puberty.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I read the Satanic Bible when I was younger... It taught me a lot about how the church works - without the devil there would be no reason to give your belief in god.

I also read the Book of Enoch. That didn't do much for me.

But when I fuxed with an ouija board, well lets just say I am still trying to rid myself of the demons that have attached to me and cause negative emotions to feed off of.

Ahh well, swings and roundabouts.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So have you read any of this book ?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Do you think that demons can actually be summoned by a child who reads this book?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Just a few stupid comments. I'm hoping to get the book in time for Christmas spells.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm not mocking anyone's faith.
Where in the bible does it say that kids can summon demons so long as they have the right book?

I'm mocking anyone that honestly believes that demons can be summoned by this specific book.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Blue Shift

well not everyone can control them, and they active try to trick you into letting them go and making yourself venerable hiding the sigils etc...the first lesson the Goetia: do not try this at home you can seriously hurt yourself and other....

Well, that's why you need to train kids in sorcery early, duh! Start them small, then by the time they're adults they'll have enough control to accomplish something like building a Temple.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Just a few stupid comments. I'm hoping to get the book in time for Christmas spells.

There's a lot of mysticism associated with Santa Claus, that's for sure. He's an adept shaman who uses psychedelic mushrooms and "elves" to accomplish mystical feats, after all.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So can we really summon demons with this? Has anyone read it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join